Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70027 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 2:55am On Mar 11, 2010
^^^^^ On Oprah ke? undecided
Didn't she just get like 10 sec acknowledgement on Oprah? I might be wrong though undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by wazobia200: 3:42am On Mar 11, 2010
Why will Dbanj stoop soo low to get involved with this igbo lady. I dont find igbo woman attractive at all with their manly features!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 3:46am On Mar 11, 2010
genevieve wasnt 'on oprah'

in that case 1/2 of america was!!!

she was just exampled on a show abt movies

where they said she ears 6000dollars a movie

why do i find that hard to believe??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 3:56am On Mar 11, 2010
D & G

i seriously love that!!!

thats just wicked!!

to all those that say class and respect doesnt matter. . .

you obviously have none of it!! so it will be absolutely pointless explaining!!

you are the same lady who believes only a man that makes more money than you can inspire you (hey those doctor without borders volunteers sure aren't inspiring).

it's not a surprise to see you using such logic.    The obsession of nigerians with "class" has led to the materialistic and cut throat society who have today.   

The idea that class and social status should be the determining factor in a relationship is hilarious. 

wazobia200:

Why will Dbanj stoop soo low to get involved with this igbo lady. I dont find igbo woman attractive at all with their manly features!

tribalism and classicism in one thread.  karl marx would love to study you nairalanders.  grin
what a shallow bunch of people.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 4:01am On Mar 11, 2010
^^

and my thots are still cohesive

must make more money AND inspire you

neither of which i doubt dbanj is capable!

where class isnt taken into consideration marriages crumple like dry clay

ie the ever soo recent toni and 9ce!!!

when will people learn love is a myth and whirlwind romance is an illusion??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2010
wazobia200:

You've made you point, now run along lil child. Retard!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by jamalzox: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2010
WANTED:
AN EXPERIENCED MUSIC/SOUND PRODUCER WHO IS VERSATILE AND CAN MAKE USE OF PRO TOOLS WELL.
CAN MIX AND MASTER WELL ON PRO TOOLS,
CALL 08066301946.
LASGIDI ,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 4:42am On Mar 11, 2010
wazobia200:

And they find you attractive? kmt.

The beauty of nairaland. embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 4:42am On Mar 11, 2010
ayettymama:

^^

and my thots are still cohesive

must make more money AND inspire you

neither of which i doubt dbanj is capable!

where class isnt taken into consideration marriages crumple like dry clay

ie the ever soo recent toni and 9ce!!!

when will people learn love is a myth and whirlwind romance is an illusion??

ayettymama you harsh o.
what happened to compatibility and companionship.

don't kill my dream of snatching up IBB's daughter o
I guess mama sikira would let me marry her daughter named monsura.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 11, 2010
Love oh Love!
Thy wonders thee created in this world
One shall never knoweth what cometh next.
But love, why o why shalt thou maketh Genevieve falleth for D'banj suddenly, why maketh these people falleth in love?
But if this be true love then goodluck to them otherwise, we shall all fold our hands and wait for that day!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Ndeewonu: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2010
What a mismatch!
Another time bomb about to xplode!!
Time will tell.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by riversman: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2010
**dead** @ Ibo women having manly body, lol

SOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, grin grin grin grin

but Yoruba men worwor, them and thier FAT lIPS, ete pomo, grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2010
seriously now??

*extremely sarcasticly*

did they really turn this into a tribe thing?

no wonder the monkeys are killin each other in jos!!!

what does tribe have to do with this??

the fact they are diff tribe should even prove its all irrelevant!

kai- such bufoons inhabit this forum
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chukz4real(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2010
I wish them all the best if they can sustain it till August, Celebrities?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by scala101(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2010
please warm  that player called D' banj not to toy with my superstar  Gene , ,, if truelly they are really in love i wish them well, because Genevieve NnAJI IS my best, I want the best for her shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2010
wazobia200:

look at you, here runnning your mouth. so much for a first post!!! im suspecting here.
load of trash. and i wonder what you look like? the dog shizz thats laying on the street corner.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by MrCrackles(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

look at you, here runnning your mouth. so much for a first post!!! im suspecting here.
load of trash. and i wonder what you look like? the dog shizz thats laying on the street corner.

Relax and stop hyperventilating. . . .

wazobia200:

You dont make silly comments like the one above on a public forum. . . .
You might not necessarily be a tribalist but be sensitive to other people around you. . . .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by vianooo1(f): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2010
i for one, im totally dissappointed. absolute rubbish.she even too matured for him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2010
MrCrackles:

Relax and stop hyperventilating. . . .
You dont make silly comments like the one above on a public forum. . . .
You might not necessarily be a tribalist but be sensitive to other people around you. . . .
OH PUH-LEASE!!!
i gave my response, doesn't mean im hyperventilating.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by H2O2: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2010
I dont find igbo woman attractive at all with their manly features!
lol @ ibo women with their manly features. yabis will never finish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by otukpo(f): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2010
ohhh my Genny!
Sad she is risking it with D'banj.
i can only wish her well
And pray that it turns out good
Genny, u too muchhhhhhhhh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by teireal(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2010
celebrities and their myth, hmmmmmmmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by onyiken(f): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by lonelypal(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2010
Definition of HOT in d Nigerian music scene? =D'BANJ
Definition of HOT among naija female celebs?=I give it to JENNY anytime anyday, cool

D'BANJ + JENNY= AWESME COMBO OF HOTTIES

@ y'all haters on this thread
D'banj is just like evryoda guy out there, He 's got blood flowing in his veins so wts d hutt bout this awsme combo?
players get lonely too! players fall in luv too!

Way to go KOKOMASTA!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by leleri: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2010
Is dbanj thru with funke akindele,gene he ll dump u like a piece of rubbish very soon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by snazzydawn(f): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
All I can say is wow!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by smodatreal: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
Wishing dem best of luck, but Dbanj Bleep up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by TeeJay6(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
sounds like a career-boosting stunt to me, nothing more than that. We see this so often when one career is flagging they either team up with an up and coming star or do something to arrest the public attention and get them talking about them again. At the end of the day the aim is to sell records or earn more via publicity/endorsements afterall Nollywood is now officially in the coffin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by maxtop(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]Hmmm, wonders they say shall never end. Kokomaster donfall in LOVE again and i sincerely hope hope he is doing so for real dis time around coz me i know those ladies d guy don "chop and clean" mouth. Anyway, his magesty shd now hire the best body-guard coz baba himself (Atiku) no go gree for am. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
All I can say is that D'banj earns up to 5million for a show, if that's what it means to be razz I sure wouldn't mind becoming razz, lol
I wonder what you people with "class" earn,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
yes she is a slu, genevieve is a slut,home breaker oshi
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
tatiana009:

All I can say is that D'banj earns up to 5million for a show, if that's what it means to be razz I sure wouldn't mind becoming razz, lol
I wonder what you people with "class" earn,

and ayettymama uses this opportunity to admit

'money isnt everything'!

kai jenny listen to what they call ur man

kokomaster

*spits and shivers*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Nadia Buari's Outfit To The Golden Movie Awards Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.