Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site (2956 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number / 1xbet Blocked Me From Depositing Because Of My Winning Strategy / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site by Babaflenjor: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
I register and play games on one Russia base sport betting company, i played games and i won 78k i av been trying to withdraw through bank card platform since yesterday but failed, im fed up oo, any one with useful hint on how i can withdraw my money. the site is (1xbet.com) thanks
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
How did u fund the account?
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site by abeynoni: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Babaflenjor:
I register and play games on one Russia base sport betting company, i played games and i won 78k i av been trying to withdraw through bank card platform since yesterday but failed, im fed up oo, any one with useful hint on how i can withdraw my money. the site is (1xbet.com) thanks

I was once in your shoes. You must have deposited using a card. All you have to do is which is the only way out is fund the same account with a minimum of $2 using skrill or neteller. Place a bet with the exact amount you funded ($2) with a minimum odd of 1.1. Once the bet is decided as win or lose. You can then withdraw the money using the same method you used in depositing the $2 which is skrill or neteller and you can then sell to exchangers. If you are still not clear, you can reach me on 0.8.0.7.9.3.7.8.4.6.7

It is however advisable to initiate the withdrawal into your own personal skrill or neteller acct. If you don't already have, you can create a skrill or neteller account if you have a valid ID or Intl Passport.

1xbet is my Pot of Gold at the moment grin grin grin

You are welcome.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site by Zdoh(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Babaflenjor:
Its very much simple create a Skrill or Neteller account and if you already have just go to their withdrawal section and and input your Skrill or neteller email and innitiate a withdrawal. They will charge you for withdrawal and after which your money in your skrill or Neteller account. You can contact me on whatsapp for instant exchange of your funds to Naira at an attractive rate.

Contact
ZIDOHEXCHANGE
call/Whatsapp +238088759163.
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site by Yungmil: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Babaflenjor:
Bro were you able to withdraw ur fund with the skrill method? I am having d same issue on my bet account 1xbet
Re: How Can I Withdraw My Winning From Foreign Sport Betting Site by Chichibu(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
it's better to discuss the issue with the support, rather than contact a stranger. your problem might be due to the different reason and the solution might differ
Yungmil:
Bro were you able to withdraw ur fund with the skrill method? I am having d same issue on my bet account 1xbet

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League Goes To Court Over Hesgoal.com / Falconet Vs Super Eagle, Who Do You Think Will Win? / Sure Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.