Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Wike Reveals Those Who Ganged Up To Make Jonathan Lose To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reveals Those Who Ganged Up To Make Jonathan Lose To Buhari (515 Views)

The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Wike Reveals Area He Has Failed Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Reveals Those Who Ganged Up To Make Jonathan Lose To Buhari by Callmedondee(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has claimed that most cabinet members in the government of former President, Goodluck Jonathan took advantage of him.

Wike also alleged that members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the north ganged up against Jonathan, in the build-up to the 2015 presidential election.

Jonathan lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari.

“PDP in the north ganged up against Jonathan. Let the truth be told! Nobody will die! They were not sincere to him,” Wike said in the current edition of The Interview.

“Let me tell you the truth; so many people were not sincere with Jonathan. You saw that even in the way some were being unduly sycophantic on issues that were totally out of point…I saw there was a lot of deceit.

“Some of them would say, ‘Your Excellency, Sir, as I’m speaking with you now, so and so state is down for PDP’. It was all lies,” he said.

Re: Wike Reveals Those Who Ganged Up To Make Jonathan Lose To Buhari by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
“Some of them would say, ‘Your Excellency, Sir, as I’m speaking with you now, so and so state is down for PDP’. It was all lies,” he said

And some will say their vote will count

I'm just looking sha

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Scandal: Is $26billion A Missing Money? / Echoes Of Powers: Francafrique And The Future Of Africa / Defense Minister - Mansur Dan Ali Accuses IPOB Of Producing "Time Bomb" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.