Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me (1106 Views)

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode / How I Was Robbed & Thrown Out Of A Moving Taxi (photos) / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by casa101(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
God sometimes I wonder the kind of human beings we have now. How can someone just be so comfortable stealing someone else's hard earned money.
This morning as I was going to work.. Had to stop at the bank to make I withdrawal of #185k. But before getting to my office my car broke down and I called the mechanic to come and pick it up where I am.
To cut the story short.. I took the money put it inside my back bag(like the school bag). I now had to enter bus. Like normal oo.. People were in the bus.. After like 30 minutes the two guys at the back started having issues with the conductor. I was sitting on the seat before theirs. But the think is that I was busy thinking about how this my car just decided to frustrate me today and its been long like years I entered public transport to work.. So when the whole drama was now becoming too much with the conductor and the passengers shouting upandan.. Those boys decided to come down and paid.. Till we reached where I came down nobody entered to sit behind me. But I was shocked wen I got to the hospital �, opened my back to take the money and put it in a drawer. I couldn't find it till now.
The thing us seriously paining me especially now money is hard to come by.. I honestly cried.. I have being wondering How did it happen?.. How did some one know I have such money in that back?..
Its really paining me eh.. Since that time I hv been in a bad mood. I could it be that those boys opened my zip wen the whole drama was happening and took I or was it someone else..
This kind of thing is not fair
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by dingbang(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Relax... What is 185k compared to a life lost?
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by casa101(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
dingbang:
Relax... What is 185k compared to a life lost?

Yes you can't compare it with losing a life but I have never taken someone's money nah.. I can't even imagine myself waking up one day to be thinking about stealing someone's money

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by dingbang(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
casa101:

Yes you can't compare it with losing a life but I have never taken someone's money nah.. I can't even imagine myself waking up one day to be thinking about stealing someone's money
well bad things happen to good people.. Remember the story of Job..

Just keep an open mind...
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
OP sorry for your loss, but remember in your last thread you made mention about you having a Marine wife.. Don't you think she might be somehow connected with your misfortune?

I ensure you go and find a lasting spiritual solution to your problem as i perceive many more to come.

It is well

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by Nne5: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
I remember when this happened to my bro.
Omo the man nearly mad!

Sorry Op next time you have money,ANY AMOUNT with you in a bus,hold
it close to you.
You na good person nor mean say everybody be like you.

God help anybody wey go pickpocket me tiff my moneyyy, na to enter three days dry fasting on top the person head be that
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by Abudu2000(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
OP sorry for your loss, but remember in your last thread you made mention about you having a Marine wife.. Don't you think she might be somehow connected with your misfortune?

I ensure you go and find a lasting spiritual solution to your problem as i perceive many more to come.

It is well
get the fvck ooutta here, such a pretty princess like u commenting like one from a deep village close to ijaw cheesy
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by cristianisraeli: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
casa101:
God sometimes I wonder the kind of human beings we have now. How can someone just be so comfortable stealing someone else's hard earned money.
This morning as I was going to work.. Had to stop at the bank to make I withdrawal of #185k. But before getting to my office my car broke down and I called the mechanic to come and pick it up where I am.
To cut the story short.. I took the money put it inside my back bag(like the school bag). I now had to enter bus. Like normal oo.. People were in the bus.. After like 30 minutes the two guys at the back started having issues with the conductor. I was sitting on the seat before theirs. But the think is that I was busy thinking about how this my car just decided to frustrate me today and its been long like years I entered public transport to work.. So when the whole drama was now becoming too much with the conductor and the passengers shouting upandan.. Those boys decided to come down and paid.. Till we reached where I came down nobody entered to sit behind me. But I was shocked wen I got to the hospital �, opened my back to take the money and put it in a drawer. I couldn't find it till now.
The thing us seriously paining me especially now money is hard to come by.. I honestly cried.. I have being wondering How did it happen?.. How did some one know I have such money in that back?..
Its really paining me eh.. Since that time I hv been in a bad mood. I could it be that those boys opened my zip wen the whole drama was happening and took I or was it someone else..

they used the power of distraction.they removed the money when they were having a shouting match with the conductor..sorry man
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by cristianisraeli: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

It is well

hahaha..you day vex oo

but i notice say you fine pass mammy water sha.lol
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by casa101(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:
I remember when this happened to my bro.
Omo the man nearly mad!

Sorry Op next time you have money,ANY AMOUNT with you in a bus,hold
it close to you.
You na good person nor mean say everybody be like you.

God help anybody wey go pickpocket me tiff my moneyyy, na to enter three days dry fasting on top the person head be that

Thanks Dear.. I swear Na BC when you don feel say you dey enjoy life you come forget say such things still dey happen.. Na too much of driving my car cause am if not it must be at the back of my mind say pickpockets full lasgidi bus.. Next time I won't even agree enter bus which such amount
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by casa101(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

It is well

I doubt that sha but thanks
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by casa101(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:

they used the power of distraction.they removed the money when they were having a shouting match with the conductor..sorry man

How they knew that I had money in the bag baffles me
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by cristianisraeli: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
casa101:

How they knew that I had money in the bag baffles me

they didnt know

they fish
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by P0intBlank(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

It is well

Hehehehe. Too much Ayamantanga, Sigidi, Ilu muwanleru...
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by pmc01(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
You can't tiff another man's money, but you can sample another man's w... tongue
Re: I Was Robbed #185k In the Morning And The Thing Still Dey Pain Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

Oh my..That's a sizeable sum... So sorry...

(1) (Reply)

Dean Injures Fountain University Student For Refusing To Cut Grass (Photos) / A Friend Of Mine Was Scammed Of 20k / Soldiers Intercepted Truck Loaded With Dangerous Weapons (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.