Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] (6398 Views)

"Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Crew Members As Part Of Illuminati Sacrifice / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2017
Star artist Davido has come under fire over the mysterious death of three of his crew members.

He lost one of his crew members, Tagbo Umeike on his birthday last week Tuesday the 3rd of October 2017.

About 4 days later, two of his crew members, Chime Amaechi and Olugbenga Abiodun were found dead in a BMW car in Banana Island Lagos.

The mystery surrounding the deaths of his 3 crew members has forced critics to accuse him of using them as human sacrifice.

The last two victims of untimely death in Davido’s camp were said to have vomited blood, which raised another suspicion of occult killings.

All these mysteries happened several months after Davido was caught wearing a jacket with “all seeing eyes” a popular Illuminati symbol in one of his videos.

Days after the mysterious deaths, Davido won the artist of the year award while is song ‘IF’ was picked as the song of the year at 2017 Africa Muzik Awards and Music Festival that held in Dallas Texas.

Autopsy is still being conducted on the deceased to determine the exact cause of their untimely deaths.

http://edition.soundoro.com/davido-accused-using-3-friends-illuminati-human-sacrifice/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by NairalandCS(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Naija my people. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
hmmmm
NairalandCS:
Naija my people. grin
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by Nollyzonenews: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
nigerians ehn?

how did dey see this, na designers now

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by etzskillz(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2017
BURSTED

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by spyg1(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Disadvantage of been around big boys
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by DONFASZY(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2017
C link up
So true kinda
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by kidap: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Double tuale for Nigerians grin grin

I respect us all
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Only the deceased can actually say what went wrong, but they are dead.. this case if fvcked up.. we should all be very careful of the kind of gathering we attend

3 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2017
I Am laughing here. grin
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Illuminati ko, Kogbagidi ni
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by kidap: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Lol grin
LifeofAirforce:
Illuminati ko, Kogbagidi ni

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by gbzed(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Nigerians we too dey hate, cos dey vomited blood doesn't mean it was an occultic killing, they might have been poisoned and he might not even see the logo on the jacket when buying it. As for the award he deserves it, all these haters sef no say d song na mad jam but dem still talk say na illuminati

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by charijee(f): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Sadly, we may never really know the true cause of their deaths embarassed
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by dollytino4real(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2017
the person u follow determines ur death
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by donkossy(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
the person u follow determines ur death
wtf are u saying??
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
lol help me ask her oooo
donkossy:
wtf are u saying??
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by Bruno3000(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank you op. Most Nigerians are too dumb and shallow minded to reason like this. They think everything is a joke. They know nothing. "There's no such thing as luck, is either a power is working for you or u get nothing in this life".
This world is full of wickedness my people, wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by dollytino4real(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2017
donkossy:
wtf are u saying??
yes na, if u follow a bad guy u die anyhow but wen u follow a good man u live long
Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by laribari(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
nigerians ehn?

how did dey see this, na designers now

You worst honestly. Designer what? Well, i'm glad people are seeing it now and that's why i do not laud any Nigerian that does collabo with any foreign artist. The truth is that you have to attain a certain level in the iluminati before you can have them on your song and all these guys have people around them dying misteriously.

The moment davido struck that deal with SONY, i just knew that guy is gone. See Whizkid too and he looks like they are promoting him rapidly now but don't feel sorry for him when calamity starts. Whizkid's best friend is Chris Brown and that dude sang about falling angel, making a case for Lucifer, saying God was unfair to condemn the devil. many people have forgotten this.

Whizkid, davido, d bang, 2 face and more. These guys are in the occult but for you to BLOW big internationally, you must kill people. just see how massive davido will be in the coming months.

Check out Olamide's king of the throne's video, he stared as an emperor (the soon coming revived roman empire) that will rule the world as described in the book. More importantly, there was a white lady in the video eating raw flesh and drinking blood live in the video and that is occultic and vampire. These guys are not entertaining people but worshipping lucifer for money. Last week, i watched the latest olamide's video and and said 'I SOLD MY SOUL TO THE GAME, BUT I ONLY HOPE I MAKE HEAVEN'. You are foolishly think it's just a rapping lyrics as fools will think or fans of Olamide will say but they don't know what's going on.

see the video where michael jackson warned the world abt sony music and calls tony motolla a devil. Michael speaks abt the mysterious death associated with sony music and thats the same company our artist sign up with and celebrate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6zVypo72E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Using 3 Of His Friends As Illuminati Human Sacrifice [PICS] by muller101(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2017
How much is in the Akant now grin

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Makes Fashion Blunder As She Steps Out With Her Daughter (photo) / Man Rock Multiple Balenciaga Short Nika And Cardigan, Lady Says He's Mad. VIDEO / Don Jazzy, Ice Prince React As Rema Shows Off His Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.