Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (52032 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Make Grand Entry (Photos) / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by exlinklodge: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2017
This our Nigeria and its creativity is really getting out of hand. You can quote me ooo because I never see this one before. Bridal shower in towels..hmmm. I know what you are thinking guys but I hate to admit it, this is for real.

Emmanuella Chidera, a Facebook user has just shared these photos from her sister’s bridal shower which held Friday night last week and social media is going gaga over the pictures on gorgeous ladies rapped in towels.

The girls only clad with wine coloured towels and shower caps posed by the bride who donned a white towel, distinguishing herself from the rest. According to Ezeonu’s Facebook, her sister had her wedding on Saturday.

What do you think about this creativity? Will it trend?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/bride-to-be-her-bridesmaids-holds.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Loyalblak007(f): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2017
cheesy I don't buy this idea please cheesy , Just because it's called "BRIDAL SHOWER" doesn't mean you should dress like you want to take a shower. kikikiki grin

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Phantom2(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2017
na shower you call am na, nothing unusual grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Rapped abi wrapped?

11 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Punctual(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2017
With the way that bride posed, its very obvious she was once a slay queen.

6 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by EmperorLee(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
See dem like Gurumaraji worshippers. Mtcheew

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by stobery(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2017
I will luv to be there so I can support them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by lasisi69(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mad people... they should kuku remove the towels

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by roqrules04(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Odd world

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dem go soon naked
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by SoftP(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Marine spirits at work

5 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by nony43(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
They want to take a shower at the bridal shower

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Na wah o undecided
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by donblade85555(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
all the good girls have joined band gang.... what is this.... how will an Africa woman do such?

Anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make u laugh like a mad man, visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by kswkings: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by lelvin(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dress code for zaa ozza room.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by pmc01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
EmperorLee:
See dem like Gurumaraji worshippers. Mtcheew

shocked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by nwaire: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
The black girls doing shoki dance style look like awon iya mi oshoronga lol grin

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wicked boy
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by olowobaba10: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
I even thought they were in a sauna steam room .

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
They are not even sexy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Shorsky1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
U won't blame them,the tailor failed to send them their clothes on time.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
So because it's called bridal shower they decided to come decked out in towels...they should have gone the whole distance by actually taking the pics while having a shower undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by AntiWailer: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cultists

Bloggers be like cultists after their ritual. cheesy grin in some months time.
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by NotNairalandi(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
They want to shower inside someone's sitting room.....
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Michaelpresh(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Came to see n*des
Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by BerryAnny(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
OMG!!! That bride's laps nah die.. I can lick that all day...

Re: Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower by Iceberg3: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
They are getting for the big bang theory grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Why Is The Groom Crying Profusely On His Wedding Day? / (PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.