Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 PM

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (16508 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / Occult Altar: Powerful Spells On My Occult Altar At Midnight [video][photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Ishilove:
Anyone who calls Babalawos a scammer or fraudster should do well to post incontrovertible proof or otherwise forever shut their yak up. It is very easy to sit in your house and type rubbish because of easy internet access.

I am not a practitioner of ATR, and I will never be but we should have respect for people's beliefs. This man has always been courteous, and doesn't hide where his shrine is, and if his 2,500 divination fee is too much for your lean pockets then go to church and receive deliverance from the spirit of poverty of your father's house.

Arrant nonsense.

You are among the people who type rubbish because of easy internet.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
TheMystic:

Dude, you're being questioned, accused, literally suggested on this forum as fake and a copy and paste guru. The best you can do with MuttleyLaff's suggestion is again to copy and paste his suggestion almost in verbatim?

Where lies your originality?

Blame none.
Yes, truly your out-of-control ways of handling issues eg blamed on anger isn't with reverence from someone claiming such status and provokes serious doubt and caution.

First impression matters alot. This is your first comment here and this is all you could comment?

A BAD TREE CAN NEVER PRODUCE GOOD FRUIT. SO I AM NOT SURPRISE BY YOUR BAD COMMENT

I hope the talismans / seals you are selling on Nairaland photos were not copy and paste?

You should clear your name from chemystery that accused of being a 419 here: www.nairaland.com/3985574/magickal-talismans

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
terrezo2002:

Two losers fighting

What is a Christian doing in Sex Magick thread?

Didn't you read the topic before clicking it?

Smrh Hypocrite
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by terrezo2002(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Babalawos:

What is a Christian doing in Sex Magick thread?
Didn't you read the topic before clicking it?
Smrh Hypocrite
I am here to put an end to the work of darkness

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Demigod666, how can you be an atheist and at the same time be a theist? It's IMPOSSIBLE. Read the sentences below from the official website of the church of satan and defend yourself here

http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fundamental-beliefs.php

F.A.Q. Fundamental Beliefs

Why do Satanists worship The Devil?

We don’t. Satanists are atheists.
We see the universe as being indifferent to us, and so all morals and values are subjective human constructions.

Our position is to be self-centered, with ourselves being the most important person (the “God”) of our subjective universe, so we are sometimes said to worship ourselves. Our current High Priest Gilmore calls this the step moving from being an atheist to being an “I-Theist.”

Satan to us is a symbol of pride, liberty and individualism, and it serves as an external metaphorical projection of our highest personal potential. We do not believe in Satan as a being or person.

Do Satanists perform sacrifices?

No. We are atheists. The only people who perform sacrifices are those who believe in supernatural beings who would consider a sacrifice to be some form of payment for a request or form of worship. Since we do not believe in supernatural beings there is no reason for a Satanist to make a sacrifice of any sort.

I heard that Satanism supports sex with children and other ways to harm them—how do you justify that?

Satanism has strong rules prohibiting sexual activity with children and non-human animals. In fact, if a Church of Satan member abuses children sexually or otherwise, his membership is automatically terminated without possibility for re-instatement. The Church of Satan also does not accept anyone who is not legally adult as an Active Member. In Satanism, sexual activity is only advocated between consenting adults.

Do Satanists ritually abuse people?

No. Our ritual is basically a form of self-therapy and is most often done in private. The three basic rituals are presented in The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey and these do not demonstrate any type of abusive behavior.

What is “Theistic Satanism”?

There is no such thing. People who believe in some Devilish supernatural being and worship him are Devil-worshippers, not Satanists. Anton LaVey was the first to define Satanism as a philosophy, and it is an atheist perspective. “Theistic Satanism” is an oxymoronic term and thus absurd. In Satanism each individual is his or her own god—there is no room for any other god and that includes Satan, Lucifer, Cthulhu or whatever other name one might select or take from history or fiction.

Isn’t LaVey’s Satanism just plagiarized from other sources?

When LaVey refers to an idea, concept, or quote derived or taken from someone else, he often cites the author, either in the paragraph or in the indexes of his books. If anything LaVey writes seems similar to past concepts, oftentimes, it is augmented with modern circumstances, as well as his own thoughts. Seeing that Satanism is a work in progress, an attempt for melding science with philosophy, we are fully justified in choosing the concepts of old, working with them in our context and taking them into the future. (If we didn’t, who else would?) This is the same process used by scientists, doctors, psychologists, and many other professionals. Nothing would get done if individuals merely went along with established thought and never added to it. It’s evolution, pure and simple.

Demigods666:

Dude I am not hating on you, I am just saying there are other things attached to sex spell working and what you posted is just the basic won't be effective for 98% of people here who will do it because they are in experience if they don't power it up with energy from their GD and talisman, but nonetheless I reserve my contribution, you are doing a great job, maybe you will teach them that and for that bitrhyme dude, I don't know what his problem, I told him to come let me do the work he brought money for, he refuses and decides to keep fooling himself here, how is that my headache? You can view my thread I already addressed the issue.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wait! Let demigod666 defend himself here. SATANISTS ARE ATHEISTS; THEY DON'T DO CHARMS, SPELLS... ETC.

Quote me anywhere and I will defend myself.

Proof: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fundamental-beliefs.php

bitrhyme:

https://www.nairaland.com/4063644/beware-nairalander-hugbo-orore-demigods666

Bros this is where all the evidence lies, demigods666 is just a scam artist, just get him off this thread before he starts looking for people to buy materials for in the name of 6th and 7th eye, traditional cleansing and so on and so forth he is just a thief so beware
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Ishilove: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Babalawos:

First impression matters alot. This is your first comment here and this is all you could comment?

A BAD TREE CAN NEVER PRODUCE GOOD FRUIT. SO I AM NOT SURPRISE BY YOUR BAD COMMENT

I hope the talismans / seals you are selling on Nairaland photos were not copy and paste?

You should clear your name from chemystery that accused of being a 419 here: www.nairaland.com/3985574/magickal-talismans
Babalawos is gaaangster!!! cheesy

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by 701ecilana: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zenlife:

Gotcha!
When you are unraveled, your true essence displays itself.
You're are not cultured or disciplined enough for your fraudulent cut and paste claims on this forum.
Yes Ogbeni babalawos, you're a FRAUD.
What an apologetic degenerate.

Thanks to the user 'IditaBoy' for cornering and exposing your fairy arse.
Lol.
It was fun watching you scampering for the softest sand to bury your head. He with knowledge not only punctured all your defenses but educated your wannabe babalawo scum shiit.

You can't curse shiit. You got absolutely No power. You're Fake. You're a Fraud. You're a Liar from the pits. Fawking renegade..

Professional copy and paste lying dung.

I dare you. I challenge you nonsensical abominable puke. Son of a you know what.

Atunwa e....gbosa. Hungry man.
if I curse you, hell won't contain bums like you. Damned wretched of the earth.
Douche bag!

Rere run.

Ojo kin pa ewe ikoko.

Rubbish!!!
Hmm. weytin be ya own? Person worship YHWH na wahala, this one dey worship satan, you want him head, na weytin happen? Him tif ya papa money ni?
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Babalawos:
Wait! Let demigod666 defend himself here. SATANISTS ARE ATHEISTS; THEY DON'T DO CHARMS, SPELLS... ETC.

Quote me anywhere and I will defend myself.

Proof: http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fundamental-beliefs.php

Guy.

Visit www.joyofsatan.com

When you know nothing about satanism. You keep quiet and ask questions.
Don't be a copy and paste clown.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
701ecilana:

Hmm. weytin be ya own? Person worship YHWH na wahala, this one dey worship satan, you want him head, na weytin happen? Him tif ya papa money ni?

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by bitrhyme(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Demigods666:

You are among the people who type rubbish because of easy internet.

Let no one waste his or her data attending to or giving opinion on issues concerning demigods666, he is a scammer although its low grade ie scam that involves little change for jean or probably one china already made shirt and pam slippers, i have already forgiven him for my money but he should not try to distract babalawos thread because he is a fool and has no shame, how can you stop using your line because of 30k and also abandon your whatsapp demigods666 if you are not a fool. Tell ishilove and babalawos why you abandoned both line and whatsapp and do not have your photo anywhere and have refused to answer video calls, i don't even want to go into all the rubbish you requested although i have posted it on that thread where i exposed you, demigods666 you know nothing about spirituality and i pity because one day demigods666 i repeat one karma will serve you a plate of hot peppersoup with a chilled bottle of hero lager beer, thats all i have for you.demigods666 just stay off babalawos thread if you there is still a little sense left in that coconut of yours.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Ishilove: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2017
bitrhyme:

Let no one waste his or her data attending to or giving opinion on issues concerning demigods666, he is a scammer although its low grade ie scam that involves little change for jean or probably one china already made shirt and pam slippers, i have already forgiven him for my money but he should not try to distract babalawos thread because he is a fool and has no shame, how can you stop using your line because of 30k and also abandon your whatsapp demigods666 if you are not a fool. Tell ishilove and babalawos why you abandoned both line and whatsapp and do not have your photo anywhere and have refused to answer video calls, i don't even want to go into all the rubbish you requested although i have posted it on that thread where i exposed you, demigods666 you know nothing about spirituality and i pity because one day demigods666 i repeat one karma will serve you a plate of hot peppersoup with a chilled bottle of hero lager beer, thats all i have for you.demigods666 just stay off babalawos thread if you there is still a little sense left in that coconut of yours.
This is awkward... embarassed
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Commenting or posting will not do much. I will advise you send a private message to the admin or moderator of this forum with your proof of payments and chats with the accused so that they can do something about it quickly. Keep me updated!

bitrhyme:

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by 701ecilana: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
IditaBoy:

What now?
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by afroxyz: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Anyone who calls Babalawos a scammer or fraudster should do well to post incontrovertible proof or otherwise forever shut their yak up. It is very easy to sit in your house and type rubbish because of easy internet access.

I am not a practitioner of ATR, and I will never be but we should have respect for people's beliefs. This man has always been courteous, and doesn't hide where his shrine is, and if his 2,500 divination fee is too much for your lean pockets then go to church and receive deliverance from the spirit of poverty of your father's house.

Arrant nonsense.

Ishi. Why didn't you tell me you are a mystic. Why??
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by undergroundcity: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
The divination symbol here is for a woman.
i can something of lesser fortune for the woman or some kind of energy inhibiting her progress.

my knowledge is rusty.

Babalawos:

It's easier to hide behind Internet and type trash on public forums like this.

I doubt if you a babalawo because if you do, you just broke the babalawo code of conduct:

"A BABALAWO NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER BABALAWO"

Let's discuss IFA publicly here. IFA is practical and not theory.

Interpret these symbols that came out for a client in my shrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es19D9B4TQw
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by philfearon(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2017
terrezo2002:

There is heaven and there is hell. The devil does not want you to know this. When you die, you will understand this fact.
And you have died and here to tell us all about it right?
Rethink your life bro!!
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by terrezo2002(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2017
philfearon:

And you have died and here to tell us all about it right?
Rethink your life bro!!
It is you that needs to rethink. It means you are still backward for having no knowledge about your life after death. You are waiting to die before you discover the truth
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by crisisexpert321(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Most of these powers exist. How many young people have the patience of following the process. When everything turned up to app already. The person that helps perform dis process can't make money except cash collected for such help. But how many are genuine in the society?

The people we worship in our churches as pastors, most of them use this process. I can't reveal everything here. Get the audio tape on DARKNESS OF LIGHT by Dr Ano.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by philfearon(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2017
terrezo2002:

It is you that needs to rethink. It means you are still backward for having no knowledge about your life after death. You are waiting to die before you discover the truth
Why bother about life after death when you are currently wasting your current life with fear and stûpid imaginations about afterlife

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by terrezo2002(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2017
philfearon:

Why bother about life after death when you are currently wasting your current life with fear and stûpid imaginations about afterlife
he that lives in love does not fear. There is no fear in love for perfect love casts all fears away. So I am living a life of hope that one day I shall see my creator in His Majesty. I am living the life of hope that one day there won't be crying, night, sorrow, sin, death, war, hunger, thirst etc. My time here on earth is to prepare for eternity, it is not a waste. I am also not stupid because I am sure of what I believe. It is not imagination, it is the fact.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
undergroundcity:
The divination symbol here is for a woman.
i can something of lesser fortune for the woman or some kind of energy inhibiting her progress.

my knowledge is rusty.

Nice try but you are wrong
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by philfearon(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
terrezo2002:

he that lives in love does not fear. There is no fear in love for perfect love casts all fears away. So I am living a life of hope that one day I shall see my creator in His Majesty. I am living the life of hope that one day there won't be crying, night, sorrow, sin, death, war, hunger, thirst etc. My time here on earth is to prepare for eternity, it is not a waste. I am also not stupid because I am sure of what I believe. It is not imagination, it is the fact.
I believe in flying Elephants. It is fact that the Flying Elephant has been saving the world from countless alien attacks over the years.
He even sent his son, the Tuskman to America to help police the world and keep us all in the right track for His eternal salvation.
What a marvelous God the Flying Elephant is!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by terrezo2002(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
philfearon:

I believe in flying Elephants. It is fact that the Flying Elephant has been saving the world from countless alien attacks over the years.
He even sent his son, the Tuskman to America to help police the world and keep us all in the right track for His eternal salvation.
What a marvelous God the Flying Elephant is!!!
Congratulations on your belief
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by philfearon(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
terrezo2002:

Congratulations on your belief
Congratulations too on your belief!!!
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by terrezo2002(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
philfearon:
Congratulations too on your belief!!!
Thank you
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Konquest: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Babalawos:

It's easier to hide behind Internet and type trash on public forums like this.

I doubt if you a babalawo because if you do, you just broke the babalawo code of conduct:

"A BABALAWO NEVER ATTACK ANOTHER BABALAWO"

Let's discuss IFA publicly here. IFA is practical and not theory.

Interpret these symbols that came out for a client in my shrine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es19D9B4TQw
^^^^^^^^^^^
grin

The terms Babalawo and Ifa Priest mean the
same thing. I see journalists and ignorant
people using Herbalist or native doctor to refer to
a Babalawo but this is false.

I'm not an adherent of Ifa Religion, but I have learned about
global/world religions and have been involved
in comparative religion studies for over 40 year
now. [You will be amazed that Persian Zoroastrianism, the religion of Cyrus the Great
is the origin of Judaism, Xtianity, Islam.
The so-called prophets in the old testament
referred to Cyrus as my "King of Kings"
and Cyrus, the emperor of the Persian Empire
was referred to by the bible God as "My Anointed. The Persians created Judaism as the colonial
masters of the Israelites who were never
monolithic but worshiped many Gods
called El"] Read the works of Prof. Mary Boyce
and other Near-Eastern scholars on this.

Onisegun = Herbalist
Ologun Ika = Negative/Wicked Person
who kills or harms people.

Babalawos or Ifa Priests do not use
people for rituals killings as it is a taboo
in their religion. It is the agents of colonialism
and the imported religions from Europe
and Asia that concocted the lies in order
to draw membership.

IFA Priest = Babalawo [equivalent of Pastor,
Monk, Imam, etc, in the Ifa Religion].

People are too timid to venture outside
the institutionalised religions they were
born into, so they allow fear to paralyze
them from asking questions about
other people. The more YOU know, the
more tolerant you will become.

Cuba has more than 10, 000 Ifa Priests
or Babalawos both black and white
Cuban adherents of the Yoruba Religion
or Ifa Religion.
Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Babalawos(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^^^^^
grin

The terms Babalawo and Ifa Priest mean the
same thing. I see journalists and ignorant
people using Herbalist or native doctor to refer to
a Babalawo but this is false.

I'm not an adherent of Ifa Religion, but I have learned about
global/world religions and have been involved
in comparative religion studies for over 40 year
now. [You will be amazed that Persian Zoroastrianism, the religion of Cyrus the Great
is the origin of Judaism, Xtianity, Islam.
The so-called prophets in the old testament
referred to Cyrus as my "King of Kings"
and Cyrus, the emperor of the Persian Empire
was referred to by the bible God as "My Anointed. The Persians created Judaism as the colonial
masters of the Israelites who were never
monolithic but worshiped many Gods
called El"] Read the works of Prof. Mary Boyce
and other Near-Eastern scholars on this.

Onisegun = Herbalist
Ologun Ika = Negative/Wicked Person
who kills or harms people.

Babalawos or Ifa Priests do not use
people for rituals killings as it is a taboo
in their religion. It is the agents of colonialism
and the imported religions from Europe
and Asia that concocted the lies in order
to draw membership.

IFA Priest = Babalawo [equivalent of Pastor,
Monk, Imam, etc, in the Ifa Religion].

People are too timid to venture outside
the institutionalised religions they were
born into, so they allow fear to paralyze
them from asking questions about
other people. The more YOU know, the
more tolerant you will become.

Cuba has more than 10, 000 Ifa Priests
or Babalawos both black and white
Cuban adherents of the Yoruba Religion
or Ifa Religion.

There's a very big difference between a scholar and a practitioner.

You study our public works and our secret works will forever remain a secret.

Our secret works are for initiates alone which you can't find anywhere on the internet, tv, books...

I am a practitioner and you are free to visit my shrine

1 Like

Re: Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm by Princeofasia: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=OmoOsanyin post=61369051][/quote]may thunder fire u and that egg. using carbide to decieve people, so u are even one of those useless benin scammers that decieve people telling them u can invoke money abi? bastard. i swear if you jam craze like me u reset your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Prophet ‘daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed And Eaten By Lions At University Of Ib / All T.B. Joshua's Prophecies / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.