Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (73322 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
Except you tell us the whole truth as you claim to know, just shut up.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Simitrendy: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
PROPUNTER:
TB Joshua, Oyakhilome and Co, una no go kill me.
Usher: Pastor this woman was born deaf and dumb. 5 minutes
ago as you were ministering, she felt warmth all over her body.
Now pastor she can hear, she can talk, Daddy it's a miracle!
Pastor TB/Chris/Co: Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!
Praise the Lord!!!! AMEN!!!!
Woman come forward. What is your name?
Woman: My name is Edna Lois Wogu
Pastor TB/Chris/Co: Where are you from?
Woman: I'm from Omorku, Rivers State.
Bla bla bla
Now my questions are quite simple, so simple a simpleton can
actually make sense out of them.

1. Who taught the woman how to shape the words and
pronounce them?

2. Who taught her the language, dialect or accent she spoke?

3. She hasn't heard the instruction "come forward" before, how
then does she know what it means?

Make I go do something, I dey come.
For real, I'm just noticing this all my life.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by davillian(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked shocked shocked. "thank you God bless you "
I can't believe this Davido of all people.

When a man sees what's bigger than him they automatically becomes humble.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians go jus dey carry other ppl mata for head like tray... Nigerians are jus waiting for any negative news about any successful person to link it to d source of their success

Jokes apart.
There's a need for an explanation especially for that Tagbo guy.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nbote(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
nairanaira12:

They didn't abandon him at the venue, but abandoned him at the hospital.

And did you read the report that said they moved him out of the venue against his wish?

He was obviously beginning to misbehave and react to d combination of alcohol and drugs. Have u tried reasoning with someone who's drunk before? Dey forced him into a car nd den took him to d hospital. If dey had a hand y take him to d hospital?
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by nairanaira12: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:

He was obviously beginning to misbehave and react to d combination of alcohol and drugs. Have u tried reasoning with someone who's drunk before?

Stop commenting as if you were there when it happened, because you weren't.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nbote(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
nairanaira12:

Stop commenting as if you were there when it happened, because you weren't.

U shld also stop commenting like u were there. Dis is d 21st century and some of u still want to reason like u're from d village

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Jagz16(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
When he was singing mr Dele na my boy,the man just keep quiet dae observe first make the story first die ...this is his turn and davido go know say difference they between baba and boy ...Godknowsbestsha
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by imustsaymymindo: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death

What could be fishy? That he used all three for rituals? Or because Tagbo died and prolly Olu and Chime knows the thing that is fishy, they got silenced too?

Nothing is fishy, in my own opinion. It's all coincidence.

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Adaumunocha(f): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
donstan18:
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."
Spreaded kwa
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Meek3445(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
No More Beef? Peter & Paul Okoye Spotted Partying Together In Lagos Club (Video)
If you ever thought singing brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye were only playing a game with their recent brouhaha on social media, well you just might be right about that. After a successful mini tour in the United States of America, Peter Okoye aka Mr P returned to Nigeria over the weekend to make a special appearance at Club Crave’s opening night in Lagos. Surprisingly, Paul aka Rudeboy was also present at the event. According to a video circulating online, all seems to be well and good as the brothers were seen in arms turning up at the venue together. The short video suggests that the P-Square rift might have been a publicity stunt.
Watch the video and share your thoughts below.
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/no-more-beef-peter-paul-okoye-spotted.html?m=1
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by vital94(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
3 pmen dead in 3 months.nawao.something is wrong somewhere.3 men friends of one musician.nawao
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by peacesamuel94(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
davillian:
shocked shocked shocked. "thank you God bless you "
I can't believe this Davido of all people.

When a man sees what's bigger than him they automatically becomes humble.

of course, who wouldn't be humbled, after witnessing such blatant display of stupidity.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by adims96(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death

he tried using them to revive your brain! but still he cant
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by adims96(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
if davido didnt kill him, which I believe, this is the beginning of his success!!!!
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by newslifeop: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by michjay(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
fire burn d haters
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by eyinjuege: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please I'm getting confused.
It's about Caroline Danjuma.
Is she divorced now from her billionaire husband? Because I'm still wondering the connection btw her and Tagbo
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by eyinjuege: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

vital94:
3 pmen dead in 3 months.nawao.something is wrong somewhere.3 men friends of one musician.nawao

I hope you know it's not ONLY Davido that's friends with all 3 of them.
They all move within the same circle, and probably have same friends and acquaintances . If you point a finger at Davido, you're probably gonna point same fingers at half of the young musicians in town.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Bozzy001(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tagbo news trending seriously on social media. 99.5% of people don't know this Tagbo guy until his death; maybe because Davido is involved that's why d news of his death is widely spread. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by masqot(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
She's an insider? Inspector General of Police must hear this
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by madjune(m): 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
sokera:
and people like you will still come here and call him to be too arrogant ...

You re right bro...

But hey, he doesn't have to please me to stay safe.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
donstan18:
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."
SPREADED.. Wow.. New word Alert
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
but how are you sure he's innocent? are you his PA? or he can't commit evil because he's a singer? I don't trust Nigerians and I don't know anybody from anywhere and don't know what anybody can do. this is the same way girls like you trust innocent looking nice and well behaved aristos till they use you for rituals. People are so evil and fetish in this part of the world. I can't say he knows about their deaths and I can't say he doesn't know about their deaths. inu jin,ko jeka rikun ashebi,nobody can be trusted
must you bring in insult u disqusting being
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by lereinter(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
iku to pa ojugba eni owe l'pa fun ni
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by ThatFairGuy: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nonsensical! Anyone that dies in (Africa reasoning) are always killed by human and not God... Africa will never wish whoever is at higher level to continue moving higher, all they wishes and expects is DOWNFALL! If you are rich, you did money ritual. Are all Africans destined by Almighty God to be poor? Oh Africa! Aye le o, koyemi o.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by sambisa5: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians go jus dey carry other ppl mata for head like tray... Nigerians are jus waiting for any negative news about any successful person to link it to d source of their success

If i were you, i will sit a watch how the drama goes. You don't need to side anyone because if you really know what some of these artists are into, you won't believe your ears and eyes.
What kind of songs do some of them sing to equate them to such wealth? who still watse time and money these days buying C.D's? Before a song is out you hear it in almost every phone.
What kind of shows do they go and perform and how frequent? Do they pay an artist 10million in one performance?,,,,
They live extravagant life, women, partying, clubbing,, buying expensive cars, buying houses worth millions in abroad etc. They travel out of the country like they are going to their backyard.
There is actually more to their riches.
We know circular musicians who are into nothing,,,, we know the ones who are into something, 'although' i am not a fan of any....
So don't side anyone. Just they look as the drama they go.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by CioAngels(f): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Davido, just two month ago i said, my child slow down on girls you are still very young. Now this, this is what fame does when it is not well managed, like you said you don't know anything about it all that happened, just make yourself available to see the families of your friends to explain to them what happened in club. Please go with your family and not with friends. God will direct you. May the souls of your departed friends rest in peace and i also feel for their families and may God give them the heart to bear the loss.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
All I know is that Davido didn't did it
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wait a minute I'm I the only one who observed that the three are from the different major tribes in Nigeria.

And now I read the so called Davido has won the Artist of the year award chai! Afonjas and ritual are like 5 and 6.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by olaitan411: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Pls i need an answer,, why are you peeps supporting Davido? Is it because he's rich? Iam not saying he's guilty but I don't see anything wrong in people accusing him
likewise you shouldn't see anything wrong in people supporting him. Shikenna

E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo