Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Please, What Should She Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, What Should She Do? (5442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What Should She Do? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Just look at the comments that I'm seeing
African men and double standard

The woman did what was right, she shouldn't go anywhere. If someone wants to leave the house it should be the husband

1 Like

Re: Please, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Na wa o. Why should another woman's panties be in his pocket? Even if breeze blew it to the floor, leave it there. Is it your pant??
ElsonMorali:

So Because the pant was found in his pocket, therefore he is sleeping with his neighbor's wife? That's not logical.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Should She Do? by sisisioge: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Foorrks! You are a clown! So you got yourself cornered ba? Well done. What were you hoping would happen? Noticed how you went for the jugular of your perceived enemy by reporting her to her husband? Her husband too went for his perceived enemy's jugular by laying siege for him grin . Yeah, most cheated lovers don't usually deal with the actual cheaters, they attack the people they cheated with. Abi what did you do to your husband? The person with whom you had a broken contract. Yeah, the babe's husband treated the case same way you treated it grin
Re: Please, What Should She Do? by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2017
Everyone is saying she went too far(she really did) wld have been better to torment her neighbor (I mean d pant owner) with what she knows. Dats what my like will do I will so torment n turn her to my slave with blackmail while I still enjoy my marriage cos I know she wld have also told my man. U guys shld condemn d man too, he did bad by sleeping with a married woman, tufiakwa!
Re: Please, What Should She Do? by temmie24(f): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
You should have take time to investigate the matter before acting.What if is the woman that put it inside your husband pocket,may be she has been eyeing your husband and he did not give her face and she decided to put her underwear inside his pocket. Two weeks ago I open my husband's phone and read is chat on whatsapp with a woman thanking her of the sex they had,that he is wishing they can meet by weekend again.Till now I did not ask my husband and I did not react in any way.What I did is just that I copied the chat and sent to my phone for a record purpose because he did not know that I know the password to his phone.
Re: Please, What Should She Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2017
ImaIma1:
Very smart way of handling the issue cheesy. He is asking u to leave when he should be explaining to you and apologizing if he is guilty.
Call his family to come and judge the case before you leave the house. He needs ro facethe consequences of his actions instead of using sense and strong head to cover it up
What if he is not guilty?
No one is telling her to ask the husband what happened.
Going to the neighbor husband is a wrong idea, deal with your issues yourself. What if both parties are innocent.

You that you are talking, do u go about putting your pants inside the pocket of every guy u Bleep
Re: Please, What Should She Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Just look at the comments that I'm seeing
African men and double standard

The woman did what was right, she shouldn't go anywhere. If someone wants to leave the house it should be the husband
What if he is not guilty?
No one is telling her to ask the husband what happened.
Going to the neighbor husband is a wrong idea, deal with your issues yourself. What if both parties are innocent.

You that you are talking, do u go about putting your pants inside the pocket of every guy u Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies / Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.