Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bangdadadang Master "My Popularity Is Not Giving Him As Much Ass As I Hope" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bangdadadang Master "My Popularity Is Not Giving Him As Much Ass As I Hope" (433 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Mr. Eazi Calls Out Headies For Not Giving Him His ‘Next Rated’ Award Car Gift / #bbnaija: Tuoyo Seen Viewing Mercy's Ass As She Wears Bikini (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bangdadadang Master "My Popularity Is Not Giving Him As Much Ass As I Hope" by starchris(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
This guy, first he called on Wizkid to join him for the remix of his hit single(Bangdadadang). In a video he posted on Twitter, he stated that he has heard about Wizkid’s fondness for him and is extending a hand of invitation to the singer to join him for the remix of “BangDadaDang“. He even offered not to charge Wizkid for appearing on his song. Now he has confessed that there is nothing so special about being a celebrity. watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xPbcRMkTXk
Re: Bangdadadang Master "My Popularity Is Not Giving Him As Much Ass As I Hope" by cristianisraeli: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
when your trying so hard to hide that igbotic accent..lol

the guy is very funny tho and hes speaking the truth

(1) (Reply)

P-square Peter Okoye With His Lovely Family At The Beach(photo+video) / Learn And Win / Epic Throwback Photo of Akwa Ibom's Foremost Blogger, Aniekan James Ekah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.