Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (61210 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Go and sleep with his best friend too, yeye girl ur toto never swell up, i dont give a Bleep shocked
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2017
diego101:
Lol babe ditch him .. life is too short for that
The better you get him out of your life the better
cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by tunazi(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry

You don't know what to do? Just drink water, you'll be fine
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
I hope you are not manstubating rihanna in this current life? grin

with that breast.s she's always exposing!
i don't joke with my Vaseline anytime i sight it
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by segunojo866: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingfanak:

with that breast.s she's always exposing!
i don't joke with my Vaseline anytime i sight it
ride on bro very soon you will get to stardom
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by nevachange(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones sad

#thickgurllifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by nothernstar: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Don't blame your boy friend blame your so called best friend. Remember akwara no go school. If she had said no and report to you, it wouldn't have happened. So run from your best friend and not from your boy friend.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Revolva(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:
brother me just tire for women matter self angry

all of them na d same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgrX5K2VlKY
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by heemah(f): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Sometimes in August, you said he beats you and burn your clothes anytime he is angry with you. Now he is cheating on you with your bestie, are you just dumb or foolishly in love with the guy? Some girls tho! Even with all d handwriting on the wall, you still come here seeking for advise when u should have dumped his sorry ass long time ago!
Please receive sense before it's too late.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by positivetaught: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
shey you were on break!,so what's your problem?, you value something n you de take am go market!,nonsense.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
ifex370:

You right bro... Sth similar almost happened yesterday... I was just lucky to escape

I once read a wise saying...
All men cheat
But if you really love your girlfriend, she will never find out
�� these ladies eh....
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by AdesuyiVictor: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
You both do not love yourself, it is simply lust and infatuation. I am sure he has been sleeping with other ladies, why should it hurt because its your best friend he only told you of? So , quit or let the game continue. Plus stop been self centered.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by newyorks(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Babyurgly1:
u have no joy grin
hahahasadsmiley
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by camiva: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2017
see ehh in my own opinion. if someone loves you unconditionally he wont do anything to hurt u stupidly. you can go Bleep the whole of nigeria and i wont care if i love you. but family and friends u do that ur dead to me. betrayal at its peak. one day u might sleep with my mother. forget that nigar love will come again
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Your other thread says this same boyfriend beats you and now this? U be mumu I swear
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by buddy221(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Yu kissed on de break period and he fvcked on de break period. In bet9ja world we call it . :PYu kissed on de break period and he fvcked on de break period. In bet9ja world we call it .
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by omolorlarh: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2017
pcguru1:

Well if you have a trustworthy guy that won't be a problem, if you can't trust your friend then I guess it's time to change friends. Besides people can't steal anybody from anyone the other person has to make a choice.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by HERSLEY(f): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

eyahh kiss
i wish to have this precious rare gem to my self cry cry cry cry cry cry
lol she's takn cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Sparkles003(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Reason why I hide my man from friends... Bîtches b wanting what u getting. Hate that ur backstabbing friend pls. hope u gave her a resounding slap?
If your scared to show your man to your friends,simply cos you don't trust your friends with him.
That man isn't worth keeping and the characters of both you and your friends are questionable( show me your friends and I will tell you who you are,your friends are a by product of who you are)

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Adadioranma79(f): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Learnt life lessons on keeping your mouth shut, yet you brought the matter here? Same NL you met girl in question? Im guessing secrecy has new meaning now
EponOjuku:

I don't need to block. As I have refused to answer her, she'll get the message.

For me, I've learnt life lessons on keeping my mouth shut. It's very important.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Sparkles003(f): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Miss op you need to clean out your wardrope discard every filthy rags(your friend and boyfriend)and get a new cloth (self esteem)
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by odeyinugbolahan(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Reason why I hide my man from friends... Bîtches b wanting what u getting. Hate that ur backstabbing friend pls. hope u gave her a resounding slap?

lolzzzzz... you are a funny and tough bae...
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by ggrin(f): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by sallykoko(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
You see why I hate breaks.... sad sadthey can bleep the world cuz they've got an excuse.
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Danieldexii(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2017
give him another chance my sister...all dis ppl saying u shud liv him, did u knw watin dere bf don do to dem?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Sholeyb: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2017
Why would you stop being friends with your best friend and not your "boyfriend"? Both have committed the same offence, yet you hang on to one of the offenders. You should apply the same rules, logic and emotion to both parties. It's up to you what decision you eventually make, but I think it is safe to say that your boyfriend does not respect you; neither does he love you genuinely. He is someone to watch, because he continued to throw your kiss with someone else in your face, but chose not to confess that he slept with your best friend! I would run in the other direction, far away from such a person. These are signs sent from above to you, but we women usually refuse to take heed. I hope you will take heed and move on quickly.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by raphaeladeyele: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2017
Be Patience
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by ZaBaene(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You're wicked

Lol...why am I not surprised? This is the kinda response you are more likely to get on Nairaland.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by nwaonyeze001(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:
I didnt dear sad its never too late tho embarassed

Don't mind her, u don't have to give her a slap, just follow your instinct, u don't v tu go violent about it
its well my dear........
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Mjones77(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am not trying to justify wat your boyfriend did with your bestfriend but the truth is taking a break in relationship is poisonous to any relationship because i cant imagine your dad and mom taking a break . Relationship is a bond once you take a break you loose the bond imagine you kissing a guy and he had sex with your bestfriend all in the name of taking a break . if you are in a relationship be in it, if you want out go out and stop being lookwarm.
since you still love him forgive him but i blame your best friend atleast you did not take a break with her and because she knew you guys are having issues she used the opportunity to feel your guy thats to show you the kind of person she is . But forgive her but kill the friendship becus if you dont there might be a repetition especially if she good in bed than you are . so my advise girl take your man if he is truely sorry and step up your game allowing no loop holes but if he continues to be a bitch dump his black ass and move on!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Relationship56(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sorry about that...you need to read this post-> 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner=> http://www.frabidel.com/blog/7-easy-ways-of-identifying-a-cheating-partner/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.