Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! (981 Views)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / My Family Wants Me To breakup with My Fiancee For A Wealthy Older Woman / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! by ethereal(f): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2010
Dd
Re: Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! by tai2(m): 2:11am On Mar 10, 2010
que??
Re: Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! by mamagee3(f): 2:13am On Mar 10, 2010
What's the point of this thread?
Re: Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! by maximized(m): 3:37am On Mar 10, 2010
Meaning he is impotent.
Re: Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2010
poster is impotent and thought that he could sneak that one pass his gal. she  knew he was sterile and decided that she would have  a baby that he likes it or not. she came home with belle and the poster felt so humiliated  (dont know why)that  he ran like Usain Bolt!
clap for yourself mister poster.
Re: Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! by InesQor(m): 3:43am On Mar 10, 2010
ethereal:

Almost choked with laughther when ma gal dropped dis bombshell.on discovering ma girl had a baby, ran with his heels touchn d back of his head.wuz also suprised cos my girl found it all funny,even sounded relievd.not all heartbreaks deserve tears tell you kiss undecided tongue

[size=16pt]ethereal, stay off cheap drugs![/size]  cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Who Like Fast Food And So So Enjoyment Are They Good Wife Material? / My Friend Wan Turn Armed Robber Because Of His Girlfriend!(pt2) / Love Is Beyond The Kafkaesque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.