Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Aisha Buhari Calls For Probe Of State House Medical Centre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Aisha Buhari Calls For Probe Of State House Medical Centre (496 Views)

Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe / State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING NEWS: Aisha Buhari Calls For Probe Of State House Medical Centre by Wizvic999: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
The wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari, has called for a probe of how the budget for the State House Medical Centre is utilised.

She made the call at a programme in Abuja today, at the opening of a two-day Stakeholders meeting on RMNCAH+N – Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, Adolescent Health and Nutrition.

She decried the “lack of facilities”, including syringes, at the centre despite the huge budgetary allocation and ongoing construction there.

She said, “Few weeks ago I was sick as well, they advised me to take the first flight out to London I refused to go. I said I must be treated in Nigeria because there is a budget for an assigned clinic to take care of us.

“If the budget is N100 million, we need to know how the budget is spent. Along the line I insisted they call Aso Clinic to find out if the X-tray machine is working, They said it is not working. They didn’t know I am the one that was supposed to be in that hospital at that very time.”

More details soon…

http://www.gistb4u.com/breaking-aisha-buhari-calls-probe-state-house-medical-centre/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Aisha Buhari Calls For Probe Of State House Medical Centre by Trendy247: 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Aisha Buhari Calls For Probe Of State House Medical Centre by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2017

(1)

More Than 50 Million Nigerians Have No Electricity / Rats Invasion: Buhari Yet To Use Office Two Months After / US Law Firm Drags President Buhari, Buratai To ICC, Over Treatment Of Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.