Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years (628 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by Techknowng(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2017
Shakira and her footballer boyfriend Gerard Pique have been hit by split claims.

According to new reports the two are longer living together, with Colombian superstar Shakira the one to instigate the split.

'It's something serious and she has been the one who has finally made the decision,' a source told Spanish websiteCotilleo.

The source added that singer Shakira, who has two young sons with her Spanish footballer beau of six years, 'could no longer cope with the situation.’

The report follows weeks of speculation about the pair's relationship status in the Colombian press.

The couple were last seen together in Argentina in June at the wedding of Gerard's former Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi to his childhood sweetheart Antonella Roccuzzo.

Shakira, 40, has four-year-old Milan and two-year-old Sasha with Gerard, 30.

The reported split comes amid professional trouble for Gerard, who was booed by fans when he turned out for the Spanish national team on Monday.

The negative reaction came after the Barcelona-born sportsman tweeted his support for Catalan independence, following this week's controversial referendum.

Hips Don't Lie singer Shakira previously praised her FC Barcelona star boyfriend on his parenting style, claiming he's her 'biggest support' when it comes to raising their children.

She said: 'He's got his feet on the ground and is very practical about problem-solving. When I get stressed about how to organise things or juggle it all, he helps put it all in perspective.

'And he is my biggest support. We're both very hands-on parents, so it never feels like one is carrying the entire load on their own. He probably lets them have a little more chocolate than I'd like, though.'

More at: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/10/shakira-and-gerard-pique-reportedly.html?m=1

Re: Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Na joke
Re: Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by Ogashub(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
Who them epp
Re: Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by Techknowng(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Fynestboi
Re: Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by sbm060(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2017
When shakira hear say eim go soon retire lol......
Re: Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2017
The rate at which relationships and marriages crash these days is alarming.
Re: Shakira And Gerard Pique Reportedly Split After 6 Years by Techknowng(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fynestboi
MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reportedly Welcomes Third Child With His Manager, Jada Pollock (photos) / Rita Ora Flashes Her Bum / “I Regret It, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye On The Psquare Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.