Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (70069 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Xionez(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
DBanj, Gene, LMFAO
See d way dbanj jus d run mouth lyk sey she put Juju 4 him head.
ABEGIII make i hear word joooo!!!!!
just dey decieve yaself there!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
muppet!!

u gonna start comparin dbanj and 50cent now?? really now?? really??

has it ever occured to you that not only nigerians and ghanians watch nigerian movies??

if u come out of the slum u live in- come down here and ask the 1st handful of nigerians who dbanj is;

i promise u they wont no!!- just because u no him doesnt mean the world does!

onli yesterday i decided to actually check who is more popular- NON NIGERIANS no MOST nollywood actresses/actors

they might no the song gbona felifeli but they no sabi who sing am!

pls there are some things u really have to come out of the ghetto to ever really understand!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
muppet!!

u gonna start comparin dbanj and 50cent now?? really now?? really??

has it ever occured to you that not only nigerians and ghanians watch nigerian movies??

if u come out of the slum u live in- come down here and ask the 1st handful of nigerians who dbanj is;

i promise u they wont no!!- just because u no him doesnt mean the world does!

onli yesterday i decided to actually check who is more popular- NON NIGERIANS no MOST nollywood actresses/actors

they might no the song gbona felifeli but they no sabi who sing am!

pls there are some things u really have to come out of the ghetto to ever really understand!

Mud slinging! I would leave that you since it gives you the oxygen to live, I don’t live in the slum, but hey, I would stand my ground Genevieve is limited to Nollywood home movies and only home movies she might have shut up the ladder by “putting herself about” with some top people but doesn’t mean it would keep her there,

Let me take you into the world of marketing… go to GOOGLE and type in both names and see the result…,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
reffered to

ayettymama:

muppet!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2010
Light moves faster than sound, people appear bright until they speak.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
D'banj is an international artiste ke? Na wa oo!!! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
^^ in internationally renowed peckham more like!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
lol I guess in the UK.

In the U.S., nobody cares about him, including Nigerians. Yea, I said it. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
Yeah Peakham, Depot for Nollywood home movies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2010
Wow, so much hating on D'banj!
Well even if he isn't internationally famous @ least he's more famous than the haters on Nairaland.
Chill out people
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by MrCrackles(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2010
chiogo:

D'banj is an international artiste ke? Na wa oo!!!  undecided

ayettymama:

^^ in internationally renowed peckham more like!!

omar22:

Yeah Peakham,  Depot for Nollywood home movies

chiogo:

lol I guess in the UK.
In the U.S., nobody cares about him, including Nigerians.  Yea, I said it.  grin

Hehehe. . .
Dbanj is only worshipped by raaasclats around the UK, London to be precise. . .
Majority of them people you see on the streets of Peckham, Thamesmead, Dalston, Dagenham and Co. . .
Folks you see and go like, how the fu/ck did you get a visa?!! shocked shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 12, 2010
chiogo:

lol I guess in the UK.

In the U.S., nobody cares about him, including Nigerians. Yea, I said it. grin
So true, NL was the first and only place I heard about Dbanj
And that was year 2008 or 2009 not sure sef undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2010
MrCrackles:

Hehehe. . .
Majority of them people you see on the streets on Peckham, Thamesmead, Dalston, Dagenham and Co. . .
Folks you see and go like, how the fu/ck did you get a visa?!! shocked shocked grin
*Death* grin grin grin

FL Gators:

So true, NL was the first and only place I heard about Dbanj
And that was year 2008 or 2009 not sure sef undecided
Ha, I probably know only 3 songs by him since 2004 or something. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by eros(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2010
Typical Nigerians, always hating on a brother making good success in life. I ask all of you hating on D'banj one simple question, what makes you think you are better than D'banj? Why do you think he is a lowlife and you not?

Hypocrites, take off the speck in your eyes before you run down a brother. I ain't got no connection to D'banj but i just love a young man who's talented and earns big bucks. If you can't handle that and get really envious of the brother, then its a BIG SHAME. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by MrCrackles(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2010
eros:

Typical Nigerians, always hating on a brother making good success in life. I ask all of you hating on D'banj one simple question, what makes you think you are better than D'banj? Why do you think he is a lowlife and you not?

Hypocrites, take off the speck in your eyes before you run down a brother. I ain't got no connection to D'banj but i just love a young man who's talented and earns big bucks. If you can't handle that and get really envious of the brother, then its a BIG SHAME. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Fu/ck a thug!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2010
MrCrackles:

Hehehe. . .
Majority of them people you see on the streets of Peckham, Thamesmead, Dalston, Dagenham and Co
. . .

Chei see as laff wan kill me die ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Chei if I die of laughter make una send condolences to the homes of many girlfriends.

chiogo:

*Death* grin grin grin
Ha, I probably know only 3 songs by him since 2004 or something. undecided

At least you know three, me wey no know even one nko? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chiogo(f): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

At least you know three, me wey no know even one nko? undecided
Say it ain't so. shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2010

Hypocrites, take off the speck in your eyes before you run down a brother. I ain't got no connection to D'banj but i just love a young man who's talented and earns big bucks. If you can't handle that and get really envious of the brother, then its a BIG SHAME.

Yo,

they are just bitter because Dbanj is banging their idol or role model!!! he is giving her the big koko!!!!

"I say Suddenly

Genevieve is bugging me""

very soon she would go off with Tetulla
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by chic2pimp(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2010
chiogo:

Say it ain't so. shocked shocked shocked grin
Wahlai Tahlai grin
I don't know zilchhhhh grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by THEAMAKA(f): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2010
lol @ omar22 and him always being on his anti-genevieve hype.
you say genevieve did this for a publicity stunt blah blah blah blah!!!
but who is the one here blabbing to the media? genevieve or d'banj?
who is the one being quoted here in this article? genevieve or d'banj?
so if anyone is doing anything for a publicity stunt, it's your precious koko master, ya digg?
sit down jo!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by ayettymama(f): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2010
mr crackles *shakes hand*

abeg tell them joo!!

ive been walkin arnd this country for a long time thinkin

'how u get visa sef!'
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by apari001: 1:27am On Mar 12, 2010
Wonders will never end. At Gene its her time lets see what comes out of this. @ D bang he is a player and i am sure he knows what he wants,

Time will tell
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by okogbemyk(m): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2010
Hmm !! smell gold but who is digging who. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2010
lol @ omar22 and him always being on his anti-genevieve hype.
you say genevieve did this for a publicity stunt blah blah blah blah!!!
but who is the one here blabbing to the media? genevieve or d'banj?
who is the one being quoted here in this article? genevieve or d'banj?
so if anyone is doing anything for a publicity stunt, it's your precious koko master, ya digg?
sit down jo!!!

AMAKA What is your problem? not everyone here licks the floor Geneveive walks on or kisses her ARSEnal, as long as I've known you, you have defended Genevieve with everything and your ready to knock everything that anyone says about her,  first it was Van whatever his name is (the Ghanaian actor) now its Dbanj!!!

for your information your Gene doesnt thrill us, if you think shes a good actress well we dont! if you feel that shes beautiful well the I think the girl next door is prettier,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by bawomolo(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2010
ayettymama:

mr crackles *shakes hand*

abeg tell them joo!!

ive been walkin arnd this country for a long time thinkin

'how u get visa sef!'

he he kai these new breed of NL women are harsh o.

lmao
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by beautea(f): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2010
gene,tell me this is not true,how can u think of eating wat ini and ruky sanda of all people has eating.na him be say me u fit follow gateman one day.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by moneyhome: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2010
Idont see anything wrong about this,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by tatolino: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2010
@ SNAZZYDAWN where have u been? long time, please get in touch
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by 2makeit(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2010
I am always skeptical about celebrity relationship. We have seen the likes of:

KSB Vs Eddy Remedy
Timaya Vs Najama

Their relationship is like a food just cooked it will soon become cold.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by omar22(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2010
Like I said earlier on Someone's profile is about to sour
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by vislabraye(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
Btw Gene and D Banj who is bigger ? They both fit themselves jare.

More over, D Banj is a catc for Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj by igboboy1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
I don talk am b4 and i go talk am again, make una free the koko master, and who says he is not known in the U.S?

he has energetic performance plus he is goofy, ah we need some fun in our lives,

He is one of few naija artist that i can actually bear listening to

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.