Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. (25856 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / British Man Who Lost Penis To Blood Infection Has New One Built On His Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

My friend shut up and let me hear something with this silly self pride of yours. who told you I have a Third World education and even if I do what makes u think u beta off? oh because u are in some foreign country and making some foreign money, u suddenly think u are better than everyone in Nigeria. I pity you.. go and sit down jor. people wen get money nor dey brag!! all this obodo oyibo miss road emigrants.

LoL... Thank Goodness I am not your friend, but I will advice you to make sure you take good care of your Staphylococcus infection because it is obviously affecting and degrading your brain cells. Low life. Fortunately I have wealth, so I don't need to brag because people like you might need my help someday, unfortunately arrogant non-entities like you don't deserve anything good. I am not better than every Nigerian but I know I am better than YOU clown. "obodo oyibo miss road emigrants" lol... very funny, I must say you are getting creative. .. when and if you ever get out of the dungeon let me know, then we can have a conversation. For now keep on hating I need that energy. grin grin
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

LoL... Thank Goodness I am not your friend, but I will advice you to make sure you take good care of your Staphylococcus infection because it is obviously affecting and degrading your brain cells. Low life. Fortunately I have wealth, so I don't need to brag because people like you might need my help someday, unfortunately arrogant non-entities like you don't deserve anything good. I am not better than every Nigerian but I know I am better than YOU clown. "obodo oyibo miss road emigrants" lol... very funny, I must say you are getting creative. .. when and if you ever get out of the dungeon let me know, then we can have a conversation. For now keep on hating I need that energy. grin grin

That's mere fiction shut up! I am a fiction writer. I do fiction for a living. If u believe everything u read in a diary then u are a dickhead and u are pitiably gullible.

look at yourself, jumping to my profile to go read up my post so u cud drag it down here and win a cheap worthless argument. u sound like a little brat bitch lady not like a man. shame on u for this failed attempt. I doubt if you have quality education and legit money like u claim coz u won't brag about it. actions speak louder than words.

gerra of my way..i was even thinking u are matured, didn't know I got myself chatting with a big elephant baby. I make legitimate money and I am okay with it..and who ever told u I need help. .you are just a dummy.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

That's mere fiction shut up! I am a fiction writer. I do fiction for a living. If u believe everything u read in a diary then u are dickhead and and u are gullible.

But seriously u are such an ass. u sound like a little brat bitch lady not like a man. I doubt if you have quality education and legit money like u claim. gerra of my way..i was even thinking u are matured, didn't know I got myself chatting with a big baby. I make legitimate money and I am okay with it..and who ever told u I am suffering..you are just a dummy.

Hahahaahaha.. fictional writer with a staphylococcus infection grin grin grin
The money I make in 2 weeks will feed your generation for years... grin grin You said you have staphylococcus infection you should be proud of your achievements. An empty drum sadly makes the loudest noise. Use the legit insults I have been dishing to you to propel yourself to achieve greatness for future endeavor.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

The money I make in 2 weeks will feed your generation for years... grin grin You said you have staphylococcus infection you should be proud of your achievements. An empty drum sadly makes the loudest noise. Use the legit insults I have been dishing to you to propel yourself to achieve greatness for future endeavor.

That's mere fiction shut up! I am a fiction writer. I do fiction for a living. If u believe everything u read in a diary then u are a dickhead and u are pitiably gullible.
look at yourself, jumping to my profile to go read up my post so u cud drag it down here and win a cheap worthless argument. u sound like a little brat bitch lady not like a man. shame on u for this failed attempt. I doubt if you have quality education and legit money like u claim coz u won't brag about it. actions speak louder than words.
gerra of my way..i was even thinking u are matured, didn't know I got myself chatting with a big elephant baby. I make legitimate money and I am okay with it..and who ever told u I need help. .you are just a dummy.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

look how you are fumbling..u can't even comprehend what I am trying to tell u coz of your stupidity. Mr elephant Mugu that write-up is fiction. it's not about me. it's fiction.. don't u get it? How can u believe every post u read on s diary? which part of the world are you coming from
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

Which legitimate money do you make that you could not afford to go to the hospital to see a doctor or your usual chemist man at Alaba Market, that you had to come to nairaland probably looking for local remedy or herbs and made a fool of yourself and your doomed generation, exposing your medical condition to the world . Fictional writer indeed... out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

look how you are fumbling..u can't even comprehend what I am trying to tell u coz of your stupidity. Mr elephant Mugu that write-up is fiction. it's not about me. it's fiction.. don't u get it? How can u believe every post u read on s diary? which part of the world are you coming from

I am so glad I am getting under your miserable infection filled skin... you are not writing any fiction you have staph infection, own up to it and get help.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

I don't want you infecting other people with staph..
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

I am so glad I am getting under your miserable infection filled skin... you are not writing any fiction you have staph infection, own up to it and get help.

Hahaha. .getting into my skin indeed and you will find your way into my diary soon.

I wanted to send u a link to see some of my published books and perhaps my awards but no need. You have low IQ, u won't still comprehend. so keep on ranting about whether or not I have staph infection and how I shud get help while I am here laughing at your stupidity and failed attempt to downgrade me. buffoon !!
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

Hahaha. .getting into my skin indeed and you will find your way into my diary soon.

I wanted to send u a link to see some of my published books and perhaps my awards but no need. You have low IQ, u won't still comprehend. so keep on ranting about whether or not I have staph infection and how I shud get help while I am here laughing at your stupidity and failed attempt to downgrade me. buffoon !!

I don't care how many books you have published or written, you are poor don't you get it. You are poor. I sorry for the people when they read your book or material. You are a liability to yourself and a failure to your generation. When I was your age every semester I made the dean's list, i was on a full scholarship , even upto my MSc. If your IQ is anything to go by, schools abroad will be searching for you for a scholarship. You are a waste to the human race, a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

Don't keep me waiting... say something Dummy.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

I don't care how many books you have published or written, you are poor don't you get it. You are poor. I sorry for the people when they read your book or material. You are a liability to yourself and a failure to your generation. When I was your age every semester I made the dean's list, i was on a full scholarship , even upto my MSc. If your IQ is anything to go by, schools abroad will be searching for you for a scholarship. You are a waste to the human race, a disgrace to Nigeria.

You are so pained. I have driven u crazy.. look at u..u sound like a loser, a failure. Rich men don't sound like you. if u are rich, it's by mistake and it's only a matter of time, and boom.. u will go back to default poor you. that scholarship wasn't for someone like u if at all u got it. You don't sound like a first class material. I speak better English. I have a better way of seeing life than u. You haven't seen life. Obodo oyibo miss road! that's who u are!! I am out..
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

You are so pained. I have driven u crazy.. look at u..u sound like a loser, a failure. Rich men don't sound like you. if u are rich, it's by mistake and it's only a matter of time, and boom.. u will go back to default poor you. that scholarship wasn't for someone like u if at all u got it. You don't sound like a first class material. I speak better English. I have a better way of seeing life than u. You haven't seen life. Obodo oyibo miss road! that's who u are!! I am out..

Please don't go yet... you are sounding very miserable and I understand your pain, if I were you I will feel the same way. It's unfortunate that after all your education you can hardly make ends meet. This is just the beginning of your suffering, things will look so bad for you henceforth you will wish you never had this back and forth with me. You staphylococcus infected host. You sound very angry and envious that I had a first class and you did not. Really sorry for you and your 3rd world education.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

Please don't go yet... you are sounding very miserable and I understand your pain, if I were you I will feel the same way. It's unfortunate that after all your education you can hardly make ends meet. This is just the beginning of your suffering, things will look so bad for you henceforth you will wish you never had this back and forth with me. You staphylococcus infected host. You sound very angry and envious that I had a first class and you did not. Really sorry for you and your 3rd world education.

Shut up, I don't need a first class to be rich. and shut up again coz I don't need to be in a foreign country to make money. You are a busy body white ass butt licker. Your foreign education has impoverished your mindset. emancipate yourself and you will receive true wealth from God who blesses everyman not minding who they are and what they do. stop trying to predict my life coz u have no inkling about what will happen tomorrow.

I am not poor and staphylococcus is not a disease. it's a microbe, a causative agent of a disease. I wonder what First Class u are talking about, jeez.. leave me to enjoy my sleep. I know u ve got no sleep coz u must work round the clock in a white man's land to make that silly money that is swelling your head. slave suave!!
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

Shut up, I don't need a first class to be rich. and shut up again coz I don't need to be in a foreign country to make money. You are a busy body white ass butt licker. Your foreign education has impoverished your mindset. emancipate yourself and you will receive true wealth from God who blesses everyman not minding who they are and what they do. stop trying to predict my life coz u have no inkling about what will happen tomorrow.

I am not poor and staphylococcus is not a disease. it's a microbe, a causative agent of a disease. I wonder what First Class u are talking about, jeez.. leave me to enjoy my sleep. I know u ve got no sleep coz u must work round the clock in a white man's land to make that silly money that is swelling your head. slave suave!!

The wicked shall know no peace.. you are a dummy. Sleep, how can you sleep when you are not sure if this is your last journey. Hahahaha... I 'd rather be in a white man's land than your dungeon where you have no basic amenities for existence. You are a miserable disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourself for your failure. .. the so called watered down education you have was from the research of a white man, so you lick the white man's ass even more. America can practically destroy Nigerians economy so you lick the white man's ass. The truth is you lick it more, with the shit included, because you are at their mercy. I am having so much fun here. Fortunately the staphylococcus binding with your cells will eventually get you. Oh yeah you don't need a first class to be rich but you need a conducive environment, which you don't have. That's why you sell books in the hope that your village god will smile on you... but you were doomed from birth, the mark of aborted and premature destiny has always been on your forehead and will extend beyond you. People are breaking boundaries with technological advancements you there publishing useless journals from people's academic work. Mumu... open your eyez.. and see how far your peers have gone ahead of you. For your information I use the word Wealth meaning all round enjoyment, not just money. FYI i made money many year ago, I am wealthy now.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

The wicked shall know no peace.. you are a dummy. Sleep, how can you sleep when you are not sure if this is your last journey. Hahahaha... I 'd rather be in a white man's land than your dungeon where you have no basic amenities for existence. You are a miserable disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourself for your failure. .. the so called watered down education you have was from the research of a white man, so you lick the white man's ass even more. America can practically destroy Nigerians economy so you lick the white man's ass. The truth is you lick it more, with the shit included, because you are at their mercy. I am having so much fun here. Fortunately the staphylococcus binding with your cells will eventually get you. Oh yeah you don't need a first class to be rich but you need a conducive environment, which you don't have. That's why you sell books in the hope that your village god will smile on you... but you were doomed from birth, the mark of aborted and premature destiny has always been on your forehead and will extend beyond you. People are breaking boundaries with technological advancements you there publishing useless journals from people's academic work. Mumu... open your eyez.. and see how far your peers have gone ahead of you. For your information I use the word Wealth meaning all round enjoyment, not just money. FYI i made money many year ago, I am wealthy now.

Did u take your medicine today? a piece of advice, please go find a therapist.. especially a psychiatrist. u are loose up there and I am tired of telling u to listen to yourself..

please leave me alone. I am sane and I am sick and tired of chatting with a lunatic!!

Remain a white ass licker and let me live in my Third World country..i now see why the whites see Africans as slaves. Your type are the ones giving us away. Your people are here. Your village is here and yet you call it a dungeon. Mr man u are not alright. You need help. First Class material sounding like this? God forbid!!!!
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

Did u take your medicine today? a piece of advice, please go find a therapist.. especially a psychiatrist. u are loose up there and I am tired of telling u to listen to yourself..

please leave me alone. I am sane and I am sick and tired of chatting with a lunatic!!

Remain a white ass licker and let me live in my Third World country..i now see why the whites see Africans as slaves. Your type are the ones giving us away. Your people are here. Your village is here and yet you call it a dungeon. Mr man u are not alright. You need help. First Class material sounding like this? God forbid!!!!

It obvious you are sick and lonely, and wish you were abroad like some of your peer's in whom you might be more intelligent than, considering your myopic level of worthless intelligence. But the truth is your destiny has been aborted and you are now a tool for the dark side. I call your country a dungeon because it is an exact fit for miscreants like you.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Philipmems:

It obvious you are sick and lonely, and wish you were abroad like some of your peer's in whom you might be more intelligent than, considering your myopic level of worthless intelligence. But the truth is your destiny has been aborted and you are now a tool for the dark side. I call your country a dungeon because it is an exact fit for miscreants like you.

Get out of here. I am done talking with u.. stop quoting me. every form of intelligence is important. No intelligence is worthless. I am intelligent simple and thanks for the compliment.

I will go overseas when I want to. perhaps when I am done with my medical degrees.

stop this gibberish and get back to work.

and finally I like you sir and I appreciate the fact that you said u have a first class. I like intelligent people if truly u have a have first class. please let's be men and stop. I don't like us sounding this way and exchanging words in a public forum like ladies.
Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by Philipmems(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
whyteteeth:

Get out of here. I am done talking with u.. stop quoting me. every form of intelligence is important. No intelligence is worthless. I am intelligent simple and thanks for the compliment.

I will go overseas when I want to. perhaps when I am done with my medical degrees.

stop this gibberish and get back to work.

and finally I like you sir and I appreciate the fact that you said u have a first class. I like intelligent people if truly u have a have first class. please let's be men and stop. I don't like us sounding this way and exchanging words in a public forum like ladies.

I apologize for my behavior and I take back all the words I said to you.. you are truly intelligent. And I made a first class too.

1 Like

Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by whyteteeth: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Philipmems:

I apologize for my behavior and I take back all the words I said to you.. you are truly intelligent. And I made a first class too.

I should be the one making apologies. I am sorry sir for all the insults. You are great!! and I wished I had a first class.

I missed a 2:1 narrowly for reasons too grievous to mention. But all the same I am doing fine and better than most people of my status and income. I look forward to a better life notwithstanding.. coz papa God has got my back. He knows my name and he knows my every thought..

Thank u..hope we will be friends now.

1 Like

Re: River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. by brainycaleb(m): 2:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Campusity:
Nothing mysterious here. Most likely Red algae bloom due excess fertilizer or pollution being washed into the river

See example here

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/09/why-has-the-yangtze-river-turned-red.html

Read completely before you comment, they said the Village has no factory whatsoever around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Abimbola Awoliyi: First Female Doctor / Bill To Prevent Medical Doctors From Getting Licence Till After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.