Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (53775 Views)

Reason Why Zambia Natinoal Team Is Called Chipolopolo / How The Super Eagles Will Lineup Against The Chipolopolo Of Zambia / Nigerians reacts to chipolopolo is beating the eagles on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2017
world best thieves?.. Haaa never knew they hated us this much.ghana ,south africa now zambia. Okay
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Boyooosa(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
They should try hard next time to score the kinda goal of Iwobi. Get popcorn and watch us next year.

Meanwhile, Rohr should read this comment again but this time around, slowly:
Games like that need experienced players you can not drop almost all the experienced players and replace them new ones. You blend them not just dropping them for your own reasons. Don’t be prejudiced give give the older players a chance and slowly phase them out. That was a competitive game that needed the help of the seniors.. players straight from dynamos or Zanaco with no exposure.. the won the last game but I still insist that every game is different… No player is indispensable but please don’t just snub players because you have that power…be humble.”

It is futuristic in the success of his team.

4 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by joebeckz(m): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
They had a descent team though

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
Imagine!! A country tha doesn't even have a stadium complaining.

5 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by freecocoa(f): 7:46am On Oct 09, 2017
E sha pain them.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by kazvid(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2017
E Pain Dem Die
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Daniel058(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Awa name don rotten oo
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by IamCeazer(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
E pain dem!!
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by OKorowanta: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
I still can't phantom why Zambia's good goal was disallowed.

3 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by jamesbond0007(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
They didn't hear the name, Super Eagle and the Giant of Africa, Sorry Zambia una meet una Oga for football.

8 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by goodintensions(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Who their reaction epp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Movicq(m): 7:48am On Oct 09, 2017
one or 2 persons make sense thr but d rest na void �� last last we don book our place
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Op sha, you sef no try...

You just handpicked the bad comments first and padded it with a few good comments. I was on the website yesterday and there were lotsa matured Zambians who commended the Eagles and admitted that the best team won.

But someone made a statement that rang true: He said Nigerians are fond of tongue lashing other African countries in an arrogant way. The guy even mentioned Nairaland. That's the reason he was dishing back all of that.

I remembered clearly when we last visited Zambia and a report of how the citizens were happy to see Obi and co, someone here on Nairaland said something so appalling about Zambia girls.

Point is, let us learn to respect other African countries. Because they are trying.to dish back to us what 'we' dish to them... And there are a lot of loopholes to attack Naija from.
Gambians ke?
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:
The Zambians were the better side, they played better than us I'll have to admit that...and besides that goal wasn't an offiside, its obvious the referee has been bribed!
did u watch the match at all .or u are just trying to console yourself. Zambia played best bla bla bla. Whats the use of playing best when u cant score a proper goal.. We pass them jor..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by jegz25(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Zakkyoz: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2017
I know that people from Ghana will be angry the most about our qualification. Those people don't even hide their hatred for Nigerians.

15 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 09, 2017
dd these Kaunda's boys call Buhari's Country thieves? Lawrence Anini shud b awaken from the dead nd answer these boys

4 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by slamkobe(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2017
make them shut up. you guys know that U TURN before the stadium its now called Zambia junction in Uyo. at least we gave them something. ���

12 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2017
OKorowanta:
the thing Ghost me o. Phantom ko spirit ni, no be by force to speak wetin pass you na

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Rasbel(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2017
lol@200 years. England don suffer.

3 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by 26Clueless(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2017
dis one gat me rolling
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Did anyone note how Nigerians are held in contempt? We're seen as a nation of scammers & thieves even when we won fair & square.

Are we not a nation of scammers and thieves?

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by coolrich(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Lol
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
did u watch the match at all .or u are just trying to console yourself. Zambia played best bla bla bla. Whats the use of playing best when u cant score a proper goal.. We pass them jor..
Abi o my wife tell them o grin

3 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by wintersnow(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:

Do you even know what an offside is? I doubt that considering the fact that you're a girl...
That goal wasn't an offisde...you'll definitely support your country
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by safarigirl(f): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2017
OKorowanta:
oga, the word is 'fathom' not phantom. If you must use big English, use it well.

And their goal was disallowed because the referee blew for offside even before the uncle that scored kicked the ball in the net. You people should pay a little more attention when you watch games

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Ironi: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Zakkyoz:
I know that people from Ghana will be angry the most about our qualification. Those people don't even hide their hatred for Nigerians.

Maybe if you behave well they would like you.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Bigii(m): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Chai!

Biko comman carry Buhari. We dash you .

But Russia ticket tongue

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by safarigirl(f): 7:55am On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:

Do you even know what an offside is? I doubt that considering the fact that you're a girl...
That goal wasn't an offisde...you'll definitely support your country
you that is a man, you don't even know what an offside is.

Go back and rewatch that match instead of embarrassing your gender. The guy was offside before he scored, not even after.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by nnokwa042(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:
Imagine!! A country tha doesn't even have a stadium complaining.
ur national stadium no be cows dey eat grass there now

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Disneylady(f): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2017
These Zambians get bad mouth oooo

England.....200years from now to win the world cup

Nigeria......internet scammers and big thieves

Oh lawd, Akant take it!

3 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Leke001: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2017
we go win the World Cup na?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edouard Mendy Welcomed Home By Fans In Senegal After Champions League Win(Photos / Manchester United Confirms Signing Odion Ighalo (Screenshot) / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.