Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube (1070 Views)

How I Got A High Paying Job Of $1200 / *own Your Personal House Within 12 Weeks With Just N38,000:* / A Cockroach Can Live Several Weeks With Its Head Cut Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
I feel bad everytime people here ask for money from other people in order to teach them money making methods that may not eventually work. And for this reason i am willing to leak the method that made me a lot of money last month. I have been earning on the internet for over 7 years and i dare say that i have ample knowledge when it comes to earning online.

P.S i am not asking for anybody to drop his email or phone number. Ill just post the method and hope you use it because the begining of failure is when you decide not to take action. I guarantee that if you follow this step you'll earn money before the month runs out

A proof of my most recent earning will be attached to this post

THE METHOD
It’s not an exaggeration to say that practically everyone is on YouTube, or at least a YouTube viewer, is it? The statistics of YouTube users are rather astounding:
YouTube has more than 1 billion users
Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views
The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year
300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute

Bearing these numbers in mind, it is not surprising that YouTube is being utilized as a source of income by many people.
In order to earn a healthy income from YouTube, stop viewing that platform as a monetize-able medium in and of itself. Instead, think of YouTube as the catalyst. The real way to make money from YouTube is to leverage its massive network.

The income from YouTube, if built to a significant and consistent amount, will allow you to have a freedom that not many people in the world have. It will allow you to work on your own time. It will allow you to earn money while you sleep. If your channel is built in a sustainable fashion, you will never have to worry about being unemployed.

I am earning a couple thousand dollars per month consistently from Youtube. I can say my life is pretty chill compared to my average fellow millennials. I see my friends always worrying about working. They spend a lot of their time working low wage jobs and always manage to not have money. Me on the other hand, I spend my time honestly just living life and making videos about things I care about.

If my story tells you anything, it tells you that by working to generate this consistent YouTube income, I have been able to enjoy life without worrying about doing a job that I care nothing about. It was totally and is still totally worth it to this day.

Download the free ebook on how i did it on [url]ytearn..com[/url]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you don't seem to understand anything in the ebook, don't hesitate to send me a private message, i will be willing to help
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Mrsnake1: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
I can't download the ebook from the site.
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by esherizdan(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Not working at all
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Priest69(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
I can't download the ebook, it's suggesting I download a non trusted app to continue
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by dozamethapor(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
same here...
Priest69:
I can't download the ebook, it's suggesting I download a non trusted app to continue
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
dozamethapor:
same here...
The app is trusted. It is an antibot protection.
It is just to prove that you are human.
I'll try to provide a new link
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is the link for those having problems downloading https://www.mediafire.com/file/41785urnnbcsn4x/Youtube_Money_Method_1.pdf
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by Mrsnake1: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Thank you very much, have some question can you please add me via whatapp with 09058928031
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by esherizdan(f): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2017
hineyolu:
This is the link for those having problems downloading https://www.mediafire.com/file/41785urnnbcsn4x/Youtube_Money_Method_1.pdf

Still not working its says invalid
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
esherizdan:

Still not working its says invalid
Lol that's impossible. I just checked and it's working perfectly
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by dozamethapor(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2017
hineyolu:

thanks.... downloaded!
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
dozamethapor:

thanks.... downloaded!
You are welcome. Please ensure that you take action because failure to take action won't give you success
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by dozamethapor(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
step by step right? i'll hit you up if i encounter obstacle
hineyolu:

You are welcome. Please ensure that you take action because failure to take action won't give you success
Re: How I Made Over $1200 In Two Weeks With Youtube by hineyolu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
no problem
dozamethapor:
step by step right? i'll hit you up if i encounter obstacle

(1) (Reply)

Meet Muyiwa Atoyebi, The 34-year-old, Who Is The Youngest SAN In Nigeria / Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) / Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.