Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? (1246 Views)

Barack Obama's Birth Ceertificate Is Fake / Obama Birth Certificate Is Fake / Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
Russia Today
March 8, 2010
The legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency is being questioned by a group of American activists. They claim he shouldn’t be in the seat of power – alleging he wasn’t born in the U.S. RT talks to one of the leaders of the so-called “birther movement”, who believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged.

http://www.infowars.com/is-obamas-birth-certificate-a-forgery/
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by ElRazur: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2010
I thought you have nothing against the west? Yet here we are again, just look at the number of threads you have posted - All anti-western.

undecided
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Beaf: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2010
john_blaze:

Russia Today
March 8, 2010
The legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency is being questioned by a group of American activists. They claim he shouldn’t be in the seat of power – alleging he wasn’t born in the U.S. RT talks to one of the leaders of the so-called “birther movement”, who believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged.

http://www.infowars.com/is-obamas-birth-certificate-a-forgery/

Are you promoting racist viewpoints here?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
Is this another Fox Noise propaganda ?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2010
@beaf and elrazur

If you are not comfortable with my post just ignore it.

What part of ignore don't you understand

If you want to contribute, please you are welcome, if not ignore the post.

The question is "Is obama's birth certificate a forgery"?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Beaf: 1:52am On Mar 10, 2010
^
Can't you answer a simple question without losing your cool? I'm simply asking, "Are you promoting racist viewpoints here?"
Simples! grin
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2010
^
Can't you answer a simple question without losing your cool? I'm simply asking, "Are you promoting racist viewpoints here?"
Simples!

I am not promoting any racist view point. Just asking a question. Do you have any contribution to make?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by ElRazur: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2010
john_blaze:

I am not promoting any racist view point. Just asking a question. Do you have any contribution to make?

What is yours so far in the thread you have posted?  undecided

When pressed in a corner, your reply is usually "let assume blah blah blah but how come wtc7 was in freefall like Usain bolt as you counted the seconds."

WTF. undecided
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
What is yours so far in the thread you have posted?

When pressed in a corner, your reply is usually "let assume blah blah blah but how come wtc7 was in freefall like Usain bolt as you counted the seconds."

WTF

I asked for a contribution or dont you know what a [b]contribution [/b]is?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hasnt this issue been dealt with?
Anyway to get bread sha cheesy
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by ElRazur: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
john_blaze:

I asked for a contribution or dont you know what a [b]contribution [/b]is?

And when you get one - i,e people asking you to shut up and quench - you start to moan. Can you be ever satisfied? grin
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
I can be satisfied if i am convinced.
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Beaf: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2010
john_blaze:

I can be satisfied if i am convinced.

This topic is racist or at the vey least, promotes racist feelings about the first BLACK president of the USA. Your posts taken together, seem to be a systematic attempt to promote hatred against Obama.

Are you a racist? angry
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
This topic is racist or at the vey least, promotes racist feelings about the first BLACK president of the USA. Your posts taken together, seem to be a systematic attempt to promote hatred against Obama.

Are you a racist?

If you feel my posts are racist, well thats your view!!!
You are entitled to your own opinion.
Next time you see any of my racist comments like you described simply ignore it.

Next!!
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Beaf: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2010
john_blaze:

If you feel my posts are racist, well thats your view!!!
You are entitled to your own opinion.
Next time you see any of my racist comments like you described simply ignore it.

Next!!

Ignore? shocked
No way! I am hear to school and educate you until you change your unhealthy, brain-dead ways.

Do you hate Obama?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Mar 11, 2010
It can't be a forgery, They must dig up facts before he got into the election
To say his Birth Certificate is a forgery is ridiculous. . .
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by JeSoul(f): 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2010
Even if it was a forgery so what?

The rule that one cannot run for president if you weren't born on American soil is an outdated one and should be wiped off the books.
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by preselect(m): 3:52am On Mar 13, 2010
sorry jesoul, the rule should not be removed, ortherwise some crook from africa can loot all his country's money and come and get entangled with moneybags in the US who are ready to use anybody to get what they want. i suspebt that rule was made bc of alexander hamilton who was born in the carribeans and who was strongly behind the creation of the US that some peeps suspected he wanted to be a ruler of some sort

now jesoul, i'm the conservative grin
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by agathamari(f): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
JeSoul:

Even if it was a forgery so what?

The rule that one cannot run for president if you weren't born on American soil is an outdated one and should be wiped off the books.
you can run for any other office in the country if you have citizenship but were born outside the country. as to the president, why would anyone in any country want to have a president who has a greater loyalty to his home country then the one he was elected to lead? this was a highly inteligent saftey measure on the part of the founding fathers. grant it thier biggest concern at the time was a brit handing the country back to king john, simmilar concerns are still present in the minds of your adverage american
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by morpheus24: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2010
agathamari:

you can run for any other office in the country if you have citizenship but were born outside the country. as to the president, why would anyone in any country want to have a president who has a greater loyalty to his home country then the one he was elected to lead? this was a highly inteligent saftey measure on the part of the founding fathers. grant it thier biggest concern at the time was a brit handing the country back to king john, simmilar concerns are still present in the minds of your adverage american

Question,

Granted John Mcain was born on a military base outside of US soil. How is it he is technically Jus solis and eligible to run for office and Obama who is "natural born" on US soil is hammered everyday about this. Let's even go further assume he was born in Kenya but was registerd at birth in an embassy in Kenya at time of birth to a US parent(which would put him on par with John Mcain) , I don't see nayone even speaking about that arguement.

I don't think the founding fathers anticipated that loop hole huh?

If that aint underlined racism against people of African descent, I don't know what is
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by JeSoul(f): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2010
Agatha, yes I'm aware of all those other things.

However, supposing Obama was truly born in Kenya but migrated to the US as a toddler when he was still yay high and didn't know jack. What difference should that make from someone who was actually born on the soil?

They can modify the law and make room for "immigrated to the US before you were 1yr old" or something like that. Ditto for Prez -
pres-elect:

sorry jesoul, the rule should not be removed, ortherwise some crook from africa can loot all his country's money and come and get entangled with moneybags in the US who are ready to use anybody to get what they want. i suspebt that rule was made bc of alexander hamilton who was born in the carribeans and who was strongly behind the creation of the US that some peeps suspected he wanted to be a ruler of some sort

now jesoul, i'm the conservative grin
Yeah right! lol
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2010
but why cant his records simply be released for public scrutiny? i dont get it.

Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama 'birthers'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2010
@tpia

but why cant his records simply be released for public scrutiny?   i dont get it.

exactly, what is he hiding? Let him release his records so that people would know the truth.

when i intially posted this topic,some people in this forum called me all sorts of names including a racist.

But I guess gradually the truth is beginning to come out. Let him publish his birth certificate!!
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by morpheus24: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
john_blaze:

@tpia

but why cant his records simply be released for public scrutiny? i dont get it.

exactly, what is he hiding? Let him release his records so that people would know the truth.

when i intially posted this topic,some people in this forum called me all sorts of names including a racist.

But I guess gradually the truth is beginning to come out. Let him publish his birth certificate!!

its called the right to privacy. Even the president is afforded that luxury. Plus there is a certified copy of his birth certificate and announcement of birth that has been presented to the public.

you don't think the newspaer was anticipating him to be running for office to actual post that do ya,

you should be arguing how John mccain is eligible to have run being born in a military base. since when did that qualify technically as being born on natural soil.
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
@morpheus

I understand your standpoint, you are right he has a right to privacy, but again dont you think he should publish it so that all these conspiracies and[b] rumours[/b] surrounding his birth would be put to rest once and for all?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by ichommy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
:-x undecided undecided
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by ElRazur: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2010
john_blaze:

@morpheus

I understand your standpoint, you are right he has a right to privacy, but again dont you think he should publish it so that all these conspiracies and[b] rumours[/b] surrounding his birth would be put to rest once and for all?

The rumour and conspiracy I heard about is that you actually never went to school, and what ever result you have is a fraud. Will you publish a copy of your result for us to see?

undecided
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2010
The rumour and conspiracy I heard about is that you actually never went to school, and what ever result you have is a fraud. Will you publish a copy of your result for us to see?

stick to the issue!!!

Is obama birth certificate a forgery?
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by ElRazur: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
Use your head for once. All I did was use your own logic to answer your question. Kai.
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by Eddeux(m): 3:47am On Mar 28, 2010
I can't believe people are still talking about this. The man is president and is already proven to be born in the U.S, all this is is right-wing BS  angry
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by johnblaze1: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2010
Eddeux:

I can't believe people are still talking about this. The man is president and is already proven to be born in the U.S, all this is is right-wing BS  angry

@eddeux
Lets put sentiments aside, do you have proof that he was born in the U.S? if you do kindly post it here let everyone see!!!
Re: Is Obama’s Birth Certificate A Forgery? by tck2000(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
S

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The West Have Destroyed Libya's Standard Of Living / 400 Protesters Arrested In New York:the Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost / Meet African Cruelest Dictator: Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.