Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54394 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Origamist:

"It's on record that the summit could boast of both Christian and Muslim members. Chief Sofola (SAN), leader of the Yoruba Council of Elders, governors Aregbesola, Ajimobi, Amosun, Alhaji Wale Osun, leader of Afenifere Renewal Group, Alhaji Taofeeq Akinwale, one of the resource persons at the summit, are all Muslims."
http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/12/disunited-yoruba-will-stumble-bayo-oluwasanmi

some of the founding members of Afenifere were Muslims: Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu, Alhaji Abdul Azeez Adeyemo.

Cc :diadem10
mention those who organised and table the summit?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by egike(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Elose11:
Over to the traditional worshippers! Send the APC your restructuring demands!
they should make available plane for all traditional worshipper to go to the moon to serve their God.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

You haven't answered my questions? What are the things the christians enjoy that the muslims are not enjoying? Name these thing and let's see if you're one of those backward folks we have here.

Everyone is talking about the Northerners subjecting the Southerners which includes the muslims in the south, who are not allowed to head a mosque in the North nor head Nigeria Islamic office.. Instead of you to fight for this right, you're here bringing up backward views which is exactly what the Northerners want. Even Asari Dokunbo, a muslim knows his right than some muslims we have in the SW. But let me inform you, the SW was never colonised by the Arab, hence, no eediot can impose arabic view on us.
I can bodily said that it's christian that have secret agenda in Nigeria
why opposed Muslim right?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by sshalom(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
I just don't understand the sentiments of this man each time he speaks. People are talking of serious stuff and all he could demand is public holidays and what nots!
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by adelumolo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
”Six: There is no single Shari’ah court in South Western Nigeria where Muslims constitute the majority. This is contrary to what obtained in Yorubaland before the advent of the British. There were Shariah courts in Ede, Iwo, Ikirun, Ibadan, etc. Yoruba Muslims are now compelled to take their civil matters like inheritance, marriage, etc to Christo-Western courts. This is preposterous and unacceptable.

When did Muslims constitute a Majority in the SW
It might be a funny asertion to you but that's the truth. Tell me big towns in SW that you have Xtian as majority.
Empty barrels that can only make noise
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by erico2k2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rolings:

The English common law from which most statutes are derived.
you have not named any law,.
I ask again plz name one christian law and lets see how that law is called christian.
What the vast majority of you do not understand is the west separate religion from Politics.What we have is FREEDOM to practice what ever religion you see fit.watch word FREEDOM.I CHALLENGE YOU AGAIN NAME ONE CHRISTIAN LAW.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Daeylar:

What does that mean?

You know, the purpose of religious rules is to control you and make you conformist. They want to control every aspect of your life, so much that they have rules concerning your thoughts, your body, your health, your time, your behaviour, what you eat and drink, your appearance....... and so on.

There was a particular movement in ancient times known as Gnosticism. These weird guys believed that the creator of the physical universe is EVIL, and refered to him as the "Demuirge" [The world is evil because its creator IS evil]. The True God resides in the immaterial Kingdom of light, and it is their purpose to escape the material prison of Satan to the luminious domain of the True God.

The ancient Gnostics adopted two strategies for dealing with the controlling world of the Demuirge and his evil religions of control: ascetism or licentiousness. The ascetic approach was to withdraw from the world. They ate and drank little, needed little money, didn't have conventional homes or jobs, avoided contact with members of the mainstream religions. They took themselves "off the grid", so to speak. You can't be controlled by a system in which you don't participate.

The licentious approach is "Sin for Salvation" - deliberately breaking the rules of the controllers, purposely misusing and abusing the laws of the Demiurge. With this approach, you lose all fear of the controllers' system.

Gnostics were regarded as libertines, outlaws, and rebels. They were described as "antimonians" - those against the established law.

If you don't mind, I have two novels I can share, that feature the concept - PROHIBITION A and THE MILLIONAIRES' DEATH CLUB.
Tozara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by MightySparrow: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:
=
And the imposition of Christian study is okay ?

How? Chemistry, History, Hausa Language, Igbo, Yoruba, Geography, Accounting, Introductory Technology, Physics.. Are these Christian stud

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by jaggabban: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone

U av been shouting restructuring here & there and people with highest population(Muslims) are now also saying they av been cheated since d era of slave masters with FACTS and u want to hug transformer, kukuma take poison to make it fast. Or u need ur grandfather who didn't go to school to tell u that Saturday and Sunday are Christianity holidays. Àwon Wèrē
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

If you don't know that they do that, then this whole thing is just a discussion in futility.

Name the school or just shut it.

As far as I'm concerned majority of the schools in the SW were founded by the missionaries, others are private schools while most of the islamic schools were founded by the government yet it's the muslims that keep crying? Tell me why our government should be the ones to build schools for the muslims? Should christians now come out to ask for their own schools to be found by the government?

Yet, you Muslims won't ever attend the very schools built for you but would always want to dictate for schools built by the missionaries and private owners and bring in your backwardness into the school. Abeg, swerve!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Chidonc(m): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

this is the first time in my life that am truly realizing that the state of Nigeria is a joke. with the shiit I read up there, I just really realized we are in a zoo. kanu has been right

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
I hate these stupid Muslims, is this the restructuring we are talking about, no idiotic Muslim should quote me cos you all disgust me.. Because you cunts came into power you are now trying to islamize Nigeria, you guys are sadistic and need help, has anyone noticed Muslims are never happy where ever they are, even in Iraq they are not happy with themselves.. Mtchew bunch of savages, I support breaking of Nigeria joor, let the SW be on thier own and deal with our own problems, Muslims are National headaches

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

Very recently, we've had Yaradua and Buhari.. So what exactly are you saying? And it's very hypocritical of you to forget the years before 1999 yet you want us to take you serious? The fact is Muslims have headed this country more than any groups.

And it's there anyone stopping Muslims from joining afenifere group although I'm quite sure you're just pulling this nonsense from your anus? Or are you forgetting that Kwara, Osun states governors all sent representatives who are muslims to the summit meeting?

That said, Muric submission is nonsense! First and foremost, School dresses are uniform wears. Care to tell me the definition of the word 'uniform'? Every students has to be uniform in their wears. It's either they are all in hijabs or without. Now, you can't come and dictate a muslim view to missionaries' schools founded by missionaries. In fact, I hope missionaries' schools return back to the missionaries who built them in the first place. We have Islamic schools out there and no one is stopping the muslims from attending such schools and I tell you, every non-muslims who attend a muslim school is supposed to wear hijab regardless of his/her religion because it's a muslim school. Same as the missionaries' school where students are supposed to be uniform in their wears.

Another fact you keep forgetting is the fact that Nigeria is a secular country, once colonised by the British and no one can change it from such view to an arabic entity. The fact that the muslims keep having problem with this, is the reason why there are disgruntled regions in the country. As a matter of fact, if muslim continues this way, then we have no reason than to carve this country and separate it. The muslims in the SW can go join their boko haram brothers who see them as inferior second class citizens because as far as I'm concerned, I see nothing infringing your rights.
you people cry foe for nothing;
Zik.......6 years
Ironsi.....
Gowon......9 years
Sonekan....
obasanjo...8 years
jonathan....6 years
29 years
out of 57
57-29
means Muslim lead for 28 years,
Christian rule for 29 years!
Tell me what christian wants in Nigeria?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:

And there's no identification in places where hijabs are wor?. And secular schools have become christian schools? I was asked to buy a songs of praise and made to read the bible in the so called secular school. An islamic school or Christian school should be different from a secular school.

Must you put on hijabs to the passport office? It's like you've forgotten that Christian women are supposed to cover their heads yet they have no problem with this rule. Will 1-2 hrs of snapping identity passport without hijabs stop the world from moving? Believe it or not, majority of you muslims are backward! And you dare not drag us into your backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Lush100(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
without trying to take side or form a "religional" inclination yet put my heartfelt position

I am really surprised that his eminence can come out to vocally term listed items as Demands for restructuring.
I am also disappointed nay in total disbelief.

I thought we are trying to foster unity by putting "socio-economic " advantage into our political set up so that we can move forward.
this items have no economic advantage.
and if he was trying to he fair.
he should have spoken also of the unbalanced appointment in the Nigeria polity and call for its fairness.

I see a lot of hard work put by non muslin into achieving entities such as schools, hospitals , cinemas etc without government support yet a lot of Muslim project have overwhelming government backing (my view).

when the restructuring table is set, he should bring this items written down showing their economic/regional advantage .
until then please kindly hold your peace.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by bolar12(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
yang:

U Must Be MAD 4 Calling Muslims Animal
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

you people cry foe for nothing;
Zik.......6 years
Ironsi.....
Gowon......9 years
Sonekan....
obasanjo...8 years
jonathan....6 years
29 years
out of 57
57-29
means Muslim lead for 28 years,
Christian rule for 29 years!
Tell me what christian wants in Nigeria?
You lie.
Jonathan served for 5 years! Moreover Zik ruled a regionalised Nigeria in 3 years, not forgetting that Tafawa Balewa was the prime minister! Zik was just a president in name only.

It's quite funny how you choose to forget Shagari, Abdusalam, Ibrahim Banabagida, Abacha, Yaradua, Buhari.

Why am I even arguing with an illiterate? You're really a case study as to why People label the muslims backward folks. A perfect example!

3 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by zionmade1: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Hahaha. Ipob terrorist pls go and search my posts, I have never defend APC. I am the one who carry Sunusi corruption allegation for head and Lalasticlala dey pusham front page each time.

Ipob terrorist check my pray profile, the very second thread was on how Buhari failed.

We are not Ipob that licks KANU urine.

What we cannot accommodate is Igbo lies or Southern hypocrisy. And you're part of doz liars.
cc mynd44
Mr man its already a stale thread, I will call u out wen am ready and that will be on the FP of a thread that is largely viewed. maybe till then, stay put. but i will surely do it
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Augiiee(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
Is 1st January a Christian holiday?

So marriage registries now belongs to Christians.

Can we also remove Sharia Law from the Constitution?
Sharia is repeated more than 60 times in the 1999 constitution

Islam -20 times in the 1999 Constitution
Christian -0 time in 1999 Constitution
you dumbass, the constitution is christianity itself
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by palsenator(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=stcool post=61252006]Foolish people...I dey laugh grin grin grin, cos if Nigeria ever breaks up. The SW would suffer humiliation from this religious bigots.

They are already a majority.

[/quote
Let me help your ignorance.. You are wrong for that assertion. First Lagos being the most populous is a cosmopolitan state hence no religion can lay claim. Ogunmefun State is Xtian dominated except the Ijebus and Sagamu and few other places. But talk of the Egbas, Ikene, Ilaro etc... They are dominated by Xtians.. Back to Oyo, no doubt it is dominated by the Muslims. Osun State is very close because the Ifes, Ileshas that happen to be the largest are predominantly xtians... Ede, Iwo, Ikirun and Osogbo are Muslim community and in total Muslim should have the say... Now Ekiti and Ondo, no debate are 75‰ Christians... That is why you can't even hear of a Muslim governor in the two states... I hope I have educated you with my simple analysis..

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
missbeckykisses:
I hate these stupid Muslims, is this the restructuring we are talking about, no idiotic Muslim should quote me cos you all disgust me.. Because you cunts came into power you are now trying to islamize Nigeria, you guys are sadistic and need help, has anyone noticed Muslims are never happy where ever they are, even in Iraq they are not happy with themselves.. Mtchew bunch of savages, I support breaking of Nigeria joor, let the SW be on thier own and deal with our own problems, Muslims are National headaches
I quote you you are very stupid.
Nigeria is 57 years old
Muslim ruled for 28 years
While Christian ruled for 29 years
Why christian cry in Nigeria.
even in America there are three major religion, it's protestant that ruling most.
protestant
Roman catholic
Jewish
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by FriendNG: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
ernieboy:

so why don't u people allow the south be you can firm a separate country in the north where u will have all the Islam u want.

Why do u people enjoy lying to urself? WHo is holding u? North or your ownself.

Has any of your representatives from state assemblies, to reps, to senate and governors champion your course of a new nation?

All of u are unity beggars.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
ismaistylez:
Very funny people.

No need pretending when you can see the obvious truth in what the man is saying.

Religious fundamental rights must be restructured too cos its part of the process.

You can call the man whatever names you like but that's the truth and its always annoying.

I'm sure non of you running your mouths here have been a witness to what the man is talking about the immigration aspect.

Why would anyone want to take an identification picture with a cap or hijab. Kati Kati!

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by FriendNG: 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
zionmade1:

cc mynd44
Mr man its already a stale thread, I will call u out wen am ready and that will be on the FP of a thread that is largely viewed. maybe till then, stay put. but i will surely do it

Ipob are terrorist. Call anyone you want to call. Make sure you mention me in another thread before opening the one you wish to do ur worst.

You should confirm I am online before doing so, bcux i dont want you to hijack the first page.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by oladeebo: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
diadem10:

You lie.
Jonathan served for 5 years! Moreover Zik ruled a regionalised Nigeria in 3 years, not forgetting that Tafawa Balewa was the prime minister! Zik was just a president in name only.

It's quite funny how you choose to forget Shagari, Abdusalam, Ibrahim Banabagida, Abacha, Yaradua, Buhari.

Why am I even arguing with an illiterate? You're really a case study as to why People label the muslims backward folks. A perfect example!
if I know you are a lie monger I wont bother respond you.
I mention the christian that rule with their years in office
ok.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
BenzEne1:
=
And the imposition of Christian study is okay ?

You yorobastard second class muslims are the major problems we have in Nigeria. No matter how hard you islamic extremist wannabes try to please your hausa/fulanis masters, you idiots will still be regarded as fake second class muslims and infidels. Mongrels.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by legenduq(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
”Six: There is no single Shari’ah court in South Western Nigeria where Muslims constitute the majority. This is contrary to what obtained in Yorubaland before the advent of the British. There were Shariah courts in Ede, Iwo, Ikirun, Ibadan, etc. Yoruba Muslims are now compelled to take their civil matters like inheritance, marriage, etc to Christo-Western courts. This is preposterous and unacceptable.

”We demand the establishment of Shariah courts in all South Western states including Edo State where there is a significant percentage of Muslims.

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

I can bodily said that it's christian that have secret agenda in Nigeria
why opposed Muslim right?

Oppose which rights? Backward rights are meant to be thrown into the thrash bin. If the christians come up with backward rights, it will be thrown into the bin, where it belongs. You can't drag us backward in the name of religion.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
missbeckykisses:
You hate Muslims? Just like that? Actually, I've met Muslims who sound more educated and enlightened than you. And by the way, your hatred, or lack of it, for Muslims has NOTHING to do with the subject of the topic. Put your emotions aside and address the matter OBJECTIVELY.

If you Christians demand for special rights in a secular state, Muslims also have the right to do the same - in fact, people of ALL religions have the same right. And some other guys can simply transform their world view into a "religion" and start demanding for special rights that suit their agenda. THAT IS THE POINT. Capice?

So, the rest of us are telling you Christian and Muslims to stop being a pain in the ass, to lock yourselves up in your houses and places of worship and EAT YOUR RELIGIOUS SHIIT ALL ALONE! The rest of us aren't CROCOPHILIACS like you! Not everyone has the stomach for EATING the religious shiit in their panties!
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Donclaracuzo: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good to know about all these! Our organization, Nigeria Council for Animist and Traditional Worshipers(NCATW) will also make our demand public soon. Animist and traditional worshipers have always been made to understand that Nigeria has no regard for them. But not any more! We are going to put a stop to all these nonsense. Nigerian government has been funding religious activities and abandoning the Animist and traditional worshipers. There is no curriculum on African religion for our schools and no funding of Animist and traditional worshipers annual rituals as the fund pilgrimages and we must have our head quarters built with funds from federal government. Our team of Lawyers are preparing for the rest that will be made open soon. Please, support the Nigeria Council for Animist and Traditional Worshipers(NCATW)!
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by diadem10: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
oladeebo:

if I know you are a lie monger I wont bother respond you.
I mention the christian that rule with their years in office
ok.

Lmao. I didn't put up the lies as regards to the years served by Jonathan nor lied about Zik office.

Yeye.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
For starters someone who is skilled in insulting said muslims aren't happy in Iraq. Maybe you don't know how Iraq got into its current situation. Try and read about Saddam and his issues with the US. Ahmadinejad was taking that front in Iran. Gaddafi spoke against the west and was cleverly removed. Now North Korea has taking that front. Iraq was a developing country with a head strong leader in Saddam. But George Bush and his Coalition governments sent forces to remove Saddam's government claiming he waa building an arsenal of nuclear weapons. There is still no proof since 2003 that nuclear weapons are or were ever present in Iraq.
It has been so crafted that when anyone thinks of a terrorist. Its almost always a guy with trousers that don't get to the ankle, jelbab, beards and the ability to speak in arabic.
There are tons of terrorist who are muslims and tons of terrorist who are christians. Aan san suu kyi's genocide in Myanmar is palatable to you. Benjamin Natanyahu's massacre of the palestinians is palatable to you. The deaths of over 40000 Iraqi's is palatable to you. These are not terrorist acts. They are meant to erradicate backward people. Coming from a religion whose first denomonation guillotined and burnt scientists at stakes. Disgusting.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / 15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.