Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (548040 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
ukcatlover:
Just need to leave this here to lift up someone spirit and hope to let you know that your Visa Grant is on his way just be patient. Am happy to share this good news that I just got my 801 Visa today.

Congrats and Best Wishes.

They do not know if you have an Email with them?

If it is in 9ja, i will be looking at them suspiciously. grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ozonechrome: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ozonechrome: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
I haven't posted here in a while.

Enjoy pictures of Sydney harbour

8 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by pitman10: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
Good day everyone....please can I submit 6months statement of account for my student Visa application?

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
pitman10:
Good day everyone....please can I submit 6months statement of account for my student Visa application?

Yes, but we have student thread for student Visa issues & solutions.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by pitman10: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Yes, but we have student thread for student Visa issues & solutions.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Joan011: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
What's the most cheapest way to send a 6kg package to Australia from Nigeria please
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Joan011:
What's the most cheapest way to send a 6kg package to Australia from Nigeria please
Nipost EMS

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Joan011: 5:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Solitin40:

Nipost EMS

OH thank you. Someone wants me to pay 70k for a 2kg goods
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by DiiVictory(m): 6:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Hello house!

Please I will be moving to Brisbane by month end. Going to study at federation university, Brisbane campus.

Please I really don't know anyone in Brisbane and I need assistance for possibly the first week or two. Anyone who can host me please till I can secure my own place.

Thanks.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Joan011:

Really?

Yesssss
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Joan011: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2019
malmo:

Yesssss

Are you a deeper lifer. Or you just need their help
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Mcslize: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2019
judedave181:
Hello house, please I want a sincere response. agent who want to process my visa to Australia says I should pay 2million naira and I will still hold 500 dolls on my arrival. Hope this is not a form of scam. Migrating to Australia should not take up that amount

Go ahead with the agent. Once he finishes milking you of your hard earned money, we will all queue up here waiting to console you.

Why will you ever use an agent when all you need to process your visa is here on Nairaland?

I can as well be your agent if that's what you want. This is something you can do yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by judedave181: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks for the response.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by davidflipcy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello nairalanders, am at a crossroad right now and I will need a critical evaluation of my situation on how to go about it or to just give it up.

Me and My girlfriend who happens to be a permant resident in Australia want us to get married in Nigeria at the end of January/February.

We have wanted to explore the Australia Partner visa but the most important requirement which is to live together for at least 12months is very hard to attain. She will return to Australia after the marriage and I will be here in Nigeria. (I don't know if am wrong on this requirement or there is another way around it)

But with my little research, I was thinking we could explore the family sponsored visiting visa. This will give us the chance to live together to fulfill the the 12months requirements. Before the visiting visa expires, we can then apply for partner visa. In turn, I will be given a Bridging visa to stay in Australia till the partner visa application is finalised.

Now, the problem is successfully securing the visiting visa. I only have a small business I run. It's not even registered, no travel history, I have no properties or substantial finances which are requirements for seeking a visiting visa.

I want to ask if this method of mine is possible especially getting the visiting visa with my defenciencies OR there are other suggested methods we could explore?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ukcatlover(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2019
davidflipcy:
Hello nairalanders, am at a crossroad right now and I will need a critical evaluation of my situation on how to go about it or to just give it up.

Me and My girlfriend who happens to be a permant resident in Australia want us to get married in Nigeria at the end of January/February.

We have wanted to explore the Australia Partner visa but the most important requirement which is to live together for at least 12months is very hard to attain. She will return to Australia after the marriage and I will be here in Nigeria. (I don't know if am wrong on this requirement or there is another way around it)

But with my little research, I was thinking we could explore the family sponsored visiting visa. This will give us the chance to live together to fulfill the the 12months requirements. Before the visiting visa expires, we can then apply for partner visa. In turn, I will be given a Bridging visa to stay in Australia till the partner visa application is finalised.

Now, the problem is successfully securing the visiting visa. I only have a small business I run. It's not even registered, no travel history, I have no properties or substantial finances which are requirements for seeking a visiting visa.

I want to ask if this method of mine is possible especially getting the visiting visa with my defenciencies OR there are other suggested methods we could explore?

I don’t think there is any requirement that says you have to be together for 12 months before you can apply for Subclass 820, you must prove that the relationship is genuine. Get enough back up documents and picture and also if there is no condition on your visiting visa I will advice you to visit her here and get married then you won’t return to Nigeria as you will be on bridging visa

But if there is condition on your visa. Visit her get married and return to Nigeria to start your visa application. Partner visa now is hard and you need wait for more than 18 months but if you have the right documents and file your application well it should be out early and since both of you same nationality you have advantage

Good Luck
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by davidflipcy(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2019
ukcatlover:

I don’t think there is any requirement that says you have to be together for 12 months before you can apply for Subclass 820, you must prove that the relationship is genuine. Get enough back up documents and picture and also if there is no condition on your visiting visa I will advice you to visit her here and get married then you won’t return to Nigeria as you will be on bridging visa

But if there is condition on your visa. Visit her get married and return to Nigeria to start your visa application. Partner visa now is hard and you need wait for more than 18 months but if you have the right documents and file your application well it should be out early and since both of you same nationality you have advantage

Good Luck

Thanks so much, I will discuss this with her and see where we move from here.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ukcatlover(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2019
davidflipcy:

Thanks so much, I will discuss this with her and see where we move from here.

Good Luck
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
You guys can apply for Subclass 309 Partner (Provisional) visa after the marriage in Nigeria. you do not need live together for 2 years so far you can proof that the relationship is genuine and ongoing. If you have money, I will advise you contract a registered migration agent here in Australia to help with your application to reduce the risk of making mistakes.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by davidflipcy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
enyinna4:
You guys can apply for Subclass 309 Partner (Provisional) visa after the marriage in Nigeria. you do not need live together for 2 years so far you can proof that the relationship is genuine and ongoing. If you have money, I will advise you contract a registered migration agent here in Australia to help with your application to reduce the risk of making mistakes.
I have been thinking about using an migration agent but I will have convince my partner to buy into the idea. Thanks so much for this contribution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4

Viewing this topic: Abdulquadrimuha(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.