Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54361 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by azyaq(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone
u are a fool with no apology address d Itemized issue by d Prof n stop blabbing
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by murmee: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Resurgentxtian:
I saw the requests made by Muric {Muslim Rights Concern} if restructuring of Nigeria is to happen. First off, i have been vindicated for all the alarm that i have raised on the plans on our muslim population in Yorubaland. I am not angry with them because i have always known that they want sharia in Yoruba land and i am glad that they are now coming out of their shell. That being said, i put the blame squarely on the doorstep of millions of indolent christians in yorubaland who have been too trusting of our muslim population. I would come back to the issue of we christians in yorubaland shortly.

Now, i want to plead with the SS/SE not to ever backdown on the request for restructuring, this is not the time to soft pedal but time to revv up the throttle. The Muric has brought out these requests in an attempt to scare the better south to abandon the restructuring campaign/agitations., The millions of Christians in the better south must not pity or look back at the suffering about to hit millions of Christians in Yorubaland as they deserve whatever comes out of the plans of Muslims in the North/SW. I am a Yoruba Christian and i have been lampooned on nairaland because i attempted to awaken my christian brethen. I have been called an igbo who is impersonating as a yoruba to sow seeds of dicsord in "peaceful and harmonious" Yorubaland even when the majority of my brothers know that there are visible cracks in Yorubaland being papered over by the media whitewash of tolerance and love in Yorubaland. I am not surprised since majority of us can deny bonafide and notable Yoruba sons like FFK and Fayose in preference for the Fulani folks up north. It only goes to show where the interests of majority of our muslim folks lie. That being said, i urge our southern neighbours {Igbos and S/S ethnic groups} to come together and present a common and cohesive front in order to possesss what is theirs and ensure that we docile yoruba christians face the foreceful islamisation coming our way.

In conclusion, i still cant shrug off the inclination to lay/sprinkle some blame at the doorstep of the RCCG being a church with large followership for Yorubas. The leadership of the church needs to rise up and do what it can to salvage what is left of the secularity of Yorubaland. The church has produced the V.P and we have all seen the futility of that. The V.P is powerless in the grand scheme of things and he is a smoke screen to be used to deceive millions of Christians that their interests are preotected in Nigeria. I keep saying it that i would vote and stand by "supposed erratic" characters like Fayose and FFK anytime, anyday to protect the rights of Christians in Yorubaland. The rest of politically correct yorubas can say what they like but the truth remains unshaken. The Kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh by force.

I urge the igbos not to back down on the calls for restructuring as they dont deserve to be islamised.

You Yorubas online can continue to call me igbo but your conscience would continue taunting you of the truth of my assertions.

The discerning ones on politics section would know who i am

Shalom.
My dear, what you don't know is that the sort of Restructuring Nigeria needs cannot happen without the entire South of Nigeria coming strongly together and speaking with ONE Voice.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by erico2k2(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rolings:

Your right to drink beer in zamfara ends when it will interfere with the rights of the people of zamfara who are the majority to abolish alcohol..... that is democracy
Whoever told you different states shouldn't have different laws for their people in a federation. While it's legal in some states of the US for gays to marry it's illegal in other states .
The fact is that Christians are scared of losing the control they have over the lives of everyone in Nigeria because even most of our laws are Christian laws
Name one Christian law .

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

What's logical about calling New Year day and Boxing Day Christian holidays? What's logical about developing amnesia and forgetting that each of those Moslem holidays lasts a minimum of two days? What's logical about not knowing that identifications and facial recognition wouldn't work with a hijab on? What's logical about not knowing that the same way my daughter can't go to an Islamic school with her open hair, Moslem girls shouldn't go to secular or Christian schools with hijabs? There's not a single reasonable thing in that list of demands, whomever is behind those ridiculous demands is just exhibiting religious intoxication and lending credence to those who maintain that this country should be balkanized.

And there's no identification in places where hijabs are wor?. And secular schools have become christian schools? I was asked to buy a songs of praise and made to read the bible in the so called secular school. An islamic school or Christian school should be different from a secular school.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
SnowJay92:

What's logical about calling New Year day and Boxing Day Christian holidays? What's logical about developing amnesia and forgetting that each of those Moslem holidays lasts a minimum of two days? What's logical about not knowing that identifications and facial recognition wouldn't work with a hijab on? What's logical about not knowing that the same way my daughter can't go to an Islamic school with her open hair, Moslem girls shouldn't go to secular or Christian schools with hijabs? There's not a single reasonable thing in that list of demands, whomever is behind those ridiculous demands is just exhibiting religious intoxication and lending credence to those who maintain that this country should be balkanized.

Exactly!

We even have the C & S, celestial churches whose leaders often keep beards and dada yet they are required to have them cut if they request for identity cards. But some eediots would have us think it's the christians that permit such? Of what use is an identity card where you can't view the picture clearly and distinguish who is who? Some people are just so backward!

5 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Tamer18: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
I just dey take pity on muslim suggestion why would it be CHRISTIAN THING BE THEIR HEADACHE Greedy can't depart from such people... Asking for Friday and Sunday free working day... While on that same sunday they went on their business while Christian went to Church.
It is like they already forgot that we have Christian, Muslim,athiest and Traditional worshippers as well.

There is nothing like equal cos of different belief

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by murmee: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Positivepoint:

Bros Muslims 've always been the majority in southwest
That is not correct and you know it!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Trottle: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
planetzoom:
Ishiaq akintola is a jihadist,an open supporter of boko haram and fulani herdsmen. In 2016, he brazenly and openly supported the rape and forceful conversion of ese oruru and exonerated the perpetrators. he is being used by the caliphate to institute the islamic agenda. Nigerians expecially christians must be wary of people like him.

Call him all you want, he is free to demand his religious rights. And I'll like to see two different sources where Prof. Akintola "brazenly" supported Book Haraam.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

And there's no identification in places where hijabs are wor?. And secular schools have become christian schools? I was asked to buy a songs of praise and made to read the bible in the so called secular school. An islamic school or Christian school should be different from a secular school.

Name the secular school? I hope it's no private school? Because you can't dictate to a owner.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by alekuwodo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Is there any way these demands have negative impact on any other religion?. It's about equity.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by GODWIN78(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I won't keep quiet,
in aftermath of Ibadan summit you people come out and turn the summit into christian summit, I warn you to desist, when you started use Yoruba Muslim up & down I warn you to stop, when CAN attack Muslim I still warn you because if religion is play in politic in Nigeria it can never favor christian,
I said let politicians play their politic game, the better for all of us, let all of us respect our constitution, let the politicians who have anything to over Nigeria nation present it in his manifestos and tender it to the people for mandate, I said our demand is enormous, and complex if every one want to use political trick to get it, we heading towards anarchy but you people call me fool, I will see how you will mange this restructure.
ingnorant.
BIAFRA IS THE ANWSER,LET,S, SAY THE NAKED TRUTH,

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Daeylar(f): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
There you have it! There's only one solution to this madness. Total seperation of religion and state!!! A STRICT WALL OF SEPERATION must be created between the two.

Each party should shove their religions up their arsholes. Nigeria doesn't belong to Christians and Muslims. So, what happens when ALL traditional religions of each tribe, with their own individual peculiarities, also start demanding for special rights? The state should bend over backwards and indulge them? It is CLEAR AS CRYSTAL what needs to be done.

Nigeria is supposed to be a secular state. We can't have religion jamming its big red, white and blue díck up our country's arsehole and frying us all with the heat produced. Enough, we say, is enough!

grin grin
First of all, why red blue white? Nigeria's colours are green white green, where did these colours come from,
2nd, your words are not appropriate, we are talking about religions here, holy topics, don't taint it with sinful words, grin angry
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by murmee: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Positivepoint:

Bros Muslims 've always been the majority in southwest
Even YOU know that your submission is totally incorrect!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Rolings: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
erico2k2:

Name one Christian law .

The English common law from which most statutes are derived.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Desyner: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mouthgag:
go Bleep yourself jobless reetard
Go recover your destiny inside the coven of retærds.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Jsaviour(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Religious issues need not interred or come up in national affair. Religion has been the reason for the country backwardness, ignorance and disagreement. I would rather anything religion is scrapped so my people can become logical and productive again.
God bless the human race.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by royalty0013: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elose11:
Over to the traditional worshippers! Send the APC your restructuring demands!

The most sensible and reasonable response i have seen on the internet so far... That dude that drafted this request is just an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by talk2percy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Look at wailers! The searchlight is on u because Muslims are predominantly terrorists so don't get it twisted. U can't dress like a masquerade to the passport office and expect them to snap u, for what

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by positivetaught: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm not one bit surprised by this submission by muric,the Muslims are always pursuing their agenda with determination, it will not be surprising to see Christians responds to this by saying we are not of this world n the lord will fight his battle etc only to turn around later n be lamenting about Islamic dominance.even osibanjo said buhari is his father n so it's unlikely for him to say pim!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
First of all, why red blue white? Nigeria's colours are green white green, where did these colours come from,
2nd, your words are not appropriate, we are talking about religions here, holy topics, don't taint it with sinful words, grin angry
Hahahaha. "Sin" for SALVATION all the way! grin
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by ibijoh(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
grin
Desyner:
With the poverty associated with Islam all muslims should work untill 9PM on Fridays.
Think about it the 'prophet' commands them to have as many as 4 wives and reproduce fast by getting married early but what does the 'prophet' say about catering for offspring? In order to bridge the poverty gap and maintain the ''prophet's'' commandment they should work for 15 hours everyday.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by murmee: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
fr3do:
these people are clearly making a jest of restructuring.
That is the REAL agenda. Making sure the Restructuring train is derailed!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by ensamy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is why Nigeria must split because southerners are different in everything with northerners. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Desyner: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Is 1st January a Christian holiday?

So marriage registries now belongs to Christians.

Can we also remove Sharia Law from the Constitution?
Sharia is repeated more than 60 times in the 1999 constitution

Islam -20 times in the 1999 Constitution
Christian -0 time in 1999 Constitution
Retærds fear what they don't acknowledge.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

Name the secular school? I hope it's no private school? Because you can't dictate to a owner.

If you don't know that they do that, then this whole thing is just a discussion in futility.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by GODWIN78(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I won't keep quiet,
in aftermath of Ibadan summit you people come out and turn the summit into christian summit, I warn you to desist, when you started use Yoruba Muslim up & down I warn you to stop, when CAN attack Muslim I still warn you because if religion is play in politic in Nigeria it can never favor christian,
I said let politicians play their politic game, the better for all of us, let all of us respect our constitution, let the politicians who have anything to over Nigeria nation present it in his manifestos and tender it to the people for mandate, I said our demand is enormous, and complex if every one want to use political trick to get it, we heading towards anarchy but you people call me fool, I will see how you will mange this restructure.
ingnorant.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Rolings: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
murmee:
Even YOU know that your submission is totally incorrect!

His submission is correct. The major and large Yoruba towns and cities have Muslim majority Ibadan...Oshogbo....Iwo....ede..offa . other places like ijebu .... Ilesha ..... Abeokuta have sizable number of Muslims...... Overall Southwesterners are mostly Muslims .the missionaries educated most of them no doubt but they still remained Muslims . Even among the political elites they are more .... It's only among the intellectuals that you have Christians more because of the edge western Christian education gave them.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by zionmade1: 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
FriendNG:

So you no 1 be cal terrorist. Dan na why udey dissociate yourself from ipob.

See chestbeating wetin ur moniker can do?

Anyway nobi u qut Mek I allow u.
Am not someone like u who cannot stand his ground. Before u knew wat ipob was i was one of those who spoke against their activities. Unlike someone like u who is ready to lick up faeces as long as it came from the nyash someone in support of apc or someone from the north
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Desyner:
With the poverty associated with Islam all muslims should work untill 9PM on Fridays.
Think about it the 'prophet' commands them to have as many as 4 wives and reproduce fast by getting married early but what does the 'prophet' say about catering for offspring? In order to bridge the poverty gap and maintain the ''prophet's'' commandment they should work for 15 hours everyday.

It is a shame that you know nothing about Islam and you peddle lies on our prophet. Oschoffa the founder of a Christian denomination had 11 wives. His sect of christianity allows for polygamy. Why don't you bicker over that. And what hadith did you read where the prophet told us to marry early so we can reproduce fast and then abandon the children to their own fates ? If you don't know about a religion do not pick hearsay and post online.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Daeylar(f): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hahahaha. " Sin" for SALVATION all the way! grin

What does that mean?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Desyner: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

It is a shame that you know nothing about Islam and you peddle lies on our prophet. Oschoffa the founder of a Christian denomination had 11 wives. His sect of christianity allows for polygamy. Why don't you bicker over that. And what hadith did you read where the prophet told us to marry early so we can reproduce fast and then abandon the children to their own fates ? If you don't know about a religion do not pick hearsay and post online.
didn't your 'prophet' marry early? Didn't he command you follow his steps ?
Illiteracy must be worrying you.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by murmee: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

98% of the people in Celestial churches including Oshofa are former Muslims. So what do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.