Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? (31950 Views)

I Can Never Make It In Life!!! Who Tell You I Can, Is A Liar. / The Single Mother Of 1 I Married Is Actually A Mother Of 4 / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by NavalObi37: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
KJV:And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

KJV:And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

KJV:Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

KJV:And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

KJV:Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

GOD SAID...it's not good that a man should be alone...

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Harrynight(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
pcguru1:
Lol am single and definitely not Happy I doubt marriage life would be any different

wen ur ready for marriage pray harder and make a smart and wise choice trust me ur married life will bring untold happiness u could never imagine
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Amajerry83(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Marriage is not for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sincerely am short of words....
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by hanassholesolo: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
mercy232:
hmm... what a big question...i have experienced both... but if I have the chance to choose again, I will prefer to be single... yes marriage is sweet and all but it doesn't really worth it's weirdness...if not for the feeling of having a child, it's a crazy world...

What do you mean by weirdness? Can you define it in relation to how you feel? Also, are you newly married?
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bills2307:
marriage is a beautiful thing. why am I explaining self, you no know wetin u want self..

Ha you wicked o
Harrynight:

wen ur ready for marriage prayer harder and make a smart and wise choice and ur married life will bring untold happiness u could never imagine

I hope so
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by McTobe(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
nikkypearl:
Does getting married make you happier, healthier, more integrated into society, and better off in all sorts of other physical, emotional, and interpersonal ways? Although ,i think there are important ways in which lifelong single people do better than people who get married. But I don’t think there is a simple, one-size-fits-all answer to the question of whether it is better to stay single or get married.

What is likely to be true is that some people live their best lives by marrying, whereas others live their best, most authentic, most meaningful and fulfilling lives by living single.
Over to the singles nd married..let hear from you.

Op something tells me that U are single... but d oda tin tels me dat u are single by choice... OK na joke o

I think being married is better, imagine me here staying alone in this big house week in week out. Months in Months out, I can't stay like dis all life long MBA. however married life have its challenges too but life is all about challenges d solution to one challenge is d beginning of another and it goes on and on and in all that we mature based on what we make of d experiences we acquire. Summary Married Life is Better though I am single for now
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by jamislaw(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
myboy2010:
nothing gives u happiness than making Jesus Christ the lord of ur life
are you OK? Is Jesus a God.
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Akshow: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
muller101:
u are happily divorced right?
Very happily.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
It’s all about God and having him in your life because as long as your not being lied to cheated on and beaten all in the name of Love one has to be grateful for every stage in life

I don’t want anyone who will send me to an early grave hence I just enjoy each day as it comes so there’s really no comparison but I know some things will Change in my appearance and dressing that you will know yes she is. It’s walking the talk you can’t plan a marraige but you can build a stable one not a mediocre one

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Harrynight(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Japhet04:
Marriage is nothing but a waste of time, energy and resources.

grow up 1st and u wil sure think differently
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by VickyRotex(f): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Happiness is from within, no one or thing can make you happy, depending on marriage or a partner to make you happy can be disastrous as that person is just but a mere mortal like you. If you are not happy as a single person, marriage will not make you happy ,when that partner falls short of your expectations, it can lead to depression . Most people make the mistake of waiting for marriage before they are happy, marriage comes with its own baggage ,if you can't be happy when single I wonder how you intend to cope with marriage undecided
Gbam! cool

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Single life is bae. I'm in a relationship with myself.

mercy232:
hmm... what a big question...i have experienced both... but if I have the chance to choose again, I will prefer to be single... yes marriage is sweet and all but it doesn't really worth it's weirdness...if not for the feeling of having a child, it's a crazy world...

Really? Why would you want to be single again and why is marriage not worth it? I guess I should be thankful I am single then. undecided
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Harrynight(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
lonelydora:
Marriage is way better than being single for this reasons

1. You will no longer eat indomie every night when you are back from work.

2. You don't spend too much money on frivolities.

3. You now have puzzy at your disposal whenever you want (So i thought when i was single grin)

4. You obtain undeniable favours from the Lord.

5. You will be given responsibilities in any gathering yoi find yourself.

6. You now think straight as a human.

7. Add yours.

Best comment so far

#U Deserve A Gold Medal

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by McTobe(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Happiness is from within, no one or thing can make you happy, depending on marriage or a partner to make you happy can be disastrous as that person is just but a mere mortal like you. If you are not happy as a single person, marriage will not make you happy ,when that partner falls short of your expectations, it can lead to depression . Most people make the mistake of waiting for marriage before they are happy, marriage comes with its own baggage ,if you can't be happy when single I wonder how you intend to cope with marriage undecided
I am inclined to agree with U especially d aspect when your partner fall short of your expectations

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
myboy2010:
you are wrong
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
mercy232:
a very crazy world based on the fact that we humans don't have stable feeling

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by McTobe(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
fav444:
Marriage reduces the freedom and ability of a woman to attain some height by 80% through pregnancy, child bearing and taking care of her family.
Anyways, good marriage is beautiful and very important.
I would love to get married as soon as my PhD research work reaches 80% completion. I think I can handle it from there.
I wish u d best
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
McTobe:
I am inclined to agree with U especially d aspect when your partner fall short of your expectations
we are but mere mortals, yes some people have built that discipline that there are certain things they can't be caught doing, but then no one is faultless Nor perfect ,that is why we have to build our happiness from within
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:
It’s all about God and having him in your life because as long as your not being lied to cheated on and beaten all in the name of Love one has to be grateful for every stage in life

I don’t want anyone who will send me to an early grave hence I just enjoy each day as it comes so there’s really no comparison but I know some things will Change in my appearance and dressing that you will know yes she is. It’s walking the talk you can’t plan a marraige but you can build a stable one not a mediocre one

My sister from another mother, Oshe @ I don’t want anyone who will send me to an early grave hence I just enjoy each day as it comes so there’s really no comparison but I know some things will Change in my appearance and dressing that you will know yes she is. It’s walking the talk you can’t plan a marraige but you can build a stable one not a mediocre one

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Well let me ask Jubril if he is enjoying it with Aisha more than when he was single in Sudan...... grin cheesy
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Sparkles003(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Personally I'm single and happy but also looking ahead to my marriage. Marriage is for companionship(it is not good for man to be alone)I look ahead to having a companion some one I can gist,gossip,play,fight,prank, pray,cuddle,spoon e.t.c with ,without the feeling of being guilty(only belivers will understand)children are an additional bonus to marriage.
So I know for a fact that with the wisdom of God by choosing the right spouse I will be happiest married.
So none has it better.single or married life is what you make out of it.
Some singles don't have freedom due to parent strictness but when they are married are given that liberty by the husband

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by princeade86(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
single life.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by YourFatherLap: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Single and happy #Selflove
shut up you are not happy...

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by claremont(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
myboy2010:

You completely missed the point.

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
marriage dey fear me dis days,i prefer to be married but live single attimes grin
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Whatever you take from this picture is the answer to your question.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by OmoAtlanta: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
All I can say is SOCIAL MEDIA advice is not for everyone.
especially you.....
Re: Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? by deybholar(f): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Marriage is only sweet if you marry the right one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Kenyan Puts Up His Kidney For Sale To Raise Money For His Brother’s School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.