Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage (1097 Views)

Another Marriage About To Crash. / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by TrapHedges(m): 8:14am On Oct 10, 2017
I woke up this morning and this was the first mail I saw, please guys matured advises are needed thanks

Good morning Nemezu, I started reading your blog recently and I must say you're doing a very good job

Please my marriage is about to crash, because of my brother in-law.
last week Wednesday I was off from work, so I was about to have my bathe before I decided to dry some clothes outside, while I was outside my brother in-law sneaked into our room, to collect cream, I finished with what I was doing and was going inside, he heard my footsteps and hid under the bed, I got inside with no clue someone was under my bed, my husband came back.. walked into our room, grab me from behind and the only thing I had on was my towel, he pushed me on the bed and removed his shoe, when he threw his shoe under the bed he heard a little weird noise and he checked, he saw his younger brother there, with just boxers on, I was shocked because I didn't even know someone was in our room when I walked in, he explained what happened, but my husband didn't even listen to him, my husband gave him a very brutal beating at the spot, and asked him to leave his house, he left afterwards, I explained everything to my husband, he won't listen, since then he haven't talked to me, or eaten the food I prepared.
Please I need some matured advice from other readers before my marriage crashes, I love my husband so much and not ready to lose him
thanksA

source: www.nemezu.com/2017/10/help-my-brother-in-law-is-about-to.html

lalasticlala mynd44 please help!!

Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha...Gobe grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2017
A Sudanese Story .... from stable of Jubrin Amata grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by Linux007(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2017
I smell lies.
He couldnt have hidden if u two didnt hv something together.
There are alot of cockroaches in ur cupboard i am afraid, just open up to your husband and face the consequences. Thank you.
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by Ogashub(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Tales by moonlight.... How many hours does it take to fetch cream?...why will you house a boy that can not even afford his own body cream....tell us the real story if we must help
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by AK6464(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2017
This one is strong, this is orchestrated from somewhere, please let her be prayerful God will vindicate her
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by Marvel1206: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2017
He has every right to be suspicious of you
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by HMZi: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Madam your story get 'k' leg....
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by YourFatherLap: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
I no dey put mouth for watin no concern me
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by Ginaz(f): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Cream? Are both sharing the same cream that he couldn't asked politely from her but go into her room to steal?

Why would he go through all the trouble cos of body Cream? To the extent of hiding under the bed? Is body Cream a taboo to be seen with that he would hide? Let's not even count the minutes he was in the room, from when she came in, till her husband came in too, till they started making out. It took too long. It doesn't add up. All because of body Cream?

Her story doesn't add up one bit.
Re: Please Help!! My Brother Inlaw Is About To Crash My Marriage by yaqq: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
this is super storyyyyy, a life of strives and sorrow.....................................................

(1) (Reply)

My father cut off electric supply in my room / The Biggest Black Friday sales of The Year / I Have Lost Sense Of Taste And Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.