Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike (1228 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by edopinkin: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
- Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state has revealed why former President Goodluck Jonathan lost 2015 election to Buhari
- He said some northern PDP governors orchestrated Jonathan’s defeat in 2015
- He noted that he would have dealt with some PDP leaders in the north before 2015 if he were Jonathan
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, has said most cabinet members in the government of former President Goodluck Jonathan took advantage of the gentlemanliness of the Nigerian leader.

New Telegraph reports that Wike, who served as a minister under Jonathan, alleged that members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the north ganged-up against the former president in the build-up to the 2015 presidential electio
mntrend.com gathered that Jonathan lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement, the MD/Editor-In-Chief, AzuIshiekwene, said the current interview was “yet another riveting chapter in the unfolding story of Jonathan’s monumental defeat.”
He said:“PDP in the north ganged up against Jonathan. Let the truth be told! Nobody will die! They were not sincere to him.
“Let me tell you the truth; so many people were not sincere with Jonathan. You saw that even in the way some were being unduly sycophantic on issues that were totally out of point…I saw there was a lot of deceit.”
He, however, said the PDP reconciliation committee of which he is chairman, had in their sights, former President Olusegun Obasanjo and top members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, including former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, among others.
Wike said members of Jonathan’s cabinet and ranking members of the PDP deceived the former president and told him“outright lies”about his chances.
He said there were situations where politicians who were supposed to be in the field holed up inside Abuja, filing false reports.
“Some of them would say, ‘Your Excellency, Sir, as I’m speaking with you now, so and so state is down for PDP’. It was all lies,”he was quoted to have sai
He said it was a mark of complicity that Jonathan was stoned in some states while the governors of those states watched idly.
“If I were in Jonathan’s shoes, I won’t take it; let the heavens fall!”he said.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by Aonkuuse(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toh
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by nototribalist: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
True talk, since the Northerners have taken over everything for themselves

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by jamace(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why is Wike exposing the game plan now?
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by tsdarkside(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
rubbish...
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by slivertongue: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
comic relief
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by daveP(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Click 'like' if you remember these old cargoes swearing over their dead body never to return to dead PDP.

They simply crosscarpeted to bring back Mr Bat eyes. Interesting! Now they need more 'Ozil vision' for 2019. same old same old cargoes. 12,000 will soon defect all at once come December.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Others May Soon Rejoin PDP - Wike by Sirjamo: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is it just my eyes, or was Tinubu name there. If it was, then I think Gov Wike is sick.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Failed – APC Leader, Shitu / Pictures Of Oke Ado Junior secondary school, Lagos / 'jonathan Bought You A Car Without Announcing It’-reno Omokri Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.