Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) (35659 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / BREAKING: Police Detain Abuja Pastor Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Ekoishome: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
The gospel must be preached! I've seen this type of preaching in Washington DC at the garden/park close to the white house. People were actually listening as there other groups in small clusters protesting one thing or the other.
Jesus is coming soon!!!! Receive him and be saved.
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by ogbiwa: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
I salute her. She's the MVP

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by ivolt: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why do some people think that they are entitled to disorderliness?

Mad people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by God2man(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hakeem12:
The whites came to Nigeria with their bible and carted away black people as slaves, question em today and you will be asked to open to Ephesians chapter 6:5-9. It defends their dastardly act.
After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it.
While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology.
While we were praying, India went into ICT.
While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization.
While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development.
While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens.
While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers.
That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals.
That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil.
That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams.
That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do that which ability to accomplish he has already handed over to us.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards.
Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all.
When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong.
That's why there are more people dying on our roads.
Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when God has given us all we need to survive and build a nation.......
I hope it made sense to you.

Yours truly, Hakeem
Why put Nigeria problems on fasting and prayer?

Have you forgotten the greediness of the politicians?

One man embezzling billions of dollars meant for the development of the nation.

I think it is better to pray that such a person be exposed and arrested.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
God2man:
Why put Nigeria problems on fasting and prayer?

Have you forgotten the greediness of the politicians?

One man embezzling billions of dollars meant for the development of the nation.

I think it is better to pray that such a person be exposed and arrested.

What do you think?
And that my brother is the problem. We have been praying to God since the 80s and 90s to bring these politicians to justice all to no avail. Have you ever heard of revolution bro? that's what we need in Nigeria. Only thing we do here is burn thieves who steal clothes and phones and pray to God to bring the real thieves to justice. Only when we burn a politician alive would we begin to see the effects of those prayers. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by apache4: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:
They will soon arrest her grin

London is not Lagos grin

I Want 2 Bleep You Very Well Today !!!
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by apache4: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
ogbiwa:
I salute her. She's the MVP

Bleep You
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by ApBlaze10: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
what she is doing may look stupid and senseless to some people but that is what people needs today - the gospel. Some may say she's jobless but thats the job that pays best and last longer - both now and eternity. May God grant her work succes IJN - Amen.
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
nonsense. .i know it will be a Nigerian. .them don carry this dis Nigerian preaching on the road mentality to London..they think London is naija where you can disturb pples sleep and privacy all innthe name of preaching. .they should even arrest her for making noise self. .rubbish
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by freeman95(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
sucess001:

if thats the price to pay for the gospel...why not?

Lol see mike bamiloye the second
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by drnoel: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Jesus is Lord cheesy

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes on him should not perish but have ever lasting life..John 3:16.

FortifiedCity have u accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour? That's the only way to be free from God's wrath

U sound like a broken record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
apache4:

I Want 2 Bleep You Very Well Today !!!

See this bastard talking about fvcking as if his pathetic 10 year old fool even knows a thing about it undecided

1 Like

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Ioseph(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
nonsense. .i know it will be a Nigerian. .them don carry this dis Nigerian preaching on the road mentality to London..they think London is naija where you can disturb pples sleep and privacy all innthe name of preaching. .they should even arrest her for making noise self. .rubbish

Lol.... this post makes it clear you don't know Londoners. grin
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by pxalmydee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
is either this woman is a Rccg member or chosen member or winners chapel member. because they are the most brainwashed sheeple in the history of Christianity. they can even turn suicide bombers if their daddy G.O says its right....or what are we going to call this madness? feeding them with the slavery tool they fed Africans with? or haven't you all think why they don't practice it the way Africans put am for head? haven't you all think why China ban children from churches and mosque? they saw the madness white man religion has done to Africans, they quickly forbid such mental slavery shit from entering the minds of their children to avoid future religious zombism... #freethesheeple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
God bless her.. He will surely do
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ekoishome:
The gospel must be preached! I've seen this type of preaching in Washington DC at the garden/park close to the white house. People were actually listening as there other groups in small clusters protesting one thing or the other.
Jesus is coming soon!!!! Receive him and be saved.
Yes the gospel must be preached but there is a way of doing it to have more impact and win souls. Western word is not like Nigeria / Lagos: people r busy and they r always on a rush. So the way we do it back home, with microphone on a street is not adequate for Europe and America. U wont get anybody. Nada.
Face to face preaching, individual to individual, dat is what works here. Talking by experience.
Even in the bible, our lord Jesus changes his way of preaching. In the beginning of his ministry, it was with long sermon, but some time later, it is with parables. No more long sermon.
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by bedspread: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
THIS IS MY SISTRT
I LOVE UUUU
THIS IS OUR WORK
I WILL DO THE SAME
RIDE ON SISTER
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

THE PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL IS FOOLISHNESS TO THEM THAT PERISH
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
cheesy

She is doing the work of her father(Jesus Christ).

Go ye therefore and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.........MATTHEW 28:19 [b] Then read the book of acts chapter 2 vs 38.
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Well said. However, if I know her personally, I would advise her that these kinds of public preaching doesn't really bear much fruit - that is, unless you're organizing an open air crusade. For an effective evangelism, the best approach is to take your tracks and chat with people individually.

O pari

Evablizin:
cheesy

She is doing the work of her father(Jesus Christ).

Go ye therefore and teach all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.........MATTHEW 28:19

1 Like

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
As the scripture says 'The first shall be the last and the last first.'

O pari

Uyi168:
preaching to the same set of people that brought christianity to us
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

..As if u knw how the scripture came abt..

1 Like

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I do.....

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:21.

O pari

Uyi168:
..As if u knw how the scripture came abt..
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Icon79:
Yes, I do.....

For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:21.

O pari

Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by lastempero: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
See where police dey carry u that place no be 9ja and moreover nigerians need that preaching more than d oyibos, they are saved already by their govt.
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:
Public proselytizing, irrespective of religion, is offensive and constitutes a nuisance.
have you called 911 yetgrin
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
That is Environmental pollution
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Icon79:

O pari

How people loce to change the bible when

And you just ASSUMED they were talking about race undecided
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Egein:
Public proselytizing, irrespective of religion, is offensive and constitutes a nuisance.

You must be the nuisance...
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:
They will soon arrest her grin
London is not Lagos grin
And if they don't, will U?
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ioseph:

LMAO "The oyinbo see this as disturbance" actually anyone who isn't an idiot sees it that way. This woman is batshit crazy and people are going to see her as batshit crazy. It's not so much spreading the "word of god" (Christianity has been in Britain over a thousand years before it ever got to West Africa) as it is spreading the stereotype that Nigerians are religious lunatics.

Nothing wrong with public speaking. But if your public speaking consists of shrieking Bible Quotes then you're going to be taken for a looney, and rightfully so.

A huge shame at You
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Originality007:
cheesy May God bless her ministry...

Amen
Re: African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
God will reward her bountifully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.