Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? (9847 Views)

Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. / The More You Live, The More You See. This One Weak Me / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Finstar: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nawa ooh. This one weak me

6 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by lawddanny: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
They are zombies

21 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Lomprico2: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bombs! undecided

5 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
0p, just keep talking everyday u will one day say something sensible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
shocked

Yay! Thats scary during night time sha lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by olaleks007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Alfa property

That thing can smell chai
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Adukey(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your brain.
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by ufuosman(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
dere faces for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Self punishment grin

8 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Are they not NOOB-SAIBOT'S wives?

8 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Finstar: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nawa ooh
IamRaizo:
Self punishment grin

2 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
torpedo92:
Are they not NOOB-SAIBOT'S wives?
lol... This tiwa savage husband eeh... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
They are hiding their pússy grin
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by akinyeleaa: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op sometimes means oponu.
What business of yours is whatever they are covering?
You chose ur life, they chose theirs, so wats ur problem with it.
That you don't like whatever it is they are putting on doesn't mean you should deride them
And to think you opened a thread for this, height of Iranu.
Do you as well go to strip clubs and ask them what are they opening?
Apoda buruku

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... This tiwa savage husband eeh... grin grin grin grin
and i wee still say no one has got as much savagery as you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

and i wee still say no one has got as much savagery as you grin grin grin
lol...me? grin
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...me? grin
i deactivated before we even finished the fun grin grin grin grin sowie
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by pinkguy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

full face vail was introduce during prophet Muhammad time because he love fine girls too much both married or single he don't mind to kill their parent to bang them , to prevent him from killing their husband just to have them that why the cover they face

3 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by turawaa(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
what are you doing on nairaland?.... hypocrite like u.
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
pinkguy:
full face vail was introduce during prophet Muhammad time because he love fine girls too much both married or single he don't mind to kill their parent to bang them , to prevent him from killing their husband just to have them that why the cover they face
dude wake up you're dreaming

and your dream found a way to my mention
kilode

1 Like

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

lol...I just like to say what's true ni grin
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
No hard feelings at all. Check out these veiled catholic nuns too. It's mutual. Btw I'm a Muslim ✌�✌�✌�

6 Likes

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Alecssander(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
but this is scary sha they look like ritualists

1 Like

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol...I just like to say what's true ni grin

kwantinu ... like I posted in earlier YOU WILL CRAWL TO THE DOOR after bitch be done with you
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Gustavo404:
No hard feelings at all. Check out these veiled catholic nuns too. It's mutual. Btw I'm a Muslim ✌�✌�✌�

but so much attention on the female folks? why covering up when they can just dress decently .. is it like a religious practice or it is enforced on them by muslim men
just like ladies in the Arab countries .. they're so restricted to what they can and cannot do...

just need a clear answer thanks

1 Like

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by chukzyfcbb: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
I remember when I was still very little, whenever I saw these women putting on this sort of garment, I become very scared and run far away from them.

I used to see them as evil, or juji because of what I watched in Nollywood films

1 Like

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

kwantinu ... like I posted in earlier YOU WILL CRAWL TO THE DOOR after bitch be done with you
lol.... And you'll be on the bed praising your self for giving me the finisher but when you look up, you me standing like....

You know shit is abou to get real grin grin grin

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol.... And you'll be on the bed praising your self for giving me the finisher but when you look up, you me standing like....

You know shit is abou to get real grin grin grin
dude keeps tormenting ma thoughts with these pictures embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

dude keeps tormenting ma thoughts with these pictures embarassed embarassed embarassed
yeah boo...you know how it feels when that chest lays on the watermelons and dude's just grinding in and out, making contact with the clit.... You know its about to get shaky wink

And you're like.....

And I'm like .....

grin grin grin

Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
yeah boo...you know how it feels when that chest lays on the watermelons and dude's just grinding in and out, making contact with the clit.... You know its about to get shaky wink

And you're like.....

And I'm like .....

grin grin grin

ok.. u win oga undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

ok.. u win oga undecided undecided undecided undecided
lol... Win no. 2

When will you win me? grin
Re: This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? by Dasherz(f): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Win no. 2

When will you win me? grin
u are just too wild at it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? / Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? / I Don't Know Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.