Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (154718 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Pay N50,000 Or Be Jailed If You Spray Money At Events In Nigeria - CBN / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Abbotp: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Watch out for the mini importers lounge section of http://www.phcpromo.com
we have many cool things loading. WATCH OUT!!!
maxiuc:
How do I start the Mini importing

Anyone with an idea should help me out
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Sleyanya1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lovely piece put together OP, God bless you.
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by laurel03(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

You don need any capital to start ashewo business.
the clothes and high hill shoes nko? side bag and perfume...
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by wonlasewonimi: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
laurel03:
the clothes and high hill shoes nko? side bag and perfume...

Those are operational expenses not CAPEX. You need that in your daily activities anyway.
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by laurel03(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

Those are operational expenses not CAPEX. You need that in your daily activities anyway.
dt is ashewo tools because if u dont dress sexy nobody will look ur side.... Olosho cant wear iro and buba to club.
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by anochuko01(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm learning a skill with just 15k....bought my instruments with about 10k. all I need now is about 10k for massive advertisement.
all together, I've not spent 50k. except I wanna add daily transport and feeding. by the way, I'm a graduate!
the earlier the better. can't be deceiving myself upandan

3 Likes

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
with that 50k.
at least 3 months of learning.
a computer.
internet.

one can earn big in forex.

just that youth are finding cheap and quick money.

You talk vaguely about FOREX, a computer and internet, but you will never tell people about the gimmicks involved in the business
People are so stingy with info. These days they tell you the sweet part so they can lure someone's to sign up

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by igirabata123(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice research work, but my reservation is about fish production, a bag of Durante feed now is 8-9k, so how may juveniles are you stocking, at what rate? What of d water source, are you renting a ponds, which is almost 50k per year depending on your location. And all other variable costs.

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by GoddoskiEttah(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
every business has skills, I really appreciate your advice, before you will start business you need to understand what you can do, dont start business because you see others progress on what they are doing, start with a little that you have and it will take you to somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by heendrix(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
lilfreezy:
Nice writeup. But when I look around me and I see graduates doing these petty businesses to survive, i just weep for my country.

When is it ever going to get better cry

Lol no bro you dont weep you only felt pity for them. coz I know no tears drop from your eyes grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by komzybrown(f): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
popcorn biz is good, still looking for who to teach me.
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abang52:

You talk vaguely about FOREX, a computer and internet, but you will never tell people about the gimmicks involved in the business
People are so stingy with info. These days they tell you the sweet part so they can lure someone's to sign up

well i said at least 3 months of learning

assuming you read what i wrote, than you were to criticize me am sure you would have understand that the major reason why people fail in any business is because of the poor knowledge and preparation.

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by emmaliver(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Following
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by heendrix(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
banom:
please how do I start fish farming ? someone should please put me through.

easier if you've got a land or house of ur own
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Is that so? Like u own a shoe u bought half that price
Ada! Take a look at my white Nike canvas, Airforce1 it's called it cost £72 now that's nearly 40000 naira. grin I can take you shopping too if you want tongue
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Adaumunocha(f): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
Ada! Take a look at my white Nike canvas! Airforce 1 it's called it cost £72 now that's nearly 40000 naira. grin
Why you keep waist like old woman? Could b any white sneakers tongue
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why you keep waist like old woman? Could b any white sneakers tongue
you are correct, it could have been any sneakers, i can take you shopping too if you want. perhaps that might change your mind. tongue

That waist is how you position when trying to hit a golf ball grin Chai! Ada! Icholu Ime m mbara cement?
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Adaumunocha(f): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
you are correct, it could have been any sneakers, i can take you shopping too if you want. perhaps that might change your mind. tongue

That waist is how you position when trying to hit a golf ball grin Chai! Ada! Icholu Ime m mbara cement?
Change my mind on what...? I'm good. Kotwo so? Gini ka cement mere gi
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by cutieme(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
anochuko01:
I'm learning a skill with just 15k....bought my instruments with about 10k. all I need now is about 10k for massive advertisement.
all together, I've not spent 50k. except I wanna add daily transport and feeding. by the way, I'm a graduate!
Hello man,what skill.is that pls?
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Change my mind on what...? I'm good. Kotwo so? Gini ka cement mere gi
i meant embarrassment! grin change your mind on how many shoes 50000 naira can pay for. Nwanyi oma! Dika gi! With bad mouth *jokes* cheesy grin
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Simplefaithy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
shumuel:
i dey come grin

17. Home and Beauty products: you can start making Liquid soap, Perfumes, shampoo, Lotion, body cream, facial creams for less than N50,000K, you can start making any one of this products with just N5000, even all kinds of Wall paints too, and all the chemical needed are available in Ojota market.

18. Garri Ijebu Business: we all love our most drinkable garri made from cassava, it is even most demanded in the UK and US, not only by Nigerians abroad but also by the foreigners. Do you know the bags of garri ijebu is very cheap in Ijebu or Abeokuta, Ogun state ? Run down to Ogun state and get it cheap, but you would need your N50,000K to start this business.

19. Smoke fish Exportation: Most Nigerians abroad, especially those in the Uk demands our local dishes a lot, and smoke fish(Ejakika) and (Ejashawa) are one of the most demanded by Nigerians abroad, 40 pieces of smoke fish goes for N2000-N5000, depending on the size.

shumuel:
i dey come grin

17. Home and Beauty products: you can start making Liquid soap, Perfumes, shampoo, Lotion, body cream, facial creams for less than N50,000K, you can start making any one of this products with just N5000, even all kinds of Wall paints too, and all the chemical needed are available in Ojota market.

18. Garri Ijebu Business: we all love our most drinkable garri made from cassava, it is even most demanded in the UK and US, not only by Nigerians abroad but also by the foreigners. Do you know the bags of garri ijebu is very cheap in Ijebu or Abeokuta, Ogun state ? Run down to Ogun state and get it cheap, but you would need your N50,000K to start this business.

19. Smoke fish Exportation: Most Nigerians abroad, especially those in the Uk demands our local dishes a lot, and smoke fish(Ejakika) and (Ejashawa) are one of the most demanded by Nigerians abroad, 40 pieces of smoke fish goes for N2000-N5000, depending on the size.

shumuel:
i dey come grin

smoked fish exportation needs certification or not?
please kindly enlighten me on this cox I Wil like to explore that area
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Adaumunocha(f): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
i meant embarrassment! grin change your mind on how many shoes 50000 naira can pay for. Nwanyi oma! Dika gi! With bad mouth *jokes* cheesy grin
50k should get me more than ten nice shoes. Lol, I'm a learner where you are.

1 Like

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by dollarnaira: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
ShitHead:
I don read all the bullshiits you wrote. You should be arrested for Stupidity and Frustration. N50k in Nigeria? I go use am fork ashawo.
For your u make sense die.
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by winkmart: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mini importation nko
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by NoiseTehra: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
sutst:
I will like to get more info on how to buy from Alibaba and sale on konga or jumia
Business on Jiji, was and will be more profitable than on other sites !
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
50k should get me more than ten nice shoes. Lol, I'm a learner where you are.
Good! i like your modesty! that means i will save alot of naira if i go shopping with you!
Biko! Don't be like me o! with my bad mouth grin
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
MadCow1:

Lol... Sorry but I didn't pick faults, I simply pointed out how out of touch his prices were. Apart from the recharge card business, I didn't shoot down any other idea I simply pointed out it would cost more than 50k to start some of those businesses he listed.

If my post killed the persons spirit then they shouldn't be venturing into business cos the realities on ground are harsher. It would be worse for someone to grab 50k, enter the market to start the ice block business and end up not being able to purchase a good deep freezer. It would be worse for someone to invest 50k in recharge cards only to sit with them for months because everybody is now recharging with *737*amount# straight from their banks..

I know where you were trying to go with your post but sorry that was not my intention.

Okay .. Me get it now. Thank you for taking your time to explain. You are a matured and logical person .some would have insulted my forefathers and unborn children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
anochuko01:

Is it beads making ? Tell us the skill or we donbilivit
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by Adaumunocha(f): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
gypsey:
Good! i like your modesty! that means i will save alot of naira if i go shopping with you!
Biko! Don't be like me o! with my bad mouth grin
I hear ya. #Shalom
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by feodan: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
9ice write up pls did any body knows about dis importing business im interested in importing printing materials.
Re: 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less by shumuel(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Simplefaithy:
[code][/code]
smoked fish exportation needs certification or not?
please kindly enlighten me on this cox I Wil like to explore that area

It does o, because you can't just take it with you on a flight, they would disallow you, it must be with the laugages,, you know it smells a lot and the guard dogs would pick it up easily.

Anyways, i buy it in large contities, de-born and break it into smaller pieces or break it into two, then package it for families and friends abroad, i don't just send it abroad, i send it to only people i know, therefore i need no regrestration nor certification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.