Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (15778 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
absolutely,have a nice day
You too dear. kiss
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
This early morning, someone is so pained. I feel sorry for him. cry
savage you are!!lol,,that your dog statement got me laughing so hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by tens4real(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
eleyi gidi gan!
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao I swear. Like I don't even get why some guys can't control, conji de hook girls pass guys but babes de control body pass.
On the other hand maybe girls don't need to control cos a guy will surely ask for it before the girl needs to. Smh just for five seconds of orgasm. And the girls that should be begging cos they can have multiple and longer orgasms r not begging o.

If I see opportunity I take but I won't start hunting and begging for that opportunity. It disgusts me when a guy talks about sex like it's oxygen, like some can't go a month without it.

When I was a virgin the way guys used to talk about sex I was like this thing must be the shit o, fast forward to when I got disvirgined and even after more sexual contact, I just discovered that sex is not even worth the hype. Like it's just there, it's not something I can beg and pay for.

Yeah.. and someone is ranting about girls paying guys
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Amarabae:
some of these guys are sports betters aka bet9ja,nairabet gang etc,
whenever they lose a bet, they log into nairaland with their itel phone,looking for who to pour their frustration upon.
Ignore them jare,
and Goodmorning
grin grin you have buried it!+
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

savage you are!!lol,,that your dog statement got me laughing so hard
That's even if my dog doesn't feel insulted. grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:
Nl is growing to psychiatric home,,always producing insane people as the day goes by

I swear sister, this one has lost it.. see a guy shouting because of sex on a Tuesday morning

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Leave him, he thinks we're stupid as he his. That's what happens when you've been in that web of stupidity for so long. grin
Don't mind the dimwit nih. grin grin

He registered in 2015, doesn't have upto a hundred post but he knows who went to where to Bleep whom. Oponu!
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
That's even if my dog doesn't feel insulted. grin
hahaha, ,like amara said,,some of them are pained mofos..
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by HeWrites(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Hahahahahahahaha
We should pay u for sex?
U guys just find it so hard to do without sex
U'll definitely come back to that same babe and pay her double.. that's the power of the boobs and pvssy.. u guys have no control over ur body, yes ladies love sex but we can control our bodies.. why do u think guys go about fvçking goats and chickens... when konji starts u guys think with ur dick ...

undecided

Me wey no dey sex nko lipsrsealed
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:
Hahahahahahahaha
We should pay u for sex?
U guys just find it so hard to do without sex
U'll definitely come back to that same babe and pay her double.. that's the power of the boobs and pvssy.. u guys have no control over ur body, yes ladies love sex but we can control our bodies.. why do u think guys go about fvçking goats and chickens... when konji starts u guys think with ur dick ...
Ding dong! grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

I swear sister, this one has lost it.. see a guy shouting because of sex on a Tuesday morning
lol..seriously he is a disgrace to manhoodgrin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ding dong! grin

grin grin ;DI didn't say too much right?
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Don't mind the dimwit nih. grin grin

He registered in 2015, doesn't have upto a hundred post but he knows who went to where to Bleep whom. Oponu!
Hahahaha. cheesy
Ode nii boboyiii. grin
Just looking for attention, me I'm feeling sorry for the guy. It's obvious he's hungry and pained. He should go to the nearest bin for food I don't have time for foolish and frustrated urchins. Good morning ojare. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

grin grin ;DI didn't say too much right?
No, you didn't. grin

In fact...that's the truth in it's raw form. cheesy
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

lol..seriously he is a disgrace to manhoodgrin

Manhood abi boyhood.
This one is not a man na
Only boys come on nl to pour out their frustrations and talk about their tiny, dwarf shrinked, ugly looking dick that can't even last for 4mins..
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha, ,like amara said,,some of them are pained mofos..
We should just pray for them. They need Jesus. kiss

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
No, you didn't. grin

In fact...that's the truth in it's raw form. cheesy

wink wink goodmorning
It's so sad we woke up to stupid threads like this
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
We should just pray for them. They need Jesus. kiss
gringringrin and deliverance in addy
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha. cheesy
Ode nii boboyiii. grin
Just looking for attention, me I'm feeling sorry for the guy. It's obvious he's hungry and pained. He should go to the nearest bin for food I don't have time for foolish and frustrated urchins. Good morning ojare. kiss
Hahahahahahaha....Kuku shoot me, lemme fall and... grin grin grin

He's sick of having to beg for sex all the time. Hoeloshii, i'm sure his Gf deprives him, or maybe he doesn't even have a gf so he has to beg outsiders all the time...Sad stuvvz. embarassed embarassed

Good morning jare, how was the night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
OP deactivated? grin grin grin grin grin
I cannot laugh oo. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

Manhood abi boyhood.
This one is not a man na
Only boys come on nl to pour out their frustrations and talk about their tiny, dwarf shrinked, ugly looking dick that can't even last for 4mins..

kuku kee the opgrin kikikiki
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2017
mhizesther:

wink wink goodmorning
It's so sad we woke up to stupid threads like this
Very sad, my dear. sad sad

Good morning and how was your night? kiss
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
OP deactivated? grin grin grin grin grin I cannot laugh oo. cheesy grin cheesy
hahahahaha seriouslygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
OP deactivated? grin grin grin grin grin
I cannot laugh oo. cheesy grin cheesy
Yeehh shocked shocked

He cannuh even take small insult and digest it...Weakling!
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahahahahaha....Kuku shoot me, lemme fall and... grin grin grin

He's sick of having to beg for sex all the time. Hoeloshii, i'm sure his Gf deprives him, or maybe he doesn't even have a gf so he has to beg outsiders all the time...Sad stuvvz. embarassed embarassed

Good morning jare, how was the night?
I'm sure it's one tiny preek that he has like this, plus the problems you've mentioned, I now understand why he's pained. Life is so unfair and nature has cheated him. cry cry cry cry

Fine sweet, unlike the op, I live a happy life that's why he's sad and jealous. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeehh shocked shocked

He cannuh even take small insult and digest it...Weakling!
That's why he wants us to beg him for sex. grin grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

gringringrin and deliverance in addy
I agree. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sure it's one tiny preek that he has like this, plus the problems you've mentioned, I now understand why he's pained. Life is so unfair and nature has cheated him. cry cry cry cry

Fine sweet, unlike the op, I live a happy life that's why he's sad and jealous. grin
Biko stop bullying him...he is now no more. embarassed embarassed

He has gone to join them in the obituary section like someone would say. grin grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
That's why he wants us to beg him for sex. grin grin
Kikikikikikiki...Omo Ale. grin
Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

kuku kee the opgrin kikikiki

Let's not waste our time on him
He's not worth it
Goodmorning
How was ur night?

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying by makydebbie(f): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Biko stop bullying him...he is now no more. embarassed embarassed

He has gone to join them in the obituary section like someone would say. grin grin
Okay lemme stop now, since life is doing worse. cry lipsrsealed

Hahahaha I agree wholeheartedly. He should go chill with his mates there. cheesy

Lawlahdey:
Kikikikikikiki...Omo Ale. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? / The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.