Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (13809 Views)

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Pussitto: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
A 30years woman,name withheld complains of how her pastor husband has turned her into a sex object. According to her, her man warned her never to report this to any one not even to her family members that he will deal with her. The woman told a source

"I was living in Ebonyi state when we both met each other, we attended the same church,then he was the assistant pastor of
the church. He approached me and I accepted his request so we started our courtship. Our courtship lasted for 4years,most church members were aware of the relationship. During our courtship he never allowed me visit him, I never asked him why because I thought it was his way of avoiding queries from church members. We only see in church ,most times he visits me & we chat, talk about the way forward of the relationship, after spending time with me he leaves. One of the most capturing behaviours I loved about him then was that he was able to control himself. he never even hugged me for one day so this got me more closer to him. To cut the long story shot after we got married,My pastor husband changed drastically especially the love making aspects. We had sex 5 times a week but he obliged we double it that's 10times a week, I said OK see he was my husband then after sometime he complained that it was not enough. I insisted that 10 times a week is OK before I knew it he stated acting funny but later on we started having sex (2) times a day. After giving birth to my first daughter, we both arranged for a maid. Then We were still living in Ebonyi state. I worked at a government school. lately,After sometime I noticed how my husband was acting softly towards the girl,when ever I come back I see both of them watching television together and he no longer sends her on errands again. Later on he was posted to our church branch at Enugu. 3 weeks after we parked I discovered that our maid has been acting funny so I confronted her , i guessed she was pregnant so she confirmed it to be true that it was my husband that impregnated her. I took her to a near by chemist to remove the pregnancy because of the implications attached to it. I asked my husband which he confirmed as well and pleaded with me that I should forgive him. After 3weeks i discovered that she is pregnant again. This time around I sent her away. This particular incident got me mad. One of our pastor friend based in makurdi pleaded with us to allow his 19years old daughter write GCE WAEC which we agreed. off course she stayed with us and wrote the exams till she finished the exams. Two weeks after she travelled back the father called us on phone to tell us that his daughter is pregnant and that the pregnancy is a month old and later on this year we confirmed that my husband is responsible for the pregnancy, I am confuse I don't even know what to do again. He promised to deal with me if I expose him,there was a time I revealed this wrong doings to a blog he paid N100,000k to the blogger to stop the news".

Source. – http://chikasom..com/2017/10/my-pastor-husband-sleeps-with-me-4times.html?m=1
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by josh123(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by hisgrace090: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm, if this type belong to the other religion he must have married up to 20 women by now.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by LionDeLeo: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ebonyi and Enugu grin grin grin
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by akinade28(f): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Madam, your husband lack self discipline and need serious help, report him to the people over him such as his family members and senior pastors.
I pray most of your church ladies are not pregnant sef

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Kobicove(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
The guy must be a very irresponsible person undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by BiafranYouths(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Maniac shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by delishpot: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
josh123:
Konji na bastard

Yeah yeah... Because it's a man involved. If the case were reversed you will not agree that it's konji even if the man has not touched her in years.

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Vutseck(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
hisgrace090:
Hmm, if this type belong to the other religion he must have married up to 20 women by now.

I'm a Christian but I think Christians are hypocritical about nature demands and their true selves

what is the essence of pretending to be in monogamous marriage yet aren't happy with that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Homeboiy: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
YOUR HUSBAND IS A DOG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by phintohlar(f): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Not all those who call me father will enter my kindom.. Na God talk am no be fehintola ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by lenghtinny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
akinade28:
Madam, your husband lack self discipline and need serious help, report him to the people over him such as his family members and senior pastors.
Madam this one don pass self discipline because the man no get himself not to talk of discipline....

He's simply a dog angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by lenghtinny(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kobicove:
The guy must be a very irresponsible person undecided
But then he's responsible for the pregnancies

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by phintohlar(f): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
YOUR HUSBAND IS A DOG
nkita and aja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Freddyjimoh: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
akinade28:

Word
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by ChopBellefull(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
So why is a pastor wife bearing pussitto as moniker.. Nawa o all ds our pastors nw adays. My dear if u expose him.. No more chop money o, no offerings again. I pity una church members gan
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
@vutseck..I agree with u.man is naturally polygamous in nature..that's why u see many married ppl committing adultery especially pastors,that's the truth..I have heard plenty of such cases..

that's the advangtage of polygamous marriage.
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Your Husband Is A Fvckaholic...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by festwiz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
The man is a nymphomaniac, yes. What troubles me is that you in good conscience had a young girl get an abortion in order to cover your husband's deeds.
So, why complain? You are as sick as he is. It's none of my buisness tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by stillondmatter: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Your *horseband* is a fuckaholic
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by muller101(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Fuckerholic husband. Remain happily single or happily divorce. Marriage is just an institution for blind people.
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by nikz(f): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2017
BiafranYouths:
Maniac shocked
Just the right word!
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by PMB007: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2017
hisgrace090:

I dunno which would kill you first between religious bigotry and your stupidity.
Instead of you to make a comment relevant to the post, you utilized the opportunity to display your foolishness.

The man's behavior is not a function of the religion he follows, rather a personal anomaly on his part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by April4th(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Them bleep you, you go complain it's too much. Them nor bleep you, same complain it's like you're getting it somewhere else. My God. what do women really want?
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by OAFMods: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
festwiz:
The man is a nymphomaniac, yes. What troubles me is that you in good conscience had a young girl get an abortion in order to cover your husband's deeds.
So, why complain? You are as sick as he is. It's none of my buisness tho

Abortion is way beta than having a child you can not cater for plus a destabilized future of the girl so please what works for your might not for others.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Some men sha sad
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Let me ask
1-Why she court for 4 years and she never visited him to see his kitchen,living room and bedroom
2-Why did he say he did not want you to visit him and the two of you kept meeting outside through out the courtship
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by victorioushands: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
False information everywhere. But if it's true, then let me tell you that you have committed worse sin before God by aborting the first pregnancy. Why people will let others' offences drag them down is what I don't know. And why are you publishing the story and hiding the details when he has already threatened you? If you want to save your life, your sanity and your little daughter, please publish the full details including the names of the two girls. Let the world know the man and let the church know him. Once you do so, your life will be spared from impending danger because he cannot harm you anymore unless he is already mad. We have had enough of devils under under 'men of god' to destroy women, in this case, 3 women in a row.
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by yaqq: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
so the couples count numbers of time they kpansh? that pastor na the rteal definition of yahooooooozeeee
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by olaolaking: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Your husby is a machine.
Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2017
ChopBellefull:
So why is a pastor wife bearing pussitto as moniker.. Nawa o all ds our pastors nw adays. My dear if u expose him.. No more chop money o, no offerings again. I pity una church members gan

Re: My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmm. This story get K-leg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.