Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari (1706 Views)

History Of Naira Redesign: This Is Not Buhari’s First Time / Buhari Is Not Buhari' Obasanjo Warns Against Social Media / Change Of Name In Newspaper publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari by EmceeRio1: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am the change of my country Nigeria not Buhari. Change is the only thing that is constant, Muhammadu Buhari “Change begins with me” campaign started 8th September 2016, more than fifteen months after assuming power as an elected president. The main goal of the programme is to instill discipline and patriotism in Nigerians, yet change is not visible in Nigeria. I propose a true change of my country Nigeria as follows.

Details>>> I am the change of my country Nigeria not Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Reckless Driving / List And Meanings Of 400+ Cliches In English / This Giant Scorpion Almost sting me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.