Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola (40478 Views)

Enugu—Port Harcourt Expressway Being Constructed With The Sukuk Bond (Photos) / Federal Government Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by kay29000(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Lilimax(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sukkuk kor, another form of distraction from the.main thing embarassed Our money dey miss shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by dhestiney(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
My state Edo will benefit quite a lot from it, so i can't complain

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Sleyanya1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Just another series of documents for billions that'll find its way into private pockets. God help Nigeria with True Leaders with good conscience.

The Budget for Road construction , if truly executed,
there wouldn't be a need for the yearly promise of good roads during election campaigns.

The next thing we'll hear will be .."Give the present administration the opportunity to complete these projects by voting for them in 2019 angry
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by ideology(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
shervydman:

una no get sense, north doesn't have the roads while east have the existing roads that needs reconstruction.
you are wrong to calm such, dualization means the road single lane road will be reconstructed to dual carriageways.

The north still has the best roads in Nigeria, do ur findings.
Most of what will be done in east will be patching and filing of pot holes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by kswkings: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
shocked cool tongue OK OH
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
ideology:
you are wrong to calm such, dualization means the road single lane road will be reconstructed to dual carriageways.

The north still has the best roads in Nigeria, do ur findings.
Most of what will be done in east will be patching and filing of pot holes
yeah, I know what dualization mean. the north has the best road in Nigeria?? I doubt it.
that emboldened statement is false. don't be myopic.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by abfalkolly(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
amuwo1980:
East na rehabilitation while north and co na dualisation of the roads and construction of brand new roads , we want biafra period
U be ode,calculate d amount dt will be spent on road projects in East n that of North ...it's nt by number!!wht shld south west do?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Egein(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
amuwo1980:
East na rehabilitation while north and co na dualisation of the roads and construction of brand new roads , we want biafra period
You do realise you're being incredibly stupid, right?
Dedicated funding for these projects weren't derived from "your" oyel money, but was raised from the *Sukuk* -*islamic*- bond; he very source you and your kind despise so badly. And before you spew baloney, I'm from Bayelsa; and no, I don't like Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigeria is already divided, not divided physically but divided mentally. people now look at things from the angle of "what is my region gaining from this n that".

2 Likes

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Wiseoldman: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lilimax:
Abeg where is the missing 25 billion dollars

Did you read the actual NNPC article/letter and saw there that 25 billion is missing in it. Take your time to read the article and stop following the crowd.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Emaopel2015(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is a big slap for. Fashola...where is SW in these projects
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by chloride6: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Egein:

Dedicated funding for these projects weren't derived from "your" oyel money, but was raised from the *Sukuk* -*islamic*- bond; he very source you and your kind despise so badly. And before you spew baloney, I'm from Bayelsa; and no, I don't like Buhari.

You are the one who is incredibly stupid. Is the sukuk free? Will the bond not be repaid from Federal Coffers.

Maalu oshi

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Wiseoldman: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Egein:

Our youths no longer take time to read anymore.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Lilimax(f): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wiseoldman:

Did you read the actual NNPC article/letter and saw there that 25 billion is missing in it. Take your time to read the article and stop following the crowd.
Yes sir! I refuse to be hypnotized... embarassed My eyes are clear...
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Lomprico2: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
shervydman:

una no get sense, north doesn't have the roads while east have the existing roads that needs reconstruction.

You say what??

Have u been to the north before?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What a shame, and you blame ipob for the agitation, this country is a mess, referendum or nothing, it's a shame our leaders are so scared to alter a word, eastern leaders are all cowards except Wike

Did you vote for him? You want to reap where you did not sow!
Flatron with being always half clever
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by khristal87(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
I wonder wat dis Benin ppl need roads for,,,, ppl who re used to mid night air transport

2 Likes

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by RaptorX: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
All over inflated contracts in a hopelessly corrupt country with half of the money ending up in private pockets.

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
what about onitsha to owerri road, what about aba to ikot ekepene and uyo road . .this is serious. .what about warri to ore road. .warri sapele, ughelli to portharcourt road. .o wonder this cry of injustice

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by piagetskinner(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
in the end most of thE monies will end in the pockets of thieving politicians..

I remember that lokoja- abuja road that was awarded in 2003..till now its still barely 50% completed

I don't just get... is Nigeria under a curse?

and our dumb brained politicians travel abroad to see how things are working,yet they cannot replicate that in their home country..

a revolution must take place..whether now or later

1 Like

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Prechy08(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Owerri - aba Expo express road nkor, we don kill thousands?
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Egein(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
chloride6:

You are the one who is incredibly stupid. Is the sukuk free? Will the bond not be repaid from Federal Coffers.

Maalu oshi
Chest-beating sub-ape, I have no further words for you. Quote me only if you're an idi.ot.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Lomprico2: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lilimax:
Abeg where is the missing 25 billion dollars

E dey for the accantioooooh!
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Almaiga: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adaowerri111:
What a shame, and you blame ipob for the agitation, this country is a mess, referendum or nothing, it's a shame our leaders are so scared to alter a word, eastern leaders are all cowards except Wike

How did Wike became an Easterner?
Nice one Fashola.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by dvee2: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
This Buhari is a very good man. You are using Sukuk to develop Eastern road criticized by CAN and GEJ sponsored waile-rs? Even Bayelsa roads abandoned by their hero is being fixed.
Finally the OP is just being mischievous, the 100billion dollar sukuk fund was devided equally across the six geopolitical zones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Temidayo9(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
shaddoww:
Bet why dem no fit just divide d money 50/50 n use am do d most important road in north n south. The way dey av devided dis money means dey will use d money for north to start d project n den borrow for dem to complete it. Cos hw can u rehabilite for 6billion in d south n dualise for 5billion in d north? Dat one na confirm 419 method.
To construct road for South require more money compare to North because of the terrain of the Southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
I didn't know road rehabilitation can be more expensive than dualization till today.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
amuwo1980:

Owo(Ondo)-Ibilo(Edo)-Okene(Kogi) is impassable and the worst is Okene-Ajaokuta-Itobe(this route used to be a short cut to the East)but is almost nonexistence now.This country is a joke.I pity all these stupid e-warriors that fight over these idiots(politicians)that don't care about us.

1 Like

Haaa BRF how come all the roads are mostly in the northern part of the country?. APC should not take the SW for a ride because 2019 will be decisive.
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by baralatie(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
dvee2:
This Buhari is a very good man. You are using Sukuk to develop Eastern road criticized by CAN and GEJ sponsored waile-rs? Even Bayelsa roads abandoned by their hero is being fixed.
Finally the OP is just being mischievous, the 100billion dollar sukuk fund was devided equally across the six geopolitical zones.
kano- Maiduguri gulped #21 billion

abuja_lokoja_abaji gulped #8.5 billion
Re: List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
khristal87:
I wonder wat dis Benin ppl need roads for,,,, ppl who re used to mid night air transport
hehehehehe,
you wicked oooo.
Lefulefu so una dey do mid night air transport. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.