Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) (7771 Views)

Tiktok Doctor Posts Before And After Pics With Horrifying Results(pictures) / Mercyships Surgically Transforms The Life Of A Boy (Before & After Pics) / 12 Incredible Before & After Pics Of People Who Beat Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

A lady once told me that the reason why she can't keep exercising to look good (she already has a flat stomach) was because she can't kill herself. Sometime later she got really sick and from what she told me, the doctor advised to do some exercise even if it is only jogging or stretches to keep her strong.

Some people believe that their hustle is too important for them to focus on exercising and their health when there are exercises that could improve your IQ and give you smarter ideas, other believe that their present lifestyle is good enough and they are not sick so why bother, I hope you remember the 81-year-old lady with six pack, well she didn't just sit around and wait for sickness or old age to tell her what's good for her....

Give yourself a break, your life can always be better and easier and all you have to do is to take your health seriously

I hope these before and after pics will give you a reason to stay fit even though you look good.

You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com from 7 am every day, I would have posted new articles by then.

Other articles on my blog

4 Exercises You Must Do To Improve On Your Sex Life For Good
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-exercises-you-must-do-to-improve-on.html

The Most Dangerous and Dirtiest Part Of Your Body
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/dirtiest-part-body.html

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
More

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Bitcoiin: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah, do you look like this??
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
hmmm......so na exercise bring out their yansh ba
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
thrash !!! Real men eat flesh not bones
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bitcoiin:
mofeoluwadassah, do you look like this??
ah no....i think i need this exercise wey go bring out my yansh wella grin
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
hmmm......so na exercise bring out their yansh ba

Squats, Lunges, Planks... The perfect exercises for your glutes (butt muscles)... When you start building enough muscles and get down with these 3 exercises you will definitely see the change.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Squats, Lunges, Planks... The perfect exercises for your glutes (butt muscles)... When you start building enough muscles and get down with these 3 exercises you will definitely see the change.
hmmmmn
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
More

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Bitcoiin: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ah no....i think i need this exercise wey go bring out my yansh wella grin

grin grin grin grin oga fitness doc abeg wetin be the cure for flat yansh

1 Like

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
thrash !!!
Real men eat flesh not bones

I thought real men don't eat at all
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
She looks sexier when she was thick.

But to each their own I guess.

1 Like

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Like how many times do I need to squat daily?
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
She looks sexier when she was thick.

But to each their own I guess.

I should have added before and after to that.. But that 122Ibs was when she was younger, the 152Ibs is her present self... Look at the faces and you will know the older and younger self...
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I should have added before and after to that.. But that 122Ibs was when she was younger, the 152Ibs is her present self... Look at the faces and you will know the older and younger self...
She added weight.
She looks sexier thou.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bitcoiin:

grin grin grin grin oga fitness doc abeg wetin be the cure for flat yansh
grin
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Like how many times do I need to squat daily?

Depends on you and on if you do exercise before.

For beginners 10 - 20 squats could be a perfect start. You might think squats are really dear, but you have actually been doing them all wrong. If you don't do squats in perfect form and you go with 50 per day, someone who does hers in perfect form and goes with 20 per day will look even better than you.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rokia2:
She added weight.
She looks sexier thou.

One of the benefits of exercising and living healthy.

Do you exercise at all?
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Depends on you and on if you do exercise before.

For beginners 10 - 20 squats could be a perfect start. You might think squats are really dear, but you have actually been doing them all wrong. If you don't do squats in perfect form and you go with 50 per day, someone who does hers in perfect form and goes with 20 per day will look even better than you.
Wow!thanks alot am starting tmrrw.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Wow!thanks alot am starting tmrrw.
Okay, but to be sincere, squats alone wouldn't tone your body like that.

You need to first decide that you want to live the rest of your life as a healthy woman.
You need to start eating the right nutrients.
You need to exercise 3 - 5 days in a week (the number of days depends on you).
You need to add more exercises
You need to do all exercises in perfect form or at least try to.
and more

1 Like

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
More

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Make una jst giv me 1 fr d night
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
IwillSucced:
Make una jst giv me 1 fr d night
Just help your gf to exercise her body and you would have something to go with for many nights to come
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
More

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by LionInBoxOffice(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is the upgrade.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
This is the upgrade.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Just help your gf to exercise her body and you would have something to go with for many nights to come
fr wher, lazy girls everywhere
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2017
IwillSucced:
fr wher, lazy girls everywhere
you just have to motivate her.
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 2:41am On Oct 10, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
you just have to motivate her.
Na so
Re: These Hot Before And After Pics Will Give You A Reason To Exercise (photos) by Dasherz(f): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2017
the issues i have is knowing the right exercise to make do with .. just realized my waist is no longer slim as it used to be (I gaining more fat there) and I just get confused on which exercises to perform
consistency too is a big problem to me ...
I need to know the right exercise to peform for
* flat tummy/abs
* slimmer waist
* toned butt muscle
* wider hips

cc; realfitbody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Beware! There Is Something Deadlier Than AIDS / What Is The Effect Of An Unstable Menstrual Cycle? / Hope For Kidney Disease Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.