Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence (1009 Views)

Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. / See How Much Nigeria Recovered From Buhar's Whistle-blower’s Policy / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by GoldNiagara(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Army Reveals What they Recovered from Nnamdi Kanu’s Home after Raiding Yesterday
informationng.com Oct 9, 2017 9:46 AM

The Nigerian Army has confirmed that it raided the home of Nnamdi Kanu Yesterday, Sunday in Abia state, The Python Dance in Abia State, while confirming said:

“We were there in search of weapons, no household items were removed from Kanu’s home.
“The things removed, may be technical items, somebody was also arrested with a weapon in the compound”, he said.
Emmanuel Kanu, younger brother of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that the soldiers carted away some household items.

He said the items include television, generating sets, clothes among other belongings of the family.

“The international community should prevail on the Nigeria Army to stop raiding our home again. We have been telling the Army to produce my bother whose whereabouts has remained unknown since after the September 14 military invasion of our compound,” Emmanuel said.
Source – Ebiwalismoment

LEARN How A Young Unemployed Graduate Makes 235K Monthly Online Legally, In This Recession Period. Click Here!
Report a problem

Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by crackerspub: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by Buharimustgo: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2017
I hate it when public institutions tell lies.

Because they were caught on hidden cameras it has turned to looking for weapons,after invading the place since about over a month ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by DesireBenjamin: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
Uniformed Thieves.
Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by Ebimor96: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Have they displayed the weapons recovered from there or it is just another of their propaganda?

APC/Buhari has turned the Nigerian Army into a private institution of the Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by Ebimor96: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by Ebimor96: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2017
DesireBenjamin:
Uniformed Thieves.

Can you imagine?

The Nigerian Army now go around stealing, looting and desecrating the palace (institution) of an autonomous community.

Buhari must never go unpunished!
Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by adeolakemi: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
I filmed them in Sunday and I have sent the video to Uche mefor in London .....I got a clear view of them ....17 Oct will be interesting
Re: Nigeria Recovered.... From Nmamdi Kanu's Residence by Vivere: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2017
adeolakemi:
I filmed them in Sunday and I have sent the video to Uche mefor in London .....I got a clear view of them ....17 Oct will be interesting
Liar!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari is a sectional leader- Fayose Reacts To World Bank President's statement / Why Obiano Will Be Voted Out Of Office Come November 18 2017 (see Full List) / They Were Pocketing N4.2billion Yearly” – Maina Drops Names From Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.