Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) (29663 Views)

Trailer Loses Control, Crushes A Bus Along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (Graphic Pics / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Hawkers.... Hmmm
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by OTayobami(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Ore-[b][/b]benin expressway again?!!!!, God help us o
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by olugabbie(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2017
Someone somewhere is wishing your father the same thing.
NnamdiKanu:
why won't their be accidents , when the stupid cloned president is busy touring countries and looting up and down... May jubril Neva see peace angry
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2017
sameni123:

So sad that you can be joking over someone else predicament....pray you don't loose a loved one to accident then you would know what it means

Shuuruup

People de talk u won still talk undecided
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by gateleo(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
why won't their be accidents , when the stupid cloned president is busy touring countries and looting up and down... May jubril Neva see peace angry

you will soon die of heart attack..I just pity your parent and friends...
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
olugabbie:
Someone somewhere is wishing your father the same thing.

Jubril is a bastárd...r u related to jubril? grin
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
My heart skipped on seeing that pics....
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2017
gateleo:

you will soon die of heart attack..I just pity your parent and friends...

Jubril needs ur pity not me
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by joystickextendr: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2017
christ shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
donblade85555:
nobody died
I think dat guy just wake up 4rm bed
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Buhari your middle name is failure.. TUFIAKWA
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by olugabbie(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Somebody somewhere is asking you the same question. May be you pple shd giv us the details of this Jubril. Since u knw him very well.
NnamdiKanu:

Jubril is a bastárd...r u related to jubril? grin
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2017
The victim looks like a man na, he's male

Speedy recovery to him, this is sad
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Bizideas7(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us in this country
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by ultron12345: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2017
Oh.....look at all the drinks and crates that were destroyed, the truck was even damaged......I sympathize with the company, imagine how much they lost, I hope they are able to endure this loss and bounce back stronger
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2017
This Ore-Benin Road is cursed!
I witness at least 3 accidents each time travel to the east.. angry angry
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2017
[s]
ultron12345:
Oh.....look at all the drinks and crates that were destroyed, the truck was even damaged......I sympathize with the company, imagine how much they lost, I hope they are able to endure this loss and bounce back stronger
[/s]

Even a trailer load of cement is not worth a human life.
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
ultron12345:

one atom of sense ,u don't have...
Ode

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
People that cross that express road and hawk on the road by the bad spots are in danger of these sorts of mishaps. The govt should look into this
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by iamsammie(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Our roads are death traps and one senator who's name I will not mention is on Instagram flaunting he's car collection which he may not be able to drive on our bad roads.
Just imagine the stupidity of our so called leaders, in America they first had good roads before making fast cars, but in Nigeria we buy fast cars before fixing our roads
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Emtol01: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2017
comshots:
Who will sanction those politicians that are responsible for not fixing the bad roads after budget for them have been approved and funds made available since the same politicians have sanction telecom operators for rendering poor services to customers?
I can bet you there is no single pothole in between Ore and Benin. the Op didn't know what to write.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2017
See wasted Malta Guinness oh kiss
If only i was there cry
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Emtol01: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2017
iamsammie:
Our roads are death traps and one senator who's name is will not mention is on Instagram flaunting he's car collection which he may not be able to drive on our bad roads.
Just imagine the stupidity of our so called leaders, in America they first had good roads before making fast cars, but in Nigeria we buy fast cars before fixing our roads
The road is good maybe it was due to other factor. In fact no single pothole between Ore and Benin.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by iamsammie(m): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2017
Emtol01:
The road is good maybe it was due to other factor. In fact no single pothole between Ore and Benin.
I said our roads are death traps, it's not just limited to that one road
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by propanet(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2017
ignis:
My heart skipped on seeing that pics....

There should be a viewer discretion caution.
Can't you see graphic photos on the caption, or you don't know the meaning of graphic photos?
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by claremont(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Any of those people standing there taking pictures should have used any available rope or belt as a tourniquet on both legs, that will stop the bleeding whilst the casualty is being transferred to a hospital. This is basic first aid.
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
When they tell them
Dont sell and hawk on express
No they wont listen
Na too dey run left and right dey shout gala.la casera..balli..corn.dis dat.
Y not create open space and more restaurants wlong the express..enuf of those useless filling stations at ore
In ore they only got abt 4 or so. Which is terrible.
Supposed to be at most 15
So that more room for sales n daily patronage.
We are backward in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
why won't there be accidents , when the stupid cloned president is busy touring countries and looting up and down... May jubril Neva see peace angry
so how is Buhari at fault?
Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiKanu(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
mechanics:
so how is Buhari at fault?

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Crushes A Lady's Leg On Ore-Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Emtol01:
I can bet you there is no single pothole in between Ore and Benin. the Op didn't know what to write.
So it is only ore and Benin that have roads?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) / You Can No Longer Travel To Dubai With ‘ghana Must Go’ Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.