Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54363 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by LordAdam16: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:
When am calling people to thread with caution in this country, about any fragmentation, people take me for fool, now the impossibility is coming out, and it's just the beginning, by the time the poor and the illiterates you elites threat like Animal punge-out their own demand for restructure, no elite will stand to resist.
I warn you before!

So you believe Friday will be national work-free day and banks would not open in Southern Nigeria? Be like say your head dey pain you. Friday all around the country is already half work day for the civil service.

If they want they should ask for states or regions to have the ability to make Fridays work-free days. Like they made the Northern states sharia states. That is acceptable. After all in the Middle East, Friday is a work-free day in both Muslim and Jewish areas.

Everyone is free to make demands, but all would be held to scrutiny.

Because I expect CAN to bring their list soonest, along with the traditional worshipers, and witches association.

That is the spirit of restructuring. Let all of us for once have a say in how the country is structured, and then discuss it, and come to a compromise. Not this pass me down structure that was formed because of unfortunate circumstances.

The US passed this stage, there was a time when they were debating whether to adopt direct democracy or a republic. The founding fathers opted for a republic. Since then there's been at least a dozen amendments and bill of rights.

Nigeria needs to evolve to better accommodate the diversity. Either that, or it'd spiral downwards eventually. And catastrophically I must add.

-Lord

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by achi4u(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
zionmade1:
OP dont forget to add this
Muslims daily break hours each day
30mins ablution 30mins prayer 30mins to return to duty post and resume duties
ie 1hr 30minutes *3 times =4hrs 30minutes break everyday, so do the calculations

HYPOCRITES
Hahahahah grin

Wearing hijab with bomb underneath is a very worrisome part.

IPODS are right anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by webngnews: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Horlufemi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
ko ni da fun yin
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by sanandreas(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
We need economic restructuring. I don't know why Muslims don't reason rationally.

10 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by phreakabit(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
I agree they can implement it in THEIR region, namely Southwest and North.
After all it is REGIONALISM, emphasized with capital letters just in case you all can't read.

10 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by livinbygrace: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by 9inches(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
What kind of constitution is Nigeria using?

Colonial constitution. grin

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by trueorfalse: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tufiakwa to muslims. Ppl are talking of beta tin like resource control n constitution amendments equity n justice, all they can open dia dirty mouth to say is hijab. Always religion this religion thing is sickening.

6 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by HajimeSaito(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is why MUMUslims should never be involved in any issue where the use of mental ability is concerned.
Honestly,if stupidity was an Olympic event only MUDSLIMES would keep winning the gold medal.

While others understand that the essence of restructuring is to reposition the states that make up Nigeria in such a way as to ensure a degree of financial independence from the central government in Abuja, this MUMU wants to drag everyone down to the level of his useless religion which was founded by a pedophile illiterate fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ).

I think it's high time everyone goes their separate ways in this useless country. Yorubas like this MURIC MUMU can lick the vomit of Islam as much as they want from their foolanus masters up North.

8 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Omoluabi16(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
This professor ishaq akintola is a disgrace. This man has never for once in his lifetime spoken in defence of yoruba land. He carry islam for head like gelë.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by zionmade1: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
achi4u:
Hahahahah grin

Wearing hijab with bomb underneath is a very worrisome part.

IPODS are right anyway.

pls next time u quote me dont associate me with ipob, u can call me an Igbo or biafran but not ipob. its a humble correction. Even the mods will want to help me beg u because they know wat my moniker can do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by fk001(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
The battle ground for resident religious zealots has been laid.

I'd stand by the sidelines and watch quietly as they slug it out.

Let me join you and watch grin
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by gurunlocker: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Illiteracy runs in these people blood. New Year a Christian holiday? Registry marriage attributed to Christianity also?

WTF! Which kind Mumu people be this. If you want a Friday holiday, do that in the North, in fact go to work on Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
the intolerance is strong with these ones

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by toye440: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone
with this i believe it is safe to say MURIC is a terrorist organisation and should b proscribed now, cos its how biafra agitation began and they wre proscribed terrorist organisation. In all fqirness i believe this grp should also b tagged terrorists..... waiting for someone to smoke.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Unbreakable007: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Those terrorist don come again.

8 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by irepbdg(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
This man just want to make Islamic evil and selfish... All this demands are baseless and should not be acceptable

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by simols(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jazakumu lahu kayran @Muric president and op.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Ngene44: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
The battle ground for resident religious zealots has been laid.

I'd stand by the sidelines and watch quietly as they slug it out.

are you on whose side? u must choose a team, Buhari brought this division.

6 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Mouthgag: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

some people are just dolts sha...

And it's okay that Sunday is workfree

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Can you give me the numbers in Mosque vs Church burnt down in Nigeria?

Do you know the nigerian constitution supports Sharia Law?

Sharia is repeated more than 60 times in the 1999 constitution

Islam -20 times in the 1999 Constitution
Christian -0 time in 1999 Constitution
pls stop.
if really Muslim dominated the affair of this country as you preach, can you tell me the % of Muslim to christian in civil services in this country?
answer my query.
and every states had it's own law maker, that make the local law that suit their surrounding, who stop the south.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Resurgentxtian: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
I saw the requests made by Muric {Muslim Rights Concern} if restructuring of Nigeria is to happen. First off, i have been vindicated for all the alarm that i have raised on the plans on our muslim population in Yorubaland. I am not angry with them because i have always known that they want sharia in Yoruba land and i am glad that they are now coming out of their shell. That being said, i put the blame squarely on the doorstep of millions of indolent christians in yorubaland who have been too trusting of our muslim population. I would come back to the issue of we christians in yorubaland shortly.

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile yoruba christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

In conclusion, i still cant shrug off the inclination to lay/sprinkle some blame at the doorstep of the RCCG being a church with large followership for Yorubas. The leadership of the church needs to rise up and do what it can to salvage what is left of the secularity of Yorubaland. The church has produced the V.P and we have all seen the futility of that. The V.P is powerless in the grand scheme of things and he is a smoke screen to be used to deceive millions of Christians that their interests are preotected in Nigeria. I keep saying it that i would vote and stand by "supposed erratic" characters like Fayose and FFK anytime, anyday to protect the rights of Christians in Yorubaland. The rest of politically correct yorubas can say what they like but the truth remains unshaken. The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh by force.

I urge the igbos not to back down on the calls for restructuring as they dont deserve to be islamised.

You Yorubas online can continue to call me igbo but your conscience would continue taunting you of the truth of my assertions.

The discerning ones on politics section would know who i am

Shalom.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by loyaltygame(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elose11:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/09/make-fridays-work-free-allow-hijabs-muslims-list-6-restructuring-demands/
there is no difference between you and boko Haram. just look at your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Oyindidi(f): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The atheists will take Thursdays
To meditate....
The yin yang and you grin

This country is fu*ked
No make me laugh abeggrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by LordAdam16: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
stobery:
After restructuring, each zone can do whatever they want with their laws

Dazzol.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by abbeyty(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
make den kuku declare the whole week work free

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by uruego(f): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Agbaya, why can't he put on his flowing gown instead of T-shirt? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Myde4naija(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:

shut up

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Mouthgag: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Agbaletu:
Religion is a curse to Nigeria!
Our forebears were predominantly traditional worshipers not until the Arabs and the White men came.
Thursday should be declare a public holiday for the traditional worshipers.

Nigeria indeed is a joke!
DOUBLE STANDARDS

This fools have brainwashed you people with so-called white supremacy... There is nothing like a black or white skin. If there is, use a color to describe the Arabs too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Six Top Sex Scandals Involving Nigerian Politicians (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.