Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (30895 Views)

I Got Dumped For Knowing How To Cook :'( :'( / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by chatinent: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Copyright. Chatinent rights reserved. No part of this post should be reproduced or constitute plagiarism, without original author's consent or acknowledgments to original source.

Who ever loves getting dumped? smiley You? cheesy Me? sad No one!
However, there are particular signs to show you are getting dumped any sooner, they are:
1. I have an office; boo's room. Seriously, most guys detest girls who are dependent on guy(s). They prefer those who work, knowing too well that any amount of money from their boyfriends, is bonus. (Are you a pest? sad)
2. Over social. Which guy loves to see another guy hold his girlfriend on the waist and somebody starts calling it 'being social?' Which guy loves to see his girl with many guys all in the name of socializing? Most girls tend to overlook minor criteria that most guys take into account. You may complain and her next response is 'you are jealous.' sad She forgets even somebody in heaven said he is a jealous God should you share his belonging.
3. Feminine modesty. Guys really love their girls behaving in feminine modesty, no matter what. Every guy wants his girl to flirt with he alone. How can you not know how to sit properly, talk properly, act properly and want him to introduce you yo his friends? sad Don't you think he would seek that better person to you?
4. Laziness. That saying 'monkey dey work, baboon dey swallow.'
5. Bad record. If you have bad records of sleeping with guys, sad , forget it, he will only come to take part of the national cake ojare.
6. Bae'sperate. Desperate girls are prone to be overlooked. Most guys need that girl they would be desperate for and not one who would make the reverse come to stay.
7. Casual etiquette. Many things fall into this area. Your thinking faculty. Your view of the relationship. Are you his puppet? A 'yes-sir' to his every word? What are you!
8. Unmarried but lives with him abi? If suddenly, you become pregnant out of wedlock, you know, this is where your fate gets pregnant of two offspring: dumped or taken.
9. Pussy cart. After shopping in your pussy shop, when his cart is full, vooom, dude is going to another shop.
10. Lie lie.
* 'I school at UNILAG' but you don't know your VC. sad (God is watching you)
* 'My name is Pamela E. Freda' and your Facebook name is 'Tosin Oluwagbenga Egunjobi' sad (You see why people die anyhow?)
* ' I lived all my life in England.' Where precisely? ' New York.' (Must I cry? sad )
* ' I'm a virgin. ' But you've aborted a child. (my sister, you are a roasted liar).
So, you don't have to act good; be better, dear slayer, your beauty should come with brains - Richie.

Origin: http://chatinent.com.ng/index.php?act=ST&f=24&t=460&st=0#entry914

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hahaha. cheesy Funny write up.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by 2dice01: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
My name is Pamela E Freda' and your Facebook name is 'Tosin Oluwagbenga Egunjobi' sad (You see why people die anyhow

Lol diss niggga issà murderer

OP why evils grin

45 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by BreezyCB(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rule number 1-Never let a clown niqqa, try to play you
If he play you, then
Rule number 2 - F**k his best friends, then make sure em yes men
And get a d!ck pic, and then you press Send
And send a red heart, and send a kissy face
And tell him that his friends, love how your puccyy taste

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Lalas247(f): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lol @ number 10

Nice write up ... and number 7
Some guys don’t like totally submissive ladies ... boring .. a bit of spice now n then is good ...

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin

Hahahahaha! The #10 tho... grin

Lie
Lie
Lie
Especially their name..This is very common with the Nigerians tho embarassed

Y'all shud be proud of ur local name coz that makes y'all unique.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Atlantia(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hilarious!! cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
U'll see girls like this on social media

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol @ number 10

Some guys don’t like totally submissive ladies ... boring .. a bit of spice now n then is good ...

It's good to have a balance, too much over seriousness go make the thing sour
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by crunchyDope(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
op add these
11) cant go more than five round

12) pvssy la not tight

13) too "churchy" angry

grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Lalas247(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dextology:

It's good to have a balance, too much over seriousness go make the thing sour
Exactly who wants a stiff wife that will be saying yes sir yes sir
Kolewerk

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by chatinent: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
crunchyDope:
op add these
11) cant go more than five round

12) pvssy la not tight

13) too "churchy" angry

grin
Laughs. My oga go sack me.
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by chatinent: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahaha. cheesy Funny write up.
Lalas247:
Lol @ number 10

thanks loveliest.
2dice01:
My name is Pamela E Freda' and your Facebook name is 'Tosin Oluwagbenga Egunjobi' sad (You see why people die anyhow

Lol diss niggga issà murderer

OP why evils grin

Dude be being realistic, niccur.
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly who wants a stiff wife that will be saying yes sir yes sir
Kolewerk

She's a partner not a slave or an employee. Even sir de tire at times

Beside, today is birthday. Waiting for my cake from you tongue grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by adajoe555: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
lol

num 10 grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by adajoe555: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Another one

In DJ khaled voice

Another one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by BreezyCB(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

In DJ khaled voice

Another one
Wethebest

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by adajoe555: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Number 8

Must girls does that which is not right, packing down and leaving with your date, its really absurd

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by adajoe555: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Wethebest

lol
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by BreezyCB(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
adajoe555:

lol
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by silas24(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yet if you point in public 100 times you'll get a girl with these qualities 99 times. This list is a product of wishful thinking.
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by 1Rebel: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Not all your points are valid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by curvilicious: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
K
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
And The thing goes.....
pat pat kut kut kut skidiki pat pat and a put put truuum boom skia tut tut kut kut poom poom poom poom.

If you like donate your left kidney and blood during the course of the relationship.
A guy that will dump you will dump you whether you like it or not and believe me when I say that from the moment you agreed to date us. We guys already know where the relationship is headed. tongue

You don't like what I just said, well truth is always bitter.
Go and argue with your ancestors. angry
I am not feeling well this afternoon wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Girls of these days are aptly trained side chicks; marry them at your peril lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by 2lateBiafra: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
GIRLFREIND WITHOUT BENEFITS
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by ShitHead(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
No one is listening until you make a mistake.
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by MykLANNY(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
fact
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by sonature1: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Not giving him "something" grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Hakeem12(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
spot on OP.
Re: Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman by Vikings55: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
For this hard Naija, if I no get work ma no marry Abi. What will I not hear here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.