Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Found Love, Please Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love, Please Advice Me. (586 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Pls guys I need your honest opinion again.
There is this new girl I saw some days ago. The first day I saw her, I was standing by the gate of my workplace and she stared at me like she knew me before and she walked pass.
Fastforward to three days ago. I stopped her on the way and asked where she stays. She answered in haste. Throughout our discussion that moment, she didn't not look into my eyes and her body was turned away from me.
Yesterday she passed my workplace and looked at me with a frown face. She kept looking back at me as she walks and I was starring deep at her ass. Whenever she looks back, our eyes me but she didn't say a word. I love what I see in her but I think she's not interested or is just playing hard to get? Pls advice.
Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
hmmmm.....*sighs*
Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
She noticed you are lusting after her.

1 Like

Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Try Again Na... She Hasnt said No Or yes, so Converse With Her. Try Being Her Friend, get Her Close And See How It Goes
Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by LionInBoxOffice(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
You like what you see? Isn't that lust? I mean you already claim to love SB you know very little about? Please! Stop don't hurt yourself.
Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by newyorks(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
u've got lapses mehn: bro lets be open here, yu never love her but her prima facial, 2. u lack the confidence to tell her ur mind, 3. u told us u've found love which u never. 4. are u a gate man/guard that u're always at the gate post?

2 Likes

Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by Uyi168: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Just tell us the truth,na her toto dy hungry u..
Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by arodavoo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is lust not love,you're only interested in her package. ..check my profile to get ur cheap, quality and affordable shoes and shirts
Re: I Found Love, Please Advice Me. by blessedvisky(m): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2017
arodavoo:
This is lust not love,you're only interested in her package. ..check my profile to get ur cheap, quality and affordable shoes and shirts
My advice, open a thread dedicated solely to your products, back it up with real pictures and include details (size and so on) and update regularly

(1) (Reply)

"Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video / Guys Wahalla / Our Parents Look So Innocent When Advising Us,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.