Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo (26671 Views)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / See What Killed Twin Brothers Buried Together After Dying. / House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2017
This is so sad. Here's a burial poster of a couple who are said to be buried to together in Imo state after their sudden deaths. The late couple identified as Enyinnaya Anyanwuocha, 43, and Chidinma Anyanwuocha, 40, gave up the ghost on July 31 and August 28, 2017 (one month apart)- leaving their family and friends in sorrow.

The couple are set to be laid to rest later this month in Ihitte/Uboma local government area of Imo state.

Below is how online users reacted to the news of their demise.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-couple-buried-together-dying-one-month-apart-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Ndlistic(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2017
Strange
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by madridguy(m): 9:00am On Oct 09, 2017
May God comfort their family.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by kunlesufyan(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2017
What could have happened, so young.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Denko2721987(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2017
What was the cause of their death? Cos cause it seems unlikely that natural causes could take a couple away this way..
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2017
RIP Lover Birds

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by DanielsParker(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2017
too bad
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Xantosdamy(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2017
strange #RIP
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Mopolchi: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2017
A mysterious death. God help us.
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Derekethan1: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
This one touch me
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Watin kill them?
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by YelloweWest: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
A person could truly for of heart break.

I've been with my hus since I was 17.

If something happens to him I won't know what to do with my life....

I completely understand this.

May they rest in peace together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by BlackDBagba: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by dierich: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2017
this is so painful.. rip to dem.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Dutchey(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
u, yes u reading this post, i pray that in d remaining days of this year and beyond, u shall never experience a thing like this IJN

8 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by favourmic(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2017
are they waiting for them to be buried together? The late couple identified as Enyinnaya Anyanwuocha, 43, and Chidinma Anyanwuocha, 40, gave up the ghost on July 31 and August 28, 2017
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by annnikky(f): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2017
So painful cry

Rip
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by dierich: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2017
Dutchey:
g,
space booker.. lol
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by twilliamx(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2017
So sad. May they rest in perfect peace.
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by 9japrof(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2017
This is strange.. leaving behind young kids(if they have), how are they gon survive.

What a world

God's kingdom remains the solution to mankind's problems...
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Florblu(f): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2017
May this never happen to any of us here.

This is disheartening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Nbote(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Denko2721987:
What was the cause of their death? Cos cause it seems unlikely that natural causes could take a couple away this way..

Babies die at childbirth, days , weeks or months after being born. What was unnatural about such deaths? How much more grown ups?? We all die someday and dis was their tym

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by kay29000(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by OTayobami(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Bad[b][/b] thing[b][/b]
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by AFONJAboiy: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2017
For those wondering how it happens here's my suggestion coz it seems like nobody has since analyze

The husband may have died due to illness or accident

and the wife may have battle with depression and

trauma feeling that since her hubby is dead there's

nothing left for her so she took her life

If only u consider the interval of there death u will

understand what am saying https://www.nairaland.com/4003042/how-feel-when-someone-know
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by Bizideas7(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Here is my advice I will be teaching serious minded people how to earn money updating their Facebook status every day

If you are interested visit the website below this Post.
Re: Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2017
They will continue their marriage in heaven

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Marriages Then Vs Marriages Now / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.