Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads (593 Views)

Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Calabash, Used Sanitary Pads In Sokoto University Causes Panic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by crystalmi(f): 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
The issue of menstrual health have been regarded as a taboo in our society, we found out that secondary school girls are poorly educated on this important health issues. We also discovered that some girls can barely eat twice daily and due to depressive economic situation cant afford to buy sanitary pads for their monthly period. To curb this trend The Sanitary Aid Initiative was birthed. We visit government secondary schools, sensitize them on good menstrual hygiene and give them sanitary pads for free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4YflMyi9qc

Cc Lalasticala mynd44 Seun

3 Likes

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by Ramanto(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is what is expected of every serious feminist, and not the traditional ranting here and there.

Op, more power to your elbow

3 Likes

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by crystalmi(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:
This is what is expected of every serious feminist, and not the traditional ranting here and there.

Op, more power to your elbow
Thank you very much, their smiles are priceless and it brings joy to my soul.
Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by Ramanto(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
crystalmi:

Thank you very much, their smiles are priceless and it brings joy to my soul.
I know just how it feels. Where did that happen?

1 Like

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by thesicilian: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice one. We need more pro active women like you.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by crystalmi(f): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ramanto:
I know just how it feels. Where did that happen?
Lagos and Ogun states
Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by teelord1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is so meticulous, superlative performance op. keep it up God bless you... We need more people like you in our society.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by Ramanto(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
crystalmi:

Lagos and Ogun states
impressive!

1 Like

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by mazimee(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
This must have cost you a fortune and lots of time.
God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by crystalmi(f): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
teelord1:
This is so meticulous, superlative performance op. keep it up God bless you... We need more people like you in our society.

Thank you very much
Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by Nogodye(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
God Bless you for your heart of kindness...Higher higher you go

1 Like

Re: I Visited Secondary Schools To Educate Girls And Give Out Sanitary Pads by BlackDBagba: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice one cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti ND Full-time 2017/2018 Admission List Is Out. / UNIZIK Direct Entry Screening Result For 2017/2018 Is Out / WAEC Begins 2018 GCE Registration For Private Candidates- See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.