Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

34th National Conference Of The Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 34th National Conference Of The Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship (1755 Views)

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / 61st AYF National Conference @awka / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

34th National Conference Of The Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship by chikachuks1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
It promises to be a wonderful and refreshing moment in the presence of God as the Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship (NCCF) holds her 34th conference with the theme, “Behold I come quickly”, taken from Revelation chapter 22 verse 12. The conference is scheduled to take place from 18th to 22nd of October 2017 at the NYSC National orientation camp Mangu, Plateau state Nigeria. The conference will be bombarded with the presence and anointing of great men of God like; Bro Gbile Akanni, Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Arome Osayi, Nathaniel Bassey and a host of others. Missing the conference is not an option to be considered since the service year lasts for one year, which means this conference is once in a lifetime conference.
PLAN TO ATTEND.
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/34th-national-conference-of-the-nigeria-christian-corpers-fellowship/

Re: 34th National Conference Of The Nigeria Christian Corpers’ Fellowship by kristen12(f): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wish I could attend but I'm no more a corper even when i was the distance discouraged me.

(1) (Reply)

Why God Allows This? / Do U Prefer To Be Servant Of God / "Thou Shalt Not Judge: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.