Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly (6692 Views)

Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online / Media Launch: EIC Unveils Strategy To Sustain Business Development In Nigeria / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
We regrettably announce the postponement of our lecture tonight due to Kikimat Upgrade.

We sencirely apologize for any inconvenience.
Please bear with us.

Thank you
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by GreatNegro(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
CosmicJames:
We regrettably announce the postponement of our lecture tonight due to Kikimat Upgrade.

We cencirely apologize for any inconvenience.
Please bear with us.

Thank you
Hello CosmicJames can I make payment on Monday? I am interested. Thanks
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
GreatNegro:

Hello CosmicJames can I make payment on Monday? I am interested. Thanks
We will most likely extend the grace period due the upgrading of Kikimat.
So it may be possible for people to still pay by next week
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
We wish to inform all participants of this mentorship training program that the upgrading of Kikimat where this training is taking place is now 87% completed, and we can now continue with the training.

Therefore, we are having our lectures tonight by 7pm. Don't miss it.
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Today lecture have started already.
Join us in the training group on Kikimat if you have registered
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
We sincerely apologize for the delays and slowness of this training.
We actually had some serious server problem last week due to Kikimat upgrade. We have to stop the upgrade for the sake of this program to enable us to focus on this training to give you guys the best.

Lectures will now drop in more and faster
We will now speed up the training and make sure everybody is carried along
If you have registered for this program, be sure to be in the training group by 7pm training time each night. Training is ongoing right now
Although you can always access the group at anytime to take lectures if you can't be available at the time of lectures

If you are interested in this mentorship training program, but you have not register yet, then you can do so now while we extend the grace period for registration due to the issue we have on our server last week which prevent people from doing their registration

Thank you
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Video tutorials for the Etsy Print On Demand (EPOD) has now been posted in the training group. We need to speed up the training to enable us cover all that are needed for this mentorship training program.

So I'm dropping lectures in the group now even before 7pm training time.
As a registered member of this mentorship training program, you can access these lectures from anywhere and at anytime.
Just login to your Kikimat account and go straight to the KMTP group.

This mentorship training is a program that is designed to prepare people for financial freedom come 2018 and beyond.
If you haven't registered, then you are missing out on a great opportunity to be well positioned and established to make good money and succeed in online business

Don't miss this opportunity.
The grace period for registration is still open till next weekend.
Join us now
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Goodnews for those who are interested in joining this mentorship training program.

The grace period have been extended till next weekend for pre-registration discount for this mentorship training program due to the Upgrading Of Kikimat that prevented people from Registering for this training last week.

Pls note:
There will be no more extension for the grace period after this time.
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by GSteve001(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
CosmicJames:
According to the launch date countdown timer, we have just 8days left and the training will kicked off.
Pre-registration discount is still available for these remaining 8days, and you can take advantage of the discount to pay less for the training. Register now
Can you please give me a link to your Etsy shop?
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by GSteve001(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
CosmicJames:
According to the launch date countdown timer, we have just 8days left and the training will kicked off.
Pre-registration discount is still available for these remaining 8days, and you can take advantage of the discount to pay less for the training. Register now
Thanks
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Coming up tonight in the group:
Etsy Print On Demand (EPOD) Lecture 4 - How To Create And Sell Print On Demand T-shirts, Mugs, Caps, Leggings etc.

Start this business with no upfront payment.
You only pay fpr your product after a customers pays you in full.
Most importantly, you don't need to drive traffic to your products to make sales.

Etsy have over 30million monthly unique visitors who shop on their platform. We are getting ready and this training is preparing us to take a fair advantage of Etsy platform.

You won't even have to worry about Paypal and how to recieve your money as you can withdraw your earnings directly to your local bank account through Payoneer. Everything will be fully explain and delivered in the group that is dedicated to this mentorship training program

If you miss this lifetime opportunity to be well established and positioned to make good money online.
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
GSteve001:

You're not a student of this .mentorship training yet
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Etsy Print On Demand (EPOD) Course
Lecture 4

This is a kind of importation business. Where you import different products to sell. The only The major difference is that you will never have to worry about capital to start, importing the products, marketing the products, selling and shipping it to your customers. All these are handled automatically on your behave. And you will not pay for any product you decide to sell upfront except that product is sold.
It is only after the product have been sold that you will then be charge for it.
If the product is not sold, you will never be charge for it. So you have nothing to loose making it 100% risk free. How cool is that?

This is what we are studying in the training group tonight.
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Question And Answer Session.
That's what we have tonight.

I will be addressing your questions.
Base on what we’ve learnt so far, you may ask your question now

Meanwhile registration for this training is still open till next weekend. So you can still register for this mentorship training program, and join us as we establish and position yourself for financial breakthrough next year.

Don't miss to lifetime opportunity

You want to find out about the courses of this mentorship training program and how you can register?
Good.
Follow this link
https://www.kikimat.com/1224-2/
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2017
We are taking a break for the weekend.
So basically, there will be no lectures till next week Monday.

However, you can ask questions and get answer in the group during the weekend
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Welcome to this brand new week!
Today we will conclude the Etsy Print On Demand (EPOD) course that enabled one to sell T-shirts, Mugs, Leggings etc online without investing any money upfront.

Immediately after that, we will move on to the next course which is Cost Per Action (CPA).

Don't miss the lectures if you have registered

You haven't registered for this life changing mentorship training program yet?
Registration is still open till this weekend.
So you can still register and take advantage of the pre-registration discount before the full registration fee apply.
Don't miss this opportunity
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
We have successfully completed the Etsy Print On Demand Course.
We are now continuing with our training tonight on Cost Per Action (CPA)

If you have registered, do join us in the group that is dedicated to this training on Kikimat
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by FavourEmma: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hi, just come across this...?
Pls is the registration still on.?..if yes how do we meet up with people that have started since..?
Secondly, what are the items needed for the training
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
CPA training continues tonight.
If you have registered already, do join us on Kikimat in the secret private group that is dedicated to this mentorship training program.

See you in the group
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
FavourEmma:
Hi, just come across this...?
Pls is the registration still on.?..if yes how do we meet up with people that have started since..?
Secondly, what are the items needed for the training
Registration is still open till this weekend.
You don't need to worry about people that started before you. The lectures plus video tutorials for the training are all available on Kikimat in the secret private group that is dedicated to this mentorship training program.
So you can always access the group and take lectures from and w at anytime.
Also, time won't be a problem for you with this progm as you can access the group and take lectures at your own schedule

Currently, we have over 14 happy participants from different parts of the country. They didn't all register at the same day. A student even register today, and more will be signing up to this mentorship training program this week as the pre-registrarion discount for the program will end this weekend.

Nothing is required aside your normal internet enabled PC/Laptop

We have discount for people that register this week before the pre-registration discount timer runs out. Thereafter, the full registration fee will apply.

So if you are interested in this mentorship training program, do well to register this week and take advantage of the discount to pay less for the training.
After this week, you will still be able to register for the training. But then, you will have to pay the full registration fee
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Pre-registration will finally end in 4days.
Register now if you are interested in this mentorship training program and pay less.
Or wait for the discount to end and pay high for the same courses and contents
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by AndyCole16(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am seriously recommending this guy training for everyone who wish to make serious income online. I am one of the few trainees presently. I have been exposed to a lot of new information people are paying dearly to get and wont still get as much.
I have been scammed twice for paypal opening by people I met here but I was giving unverified paypal.
Cosmic actually teach in a simple and effective way....Gods willing I will post my screenshot of my earning by next week end as taught by him...Please stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cost Per Action (CPA)
How To Build Landing Pages Fast - Lecture 3

This what we are studying tonight.
Simple strategy to build a landing page wirh full review of your offers without writing a word.
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2017
AndyCole16:
I am seriously recommending this guy training for everyone who wish to make serious income online. I am one of the few trainees presently. I have been exposed to a lot of new information people are paying dearly to get and wont still get as much.
I have been scammed twice for paypal opening by people I met here but I was giving unverified paypal.
Cosmic actually teach in a simple and effective way....Gods willing I will post my screenshot of my earning by next week end as taught by him...Please stay tuned.

That's awesome!
You're really moving faster.
It is high time we start revealing real working online business models for our people to succeed online.

My promise is that those who make it to this mentorship training program will be happy they did.

Thanks for your honest review
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
We are still on Cost Per Action (CPA)

We are considering tonight:

Top secret CPA traffic method to Get $$ For Every $$ Spend guaranteed – Lecture 5
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
The pre-registration discount for this mentorship training program will finally ends tomorrow.
If you are interested and you haven't register, then you still have the opportunity to register now
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Our registration discount for this life changing mentorship training program will finally end today. In less than 24hrs, the discount for this training will be over, then the full registration fee will apply.
There will be no more extension of the discount opportunity after today
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2017
CosmicJames:
Our registration discount for this life changing mentorship training program will finally end today. In less than 24hrs, the discount for this training will be over, then the full registration fee will apply.
There will be no more extension of the discount opportunity after today

It has finally comes.
The pre-registration discount have finally ended.

Please, do not pay the expired discount fee into our account. Otherwise it will be considered as charity

Interested in joining our our life changing mentorship training program now?

I ll update the thread on the new guideline of joining the training asap

Talk with me directly to get the new guideline on joining the program now on
WhatsApp
+234 703 674 1556
Re: Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly by CosmicJames(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
This mentorshop training program will end this week. But just before then, we want to complete the last course (Drop Shipping) in this program.
So tonight, we are considering Drop Shipping -- Amazon EBay Method.

Please note that we are no longer accepting new registration.

Entrance into this mentorship training program is now closed

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN I&E FX Window Attracts $4bn In Three Months / Dangote Cement Invests $3bn On Plants, Grinding Terminals Across Africa / Sterling Bank Plc Launches Specta, An Instant Lending Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.