Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Is The Bible God's Words? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible God's Words? (1042 Views)

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Bible God's Words? by Suhaibu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
The gospel of Luke begins by saying just as many have writing the things held in common among us; it seems good to me also. Does this sounds like an announcement that what you are about to read is the word of God?
That’s the part of the beauty of the bible that most people will tell you: just as Jesus is truly human and truly divine; so does the bible is truly human and truly divine.
So that is what gives the Christians the cold shoulder in conceding to the human errors in the bible. If you show to a Christians an error or a contradiction in the bible he would say yes but it is inerrant in the original manuscript. Does that sound ridiculous? Is like promising some one that you will give him what you don’t have. If the original is lost then how can you prove it to me?
If the missionary will make this concession; if he can say alright not all of the bible came from God. He will be more believable.

Christians says God is the father of Jesus but I always ask: what do you call God? Probably father. They always say no God is the father of Jesus marry is the mother. Then I ask them you mean god took mary as a wife?

Did God say this is my word? The word bible is not in the bible. Of course what the Christians are emphasizing on is a false interpretation of the scripture.
Interpretation is not a foundation. Christians often interpret bible to their advantage according to the interest of the churches.
For instance nowhere did Jesus says listen everybody: I am God. There is not an explicit statement saying that. What we have is bunch of interpretation. A kind of conflict between what Jesus says and what Christians says he meant. But its not justified because it could mean this and it could mean that. It’s not explicit.

If you know what it means you can’t be sure how much of it came from god; if you say it all came from god; you can’t be sure what it means.
If you know what the bible means then you don’t know how much of it is god word; if you want to say all of it came from god then you cant be sure wat it means

See my video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fmIDsotZEI
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
suhaibu answer my question pls.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "Christ"? What is its islamic implication?
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Dolemite(f): 2:06am On Mar 10, 2010
Bible = Bullshit.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by noetic16(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2010
Dolemite:

Bible = Bullshit.

our comments reflects our person. . . . .would I be wrong to say u are uneducated at the very least?
how EXACTLY does the bible constitute bullshit?
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2010
[size=13pt]The bible is never a straight forward book . I have read it and what i understand is , it teaches how to keep or learning how to have by force enemy , hatred , threatens upon threatens , and alot of contradicting words un---knowningly by the authors. I have never support the bible is a word of God , i mean a Loving God he have never seen nor felt .[/size]
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Dolemite(f): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2010
noetic16:

our comments reflects our person. . . . .
If this is true you must be an arrogant egotistical buffoon who sits on his high horse making silly assumptions about people he knows nothing about.

noetic16:

how EXACTLY does the bible constitute bullshit?
The fact that it was written by man, and is filled with silly ideas only man can come up with. . . in Leviticus where it says parents should kill their children if they curse them, Paul telling women not to speak in church, not to mention the millions of contradictions within the bible itself.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
Dolemite you're on a spot. in addition to your post , the following provide proof that everything in the Christian religion and in the bible has been STOLEN from other religions that predated it from all around the world. Christianity is a tool for removing spiritual/occult knowledge from the populace so this power can be kept in the hands of a few to manipulate and enslave the masses.

To really understand the Bible and see the truth, one must be very well educated in the occult. The mass mind is very powerful. When one studies long enough and acquires advanced knowledge of the occult, the truth is utterly shocking wink . The entire Judeo/Christian Bible is a hoax of catastrophic proportions with a very clear objective using subliminal means and the channeled psychic energy of believers.

Whenever Christianity or its cohorts took control of a country or region, the ancient spiritual texts and records were removed and/or destroyed and those who had spiritual knowledge were mass murdered by the Inquisition. This took out of circulation the very knowledge those in power have used and still use to manipulate the ignorant population using spiritual/occult power. The Bible is one of the most powerful subliminal tools used by a select few to enslave the masses. Most people are unaware of this because they lack knowledge regarding the occult, thought power, and psychic energy. The powers that be work to reinforce the belief that the occult, powers of the mind and spirit are nonsense or just plain bunk.

The entire Bible is an extremely powerful subliminal tool full of occult numbers, messages, allegories, and stolen material, which has been corrupted from ancient religions. In addition, this book has been infused with psychic energy and power to instill fear and to make it believable. --''well planned lies'' When one's eyes are opened and one has the necessary knowledge, the *spell* will no longer be effective. The entire underlying theme of the Judeo/Christian Bible is the establishment of the fictitious history of the Jewish people in the mass mind. What the mass mind believes has power and the energy to make manifest in reality as thoughts are energy .

Contrary to what most people have been indoctrinated with, Judaism, Christianity and Islam are relatively new religions. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years. These three have worked relentlessly to keep us from spiritual/occult knowledge and using this power, of which all of us have.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by noetic16(m): 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
Dolemite:

If this is true you must be an arrogant egotistical buffoon who sits on his high horse making silly assumptions about people he knows nothing about.

our deductions also reflect our exposure and intelligence.

from ur post above. . it is obvious that u are deranged, uneducated, imbecilic slowpoke who is not capable of intelligently conceiving a thought and making intellectual arguments.

The fact that it was written by man, and is filled with silly ideas only man can come up with. . . in Leviticus where it says parents should kill their children if they curse them, Paul telling women not to speak in church, not to mention the millions of contradictions within the bible itself.

please refer to my above post. . . . . if this is ur deduction from the 66 books of the bible. . .then ur education has been a waste. u need to re-enrol into a primary school asap.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
Yes. . . .it is the word of God
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by karo93: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
The bible is not God's word but a record of events and opinions of the human authors on events.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
karo93:

The bible is not God's word but a record of events and opinions of the human authors on events.

what do u mean?
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Dolemite(f): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
noetic16:

from your post above. . it is obvious that u are deranged, uneducated, imbecilic slowpoke who is not capable of intelligently conceiving a thought and making intellectual arguments.
. . .get off your high horse idiot, who ever told you that you had any atom of intellect in you must have deceived you greatly, either that or mummy must have dropped you on your FAT head one too many times as a child, like a typical Christian you'd rather haul idiotic insults to make yourself look less gullible than you really are. . .i guess that's what they teach you fools in Sunday school these days. Intellectual arguments my aching black ass, with who you? give me a break. undecided

noetic16:

please refer to my above post. . . . . if this is your deduction from the 66 books of the bible. . .then your education has been a waste. u need to re-enrol into a primary school asap.
That is just one of my NUMEROUS deductions of the bullshit known as the bible, I don't have enough time or interest to explain the plenty errors in the bible to a gullible buffoon such as yourself. . .like a typical Christian your pride and ego won't let you engage in a civilized debate, instead you decide to attack with condescending remarks - so you'd rather wallow in ignorance aka faith, which further proves my claim that ALL Christians are just full of shet!
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by karo93: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
i mean that the bible was not written by God neither did he read to the writers what to write except the prophesies in the OT and the revealation
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
karo93:

i mean that the bible was not written by God neither did he read to the writers what to write except the prophesies in the OT and the revealation

what about the direct qoutes of God 'And God said' and The words of Jesus painted read in King James, So to u the bible is the word of peter paul and John?
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by noetic16(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
Dolemite:

. . .get off your high horse idiot, who ever told you that you had any atom of intellect in you must have deceived you greatly, either that or mummy must have dropped you on your FAT head one too many times as a child, like a typical Christian you'd rather haul idiotic insults to make yourself look less gullible than you really are. . .i guess that's what they teach you fools in Sunday school these days. Intellectual arguments my aching black backside, with who you? give me a break.  undecided
That is just one of my NUMEROUS deductions of the bullshit known as the bible, I don't have enough time or interest to explain the plenty errors in the bible to a gullible buffoon such as yourself. . .like a typical Christian your pride and ego won't let you engage in a civilized debate, instead you decide to attack with condescending remarks - so you'd rather wallow in ignorance aka faith, which further proves my claim that ALL Christians are just full of shet!

1. u made a RIDICULOUSLY incompetent assertion by calling the bible "bullshit". . . . .yet u are unable to profer potent reasons to back up your claim. . .what does that say about u?. . . . it shows u are a dull brainwashed empty head, who is unable to independently decipher a thought.

2. how come u suddenly dont have time to establish that the bible is full of "bullshit"?. . . . .but u had the time to respond twice to my post . . . .please go get a life and while u are it get educated. . .that way u are able to construct arguments to back your ridiculous assertions.

3. I was thought in sunday school to be an exemplary Christian. I have NOT insulted or abused u. . . . or have I? all I did was to DESCRIBE you based on my deductions from your post. my deductions include that u are uneducated, incapable of forming an independent thought or constructing an argument. You are not the first person on this forum to criticise the bible. . .but u are the first to do so without being able to construct a backing argument. . no matter how ridiculous.

4. please get a life. . . . pick up a bible and read. . . that way u know what u are talking about next time.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by karo93: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
not exclusively -exception to those which are said by God like as you said 'God said'
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Dolemite(f): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
noetic16:

1. u made a RIDICULOUSLY incompetent assertion by calling the bible "bullshit". . . . .yet u are unable to profer potent reasons to back up your claim. . .what does that say about u?. . . . it shows u are a dull brainwashed empty head, who is unable to independently decipher a thought.
Are you for real? or is being a deekhead your nature? I gave you the chapter in Leviticus and Paul's comment in the bible and all you could say was is that all you have?
noetic16:

2. how come u suddenly dont have time to establish that the bible is full of "bullshit"?. . . . .but u had the time to respond twice to my post .
Oh I have arguments, but even a fool like you should know that replying to a buffoon would be shorter than typing an argument. . .given that the argument i showed you, you're yet to reply intelligently to. . .

noetic16:

3. I was thought in sunday school to be an exemplary Christian. I have NOT insulted or abused u. . . . or have I? all I did was to DESCRIBE you based on my deductions from your post. my deductions include that u are uneducated, incapable of forming an independent thought or constructing an argument. You are not the first person on this forum to criticise the bible. . .but u are the first to do so without being able to construct a backing argument. . no matter how ridiculous.
In my books "imbecilic slowpoke" is an insult. . .so it's either you're ignorant of the words you're using or you're just a blatant liar like most Christians I know.

noetic16:

4. please get a life. . . . pick up a bible and read. . . that way u know what u are talking about next time.
I've read the God damned bible for 18 years arsewipe! and it's full of rubbish!
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
karo93:

not exclusively -exception to those which are said by God like as you said 'God said'

U practically dnt know what u re saying. Do u read the bible at all or u just read some books that can confuse ur steps as a christian?
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by karo93: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
@toba
what is the meaning of that question?I READ MY BIBLE!if you are interested in an argument or row find someone else!
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by muhsin(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
noetic16:

from your post above. . it is obvious that u are deranged, uneducated, imbecilic slowpoke who is not capable of intelligently conceiving a thought and making intellectual arguments.

please refer to my above post. . . . . if this is your deduction from the 66 books of the bible. . .then your education has been a waste. u need to re-enrol into a primary school asap.

In not making any effort to depend or support what Dolemite says there, I wonder whether these words (in qoute) were really written by Noetic, our old Noetic? Or is this some sort of transformation? I say that because if truly deduction reflects our exposure and intelligence Noetic will be. . . lipsrsealed

BTW, welcome aboard.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by muhsin(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
@Post,

Very nice one, brother. Truth is ONE: bible is not God's word but many writers/compilers.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
muhsin:

@Post,

Very nice one, brother. Truth is ONE: bible is not God's word but many writers/compilers.

A terrorist complementing another terrorist kiss kiss shocked cool grin
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by muhsin(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
I wish you knew the meaning of the word "terrorist".

Wouldn't you rather go back to school? Better.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
muhsin:

I wish you knew the meaning of the word "terrorist".

Wouldn't you rather go back to school? Better.

In Which school is terrorism being taught ? Im sure as a terrorist u will know many.
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
karo93:

@toba
what is the meaning of that question?I READ MY BIBLE!if you are interested in an argument or row find someone else!

U re very controversial thats why i like to challenge u. not in arguement or war but intellectually

U sometimes say things which brings about confusion
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by noetic16(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
muhsin:

In not making any effort to depend or support what Dolemite says there, I wonder whether these words (in qoute) were really written by Noetic, our old Noetic? Or is this some sort of transformation? I say that because if truly deduction reflects our exposure and intelligence Noetic will be. . . lipsrsealed

BTW, welcome aboard.

grin grin

Thanks for the welcoming. . .how have u been? cheesy
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Yes, it is the word of God
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]WRONG . . .!! , comment gone bad. shocked[/size]
Fhemmmy:

Yes, it is the word of God
Re: Is The Bible God's Words? by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2010
noetic16:

grin grin

Thanks for the welcoming. . .how have u been? cheesy

Cool. Why are you still "inactive"?

(1) (Reply)

Christians Praying For Muslims: With Love And Compassion / Whats With Women And Church Sef? / Unforgiveness And Its Attendant Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.