Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (59660 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / How Oginni Tolulope Joshua Became CEO Before 30 & Made FORBES Under 30 Ceo's / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
We need more of her types.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
See this foolish woman. You started your business in 2012 with $50 but you could afford a brand new cx7 back in 2008.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tvegas:
Hope she bought that Mercedes cash down because i dont expect anyone in the USA to use car acquisition as a proof of high networth. Car loans are too many hence even a bank clerk can afford one. Congrat all the-same. grin

Cash for where? That car na like $160 monthly payment.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
just be sincere. .i agree as a single mother you claim to be you don't need to have a boyfriend or sugar daddy as as bio, its an abomination but how many people did you sleep with?
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
pcguru1:
We need more of her types.

You need more liars right? Kudos!
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
bukatyne:

A CEO is not the function of size or presence of shareholders

Yes, the road side trader is the CEO of his/her own shop

You are ignorant. She is a sole proprietor and not a ceo. You no go school?

1 Like

Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am not interested in the story but in the person's origin .

What is her name? Igbo name.

Where is she fom? Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

What's her attitudinal status? Positive and focused, not having boyfriends or "queenslaying".

In conclusion , those people that are from that side of the world are always outstanding , both their men and women .

Kudos my sister, you deserve every bit if enjoyment you're having now because you worked for it.

Back to my Base, Allepo Syria.

NCAN, CONFIRMED !
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Xda59:

You need more liars right? Kudos!

She said the Initial capital for her business was 50$ , I interpreted it as she started her biz with 50$ not that she only had 50$ though to be sincere now that you mention it, having 2008 car means you are financially capable so it would be strange to start a biz with that low of an amount. It sounds suspicious to some point , but regardless I still encourage the message that certain women should do a business.

1 Like

Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
bettercreature:
She could buy a car in 2008 but started a business with 18.000naira in 2012? continue!
Even with all the petty businesses she mentioned above,i dont think she can afford 2017 Benz without getting money from somewhere else

She didn't pay cash for that benz. If you have good credit or steady source of income in america, you could finance any car you want. That car should be between $160 - $180 monthly payment.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by masqot(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm interested in that business
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Onuokwu: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
360frolic:
A Nigerian lady identified as Sandra Iheuwa has shared the inspiring story of how she became the owner of five companies. The lady owns a hair company, a jewelry company, a restaurant, a clothing store and a non-profit charity organisation.

According to her, she started her business with only fifty dollars (N18,000) in 2012, as a single mother. Iheuwa noted that after five years of working sleepless nights she is able to afford whatever she wants with five companies to call her own.

She also shared photos of a car she bought in 2008 to compare with her new Mercedes Benz, 2017 model.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-nigerian-lady-shares-inspiring.html

Five companies? CEO of all five? Okay o. I know that running even one company and making it a real success is a life time challenge for even the most brilliant entrepreneurs across all continents.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by donqx: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
good
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
No Boyfriend.. So it's your mother that made you a single mum.. Well done undecided

1 Like

Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by benjaminiyke(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
NEED EXPERT HOME SERVICES? e.g House cleaners, plumbers, electricians, Painters, Carpenters , Car wash, dry cleaners , gardeners etc
Call 09068848366 or visit www.smintegratedservices.com to log a request.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
This is a layman's idea of who a CEO is. Going by your analogy, a market woman is a CEO. C'mon! grin

CEO
siːiːˈəʊ/Submit
noun
a chief executive officer, the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution, ultimately responsible for taking managerial decisions.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
where is the child
meeting someone like dino and giving him good head your life can change too
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by toprealman: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Some "inspiring" stories are actually more like bragging.
She "earned" the right to "brag".
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by kareemsaheed: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
dejavubobo1:
started biz 2012
bought first car 2008..
doesn't add up plus a single mother, so who bought d car in 2008 if all she had in 2012 is 18,000

U get eye o..
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by whiteseed(m): 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm proud of u Sandra.I remember u from my secondary school days.#Rep#Loralsecsch#
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
dejavubobo1:
started biz 2012
bought first car 2008..
doesn't add up plus a single mother, so who bought d car in 2008 if all she had in 2012 is 18,000

O boy this one na further maths
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
like if u opened the tread Cuz u thought she's Nigerian n to know the kinda business she's into....
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
toprealman:
She "earned" the right to "brag".
We don't know that yet, until we are actually certain she is into a legit biz
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Some "inspiring" stories are actually more like bragging.
or more like notice me

1 Like

Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
that's how they will be exposing themselves to the world till they get kidnapped
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
full disclosure please
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
sacluxisback:

O boy this one na further maths
lol
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
What are the companies into
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Knight0777(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thats how far viable business ideas can take someone. She deserves that and more.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
OK oh even aboki in my yard is CEO of two company he sew shoes , he remove waste product too
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by toprealman: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
thesicilian:

We don't know that yet, until we are actually certain she is into a legit biz
No need to investigate her, carry on with your life.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
my neighbor daughter will say ....story for d gods

na mumu go believe her story, i know her type.
Re: How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
toprealman:
No need to investigate her, carry on with your life.
Abi o. No be lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dirty Businesses In Nigeria That Fetch Big Profit / Come With Me To Get A Human Size Mirror At Aluminium Village, Dopemu! / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.