Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency (37935 Views)

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Emanuola(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Atiku the most desperate man on earth..no way for u come 2019..
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by holluphemydavid(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
like play like play,cant wait for dis Apc tenure to end and get dere ass out of Aso-Rock
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Augustap(f): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Hope some people will not sell their votes for a cup of rice again. Anyway wetin concern me

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by xnsandrxns: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
remind me of history pls. In 1999 u all voted AD and PDP Won. In 2007 u all voted AC and PDP one. In 2011 u all voted nuhu ribadu and gej won. In 1979 u all voted Awolowo and Shagari won. U well so? Only 1993 and 2015 have u guys ever won in national politics

Now this is the perfect example of "ignorant and proud"
You must be a political teenager to state all those misinformations up there
This is a new low, even for you pigs

But dumbness is not a criminal offense
So go and get some sense
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by superrow: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
They are birds of the same feather. Corrupt imbeciles
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Bede2u(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Now this is the perfect example of "ignorant and proud"
You must be a political teenager to state all those misinformations up there
This is a new low, even for you pigs

But dumbness is not a criminal offense
So go and get some sense
kid. See a lot of anger.. no substance
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
remind me of history pls. In 1999 u all voted AD and PDP Won. In 2007 u all voted AC and PDP one. In 2011 u all voted nuhu ribadu and gej won. In 1979 u all voted Awolowo and Shagari won. U well so? Only 1993 and 2015 have u guys ever won in national politics

hilarious !!! 1999 ,,southwest votehd wu if nt obasanjo?? did obasanjo even any strong contender.... kiddo!!
2007 ,,<SW>obasanjo imposed yaradua ,, naa buhari SW voted abi �� if u no meet history ask ur elders naw.
in ur own news 2011,,SW dd not vote jonathan naa stil buhari we vote ... guy ur shithead no dey stink to yu??
we(sw) have bin winning in naija politics rite from pre-colonial till date... the only region with two national GODfathers.. wu pass obasanjo,, wu pass tinubu for naija politics
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Bede2u(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
PHILipu1:

At least due to the nature of my Job,i have stayed more than 1 year each in about 8 northern states and i can tell you that if you are expecting any northern politician to give Buhari a big fight in the north,you are a big dreamer.

The northerners on the street will even consider you as their enemy if you even come out to contest against Buhari and you can write it down that if Buhari is contesting,90% of northern votes are already secure mark my words and PDP or any other party are just wasting their time by zoning their presidential ticket to the north.

The north will never vote against Buhari.
Check out previous elections results from the north even when he was not in power.

Let all the northern politician decamp to PDP,i can assure you that those common boys,girls,old men and women will vote Buhari massively in the north and i don't see anybody that PDP will bring out from south-west that will make the yorubas to leave Osinbanjo and vote that person.

2019 election forecast will be.
u dont know north. They dont play politics of emotions like the south. All the military coups in Nigeria will show u that once the fight is btw north vs north, they play cold politics. U will be surprised the amount of votes atiku will get in the north... now that many northerners are complaining against buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by clevadani: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
So thisday don't know how to spell discreet?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
u dont know north. They dont play politics of emotions like the south. All the military coups in Nigeria will show u that once the fight is btw north vs north, they play cold politics. U will be surprised the amount of votes atiku will get in the north... now that many northerners are complaining against buhari

complaining against Buhari?
Are you really serious?
I guess you read and take in everything you read on social media and 70% of stories on social media are fake.
Carry out a survey of your northern friends on any platform and ask them who they will vote for in 2019 and tell me the answer.
Different group are already out begging him to contest and you are here saying they are complaining about him?
This are the propaganda that we are being fed with down there in the south but come down to the north and see for yourself.
Don't allow anybody to deceive you that the north are complaining about Buhari,it's a big lie.

Go to any social media platform and make a comment against Buhari and survey the reaction from northerners that will comment on the post.

I also guess you saw what happened to Charly boy and co even in Abuja during their protest of resume or resign?

I will tell you again that Buharism is a movement on it's own here in the north and no northern politician dead or alive can win this man and just stop wasting your time.

Look at this from another angle,do you really think that most political leaders from the south will support another candidate from the north that will want to start 8 years afresh while the south will be waiting?

Most southerners will just want Buhari to complete north 8 years and handover to the south in 2023 than having a fresh president from the north that will want to go 8 years from 2019 to 2027.

He may promise one term but we all know that no president will do one term and handover
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Themandator: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
dunkem21:
OK, let's settle this shocked

Buhari gets the *Likes..

Atiku.. The *Shares ..

God in his infinity mercy saved this country from crisis of cataclysmic proportion ...We must not take that for granted .... We need a healthier and practical person with a personal track record of successes in business administration and a pan Nigerian mentality and character to steer the ship of state.

That person is Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Themandator:

God in his infinity mercy saved this country from crisis of cataclysmic proportion ...We must not take that for granted .... We need a healthier and practical person with a personal track record of successes in business administration and a pan Nigerian mentality and character to steer the ship of state.

That person is Atiku

80% of SAI BABA boys don't even know what is internet talk more of nairaland ok.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by nairanaira12: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Atiku Abubakar, must you be President?

All these desperate people sef

At least atiku is not a religious and ethnic bigot like Buhari. If Nigerians must choose between two evils, atiku is the better evil compared to Buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Spylord48:
Atiku is too desperate to become a president. why can't these old men go and have a chill rest let the youths take over from them?
Even we the youths are not even spared, when a SuG president will blatantly steal the students money,what will happen if that person enter an office that is stuff and painted in money.We just need a good leader to lead this country eh.

buharis desperado to become president surpasses all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
dunkem21:
OK, let's settle this shocked
Buhari gets the *Likes..
Atiku.. The *Shares ..

No one wants ur bubu. He's a failure. Nigerians would always choose a thief over buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Emokai3(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
diegwu01:
Nonsense news from a desperate anod unknown blog
what are you doing here then.?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Pavarottii(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..two people who cannot rule Nigeria again meet
Can binaries still rule Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by mystmoze(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
JayJohnson:
Good one!
Atiku for President, Jonathan as his vice! Since all you flati*nos no dey shame!
Yeye people
u sure ur brain is not paining u? den read de story again... fayose already up for v. p slot....
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Gracyswizy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol,
ElsonMorali:

Even If you are aspiring for the same post, you'll still need to vote for yourself.

BTW, what post are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by bestview: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Atiku2019:
Let's Go There my President come 2019 cool

Atiku-Ben Obi ticket will effectively send Bubu back to the forest to join his cows.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
mystmoze:

u sure ur brain is not paining u? den read de story again... fayose already up for v. p slot....

Na the coward llamadi Cownu
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by BeardedMeat(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
YelloweWest:

cheesy
But jokes apart he has a good point with ribadu
Nooooo...its jubrin till 2050
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Wantam: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Atiku all the way
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by ElsonMorali: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by edungene7: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Atiku has charisma more exposed than d tyrant he is also a good at doing business he should b a better candidate NT a man who failed after retirement
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..two people who cannot rule Nigeria again meet

i bet against a Buhari, Jonathan has a better chance
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by xnsandrxns: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bede2u:
kid. See a lot of anger.. no substance
I honestly don't know where to start with you or if it's even worth it
You kept citing references that you know nothing about
People like you are very difficult to school

You said Yorubas didn't vote for Obasanjo in 2003, can you please tell me who they voted for.. Buhari??
For your information, PDP cleared the whole of Southwest in the presidential election of 2003.

You said Yorubas voted for Atiku in 2007 instead of Yar'adua of PDP, a party that cleared all the South Western states except Lagos and won the presidential election in the same Lagos.

You said Yorubas didn't vote for Jonathan in 2011, a man that won all the South Western states except Osun.

So how do I start arguing with you when it's evident that you are proudly ignorant?

Typical of you people, but as I said earlier... BEING DUMB IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE...
Now get off my mention till you acquire sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by ogbeniolola: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Well Atiku/Jonathan won't be a bad ticket to sell.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by MaybeNow25: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
We all know atiku is not the best choice. But we also prepfer him to BuBu useless president ever elected in the history of ��. However Atiku is far beta dan Buharist. PDP POWER TO THE PPLE.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by oshiokpu(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
PDP is making a mistake. Should buhari decide to contest in 2019, atiku cannot win the north for PDP. The only northerner that can battle buhari for northern votes is either Ibrahim Shekarau or Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Meet Over 2019 Presidency by rajiraymond(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
PDP should forget 2019 whether PMB runs again or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.