Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election (7855 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Bizideas7(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Saintinoo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Anambra election?

So last last, the election go hold?

Python is a deadly reptile. grin
my problem with you people is that you lact comprehension, IPOB said it members which make up to 90 percent of the electorate will not come out to vote, they never said election will not hold. You can go ahead and conduct elections let the 8000 corpers vote, it's non of our business.

1 Like

Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
beyooooni1:
may God be with them...with the current ipob stuffs going on, I wnt even advice my enemy to take up such offer, its not worth the risk...ipob as been silent for a while, who knows whether na the election them they plan for.
Nothing dey happen and IPOB terrorists can do nothing, remember how they promised to burn down the zoo if it attempts to arrest their lunatic fugitive god Nnamdi kanu and what is happening now? The python has finally made sense fall on those terrorists.
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mac2016:
I pray this is not another looming disaster like in Bauchi state for Corp members...
Forget the IPOB terrorists' rants online, nothing for them on ground
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by efemty001: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is time for those coppers to made money big time, only the once that has wise will enjoyment sha.

grammatical blunder

i hail u o
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bolustical:
Nnamdi Kanu's popularity will wane drastically after this election.

Even his e-warlords will not talk about him again.
They all will be disappointed after the election
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sixaxis:
Pls keep dem safe oh..
Government children..
Why are you guys overrating these IPOB terrorists sef, do you think they can do anything?
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Saintinoo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
About 8000 serving corps members are to participate in the November 18 Anambra gubernatorial election.

The State's Coordinator of NYSC,  Ebenezer Olawale, who dropped the hint while addressing journalists in Awka, said the data of corps members had already been transmitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in that respect.

“As we all know, corps members are supposed to be non-partisan, they are not from this state so we expect them to be fair and they are evenly distributed across the state.

“We have no fewer than 10,000 corps members in this state but assuming that not all of them will be interested in taking part in the election, we have 8,000 available for this purpose.

"Very soon we shall commence sensitisation visits to my members to ensure that they all participate and alley their fears too because when they do their work well there is nothing to be afraid of." he added.

“We have a strong inter-agency collaboration with the Police and other security agencies. They have assured us that there would be full mobilisation of security personnel to ensure that NYSC members taking part in the election are safe.

“Moreover, Anambra is not known for election violence, they prefer to sort their issues out in the law courts rather than resorting to violence.

He called on the corps members to conduct themselves in accordance to the manner and rules set by INEC to ensure a fair, free and credible election.

http://gidifeed.com/8000-nysc-members-set-participate-anambra-gubernatorial-election/
haha the way afonja are masturbating over Igbo affairs this days eh, Anambrians said they won't vote in their own state election, one afonja from ife is trying to tell us what to do

1 Like

Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
davillian:
I don't fancy coppers being used for this purpose.
We've all heard how cop members have been killed during elections.

We don't kill corp members in Anambra, we rather deal with anyone who disturbs them
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by youngmann: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Saintinoo:
my problem with you people is that you lact comprehension, IPOB said it members which make up to 90 percent of the electorate will not come out to vote, they never said election will not hold. You can go ahead and conduct elections let the 8000 corpers vote, it's non of our business.
God have mercy! IPOB terrorists having 90% of the electorate? Well that's your imagination because I would've argued with you if I heard same on radio Biafra so I'll let this pass.
Radio Biafra has been begging people in Anambra not to vote but after that APGA rally in Awka last week, they are becoming more desperate.
None is talking about getting Biafra but Anambra election.

2 Likes

Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nicestibk(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wish those corpers could ignore n not participate.. I see no reason why they will risk their life's for those useless politicians.
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nicestibk:
Wish those corpers could ignore n not participate.. I see no reason why they will risk their life's for those useless politicians.
8000 are participating so how about that?
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by modap: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Winning Monday, play bet and be part of the bet winning team.120 odds available, call now to get the game

Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pells:
My girlfriend says if i get 100 likes on this post she will suck my dìck
Lol I guess no dick sucking for you cos La Like La bend

Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by salesforce: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Really
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by jaybest90(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mumu Ipob, Why Una No Boycot Nigeria Match Against Zambia, I Was Suprised 2 See Dat Igbo Dominated That Stadium On Sat Shouting Up Nigeria And Some Of Them Were Even Holding Nigeria Flag...Hypocrites Useless People
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by freedomchild: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yyeske:
God have mercy! IPOB terrorists having 90% of the electorate? Well that's your imagination because I would've argued with you if I heard same on radio Biafra so I'll let this pass.
Radio Biafra has been begging people in Anambra not to vote but after that APGA rally in Awka last week, they are becoming more desperate.
None is talking about getting Biafra but Anambra election.
Hahahaha.
since the successful sit at home order by IPOB, a lot of people like you have been having sleepless night.... Well, let's just watch out what will happen that day
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by hardon1(m): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2017
shuo, dem won use copers do mobpol
Re: 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 5:10am On Oct 10, 2017
freedomchild:
Hahahaha.
since the successful sit at home order by IPOB, a lot of people like you have been having sleepless night.... Well, let's just watch out what will happen that day
The Awka rally last week have been giving lots like you sleepless nights because you couldn't imagine it could ever happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization: Registration, Timetable, Orientation News / NYSC C'14 BAYELSA: Let's Meet Here / Nysc Call Up Number, What Can You Do With It Before You Go To Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.