Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed (47575 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Ohanaeze President- General Knelt Down Begging Us To Make Him President- Junaid / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Igwe2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
This man need to be taught some manners. At a time like this, sensitive and diplomacy need to be employed to avoid enmity.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by positivetaught: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
never mind about igbos,. trust me..

there are enough to keep u worried for a lifetime in ur country
look,I'm very sympathetic to the Igbo cause In this country,I'm a northern Christian minority with lot of experience's in this country, don't assume that every other person is your enemy,be prepared to admits your mistakes n be ready to take corrections to move ahead,your line of thought n action is exact problem I talked about.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Ttipsy(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rubbish
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Fadiga24(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
abduljabbar4:

what does the south east contibute? you are making it sound as if the north is the only unproductive region in Nigeria

Then why are you hopelessly begging when they clamour to leave?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by OjukwuWarBird: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
[
kettykin:
This is the Number one hate speech and the problem of Nigeria, if Indeed Democracy is a game of Number then how come Taxation is not a game of Number.

The same people who claim they have the voting Numbers do not contribute anything meaningful to the economy.

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play

Only in this kind of country do we have people voicing out hate policies and they go scot but when someone Like Nnamdi kanu replies them we start hearing terrorism accusation from foools .

This is why I made this comment some days ago

Hope every wise Igbo person has started following this pathway I suggested because of the Philistines mindset some Ethnic groups have towards the Igbos

There will be a war in the next 6 years or 10 years in precise.

It will erupt gradually either in 2023 or 2027.

The stupidity of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba biased elites and their supporters will cause the war.

Every Biafran should start acquiring weapons knowledge starting in this order below

1) Explosive powders, solids and liquids especially guncotton, TNT and any other more powerful than gunpowder.

2) Ammunitions especially bullets , shells, missiles, torpedoes and bombs.

3) Weapons especially rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, mortars, artilleries, anti tanks/jet/ships

4) War Machines especially, tanks, jets/helicopters, submarines.

If truly you are Biafran, start developing this technology secretly with others like you even if you guys aren't science inclined.

2023 and 2027 are the cross road years for Nigeria especially in the hands of the Hausa Fulani Yoruba elites and their supporters.

Igbos should remember that some Nigerian ethnic groups are similar to the Philistines in reasoning.

Read 1 Samuel 13: 16 - 23 to gain understanding is you doubt me.

Spread the message through any means that our people must start getting ready for D-Day.

@ deltaisgreat

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by positivetaught: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
never mind about igbos,. trust me..

there are enough to keep u worried for a lifetime in ur country
look,I'm very sympathetic to the Igbo cause, I'm a northern Christian minority with lot of experiences in this country, don't just assumed that every other person is your enemy, be prepared to accept your mistakes n be willing to make amends to move ahead. your line of thought n action is the exact problem I talked about.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by mightyhazel: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
positivetaught:
look,I'm very sympathetic to the Igbo cause In this country,I'm a northern Christian minority with lot of experience's in this country, don't assume that every other person is your enemy,be prepared to admits your mistakes n be ready to take corrections to move ahead,your line of thought n action is exact problem I talked about.
in ur impeccable line of thots,.. igbos must be super placcid, polite, docile and what have u.. and forever apologise for everyth,.. including the obvious wrongs done against dem.

if truly ur nirthern minority.. den i wholly sympathise with ur decades of humiliation n suppression wich has made u super docile.

other groups didt have to lick all available slimy ass in order to get dia dues...
dats y i said u shd face ur own litany of worries.. this is certainly beyond u sir

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by preaches(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=NaijaEfcc post=61289858]You see my problem with this kind of people, Igbos fought the civil war, their region was destroyed but look at the region now, without being the president the Igbo region is way ahead of the North in terms of development even in education, the North that have ruled more than the South is still backwards so who president epp? Only the northern elite!! smh

I sight wisdom
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
gidgiddy:
Igbos dont care about the presidency of Nigeria

Then why is Orji Uzor Kalu going to Minna to beg IBB for 2019 support? angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by abduljabbar4(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Fadiga24:

Then why are you hopelessly begging when they clamour to leave?
They are trying to go with the juicy regions which is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by OjukwuWarBird: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Positivepoint:

By 2023 if power didn't shift to the east you should do your worse.

No need arguing

Even God will be at the forefront showing your tribesmen that He hates injustice.

Pls tell me your tribe so that I can remind your descendants why calamity befell them as a result of your tribesmen denying Igbos presidency after complaining about Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unik3030:
so u believe gra gra will make u to produce president right? all those people u mentioned above respect other tribes n they mingle with other tribe to get what they want politics is all about forming alliance and winning people to your side . u can call me a bastard or any unprintable names n still expect me to b your friend. Nnamdi kanu has done more harm than good that igbos are now seen as born haters.

So before Nnamdi Kanu, what excuse will you give for the way Igbos get treated?
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by MChaze25(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

ohhhh ofcourse...our bad...you respect us sooooo much thats why you called us a zoo....
When your army is doing like animals such as Crocodile, Python and recently monkey, then you tell me you ain't a Zoo?

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Unik3030: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
ikennaf1:

So before Nnamdi Kanu, what excuse will you give for the way Igbos get treated?
ask amadioha

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by madridsta007(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Well......
We know that an igbo man cannot be made president of this country ..
That's why we are saying that there is no place for an igbo man in Nigeria...
The best thing to do here is to divide the enclave...

You can't use your army to intimidate others into being Nigerians but deep down you still despise them and refuse to carry everyone along...
No nation prospers like that

Lol.

Not sure the Northern elites care about the nation prospering. Hell, they don’t even care about their own people prospering— just look at the UNDP and World Bank indices from the North!
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Guyman02: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Junaid is a Fulani man and they are a minority ethnic group in the North but the people I blame are the middle belt who have allowed a small group like the Fulani to dominate them and make them to vote for any Fulani candidates.

The area that has the potential to decide where power goes is the middle belt comprising of northern Christians and minority Muslims, Igbos should start aligning with people from Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa, Niger, Christians in Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Kaduna, Kogi and let's see which minority Fulani will win elections in Nigeria.
They fraudulently call themselves Hausa/Fulani to increase their non existent population numbers.
The civil war he mentioned was fought by soldiers from the middle belt and not Fulanis, Igbos don't fear Fulanis.

The reality is that the only people that Fulanis respect and dread in Nigeria are the Igbos.
Without them getting foreign help from world super powers, they could never have defeated the Igbos in the civil war even in 20 years if there was a level playing field.
Even late Sadauna was so scared that he declared that he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo man even as a labourer, because you employ him as a labourer in the morning by the time you return in the evening he has become the supervisor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by goshee: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:
you must communicate with others to get something in nigeria.......if igbos realy want their own to become president,they must learn to respect others....
keep that respect and presidency. the longer it will take igno to be president is the same it will take Nigeria to develop. respect my ass

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by honeypur: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Well......
We know that an igbo man cannot be made president of this country ..
That's why we are saying that there is no place for an igbo man in Nigeria...
The best thing to do here is to divide the enclave...

You can't use your army to intimidate others into being Nigerians but deep down you still despise them and refuse to carry everyone along...
No nation prospers like that

don't u get it, this whole thing is just thirst for power, those who were president , what difference does it make to their tribe?

the Hausa's does not make Nigeria so why should you want to divide the country because of them - its not good reason enough. #Nigeriais1
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by NaijaEfcc: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
ojlifa:
Op you are evil.this things should be checked.what people use this forum to spread hate.tell me where he said igbo man can never be president.the truth be told igbos are not good at poltics and that is what he was high lighting

it's obvious you lack critical thinking ability, I can't help you, sorry, next please
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by goshee: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

ohhhh ofcourse...our bad...you respect us sooooo much thats why you called us a zoo....
but for you church mind is Nigeria far from a zoo?
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by misano(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ebimor96:

The military is mad.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by positivetaught: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
mightyhazel:
in ur impeccable line of thots,.. igbos must be super placcid, polite, docile and what have u.. and forever apologise for everyth,.. including the obvious wrongs done against dem.

if truly ur nirthern minority.. den i wholly sympathise with ur decades of humiliation n suppression wich has made u super docile.

other groups didt have to lick all available slimy ass in order to get dia dues...
dats y i said u shd face ur own litany of worries.. this is certainly beyond u sir
OK,but you HV just confirmed to me some of you Igbo's feels incorrigible n looks down upon others, anyway tanx n best of luck.

1 Like

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by lozanni(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Junaid Mohammed' s speech shows the level of disconnection between the northern political elites and the masses. This disconnection is so glaring in the north as the political class and the feudal Rulers have the best of wealth and education, while the rest of the masses live in want and penury.
A group of disenchanted Igbo Youths formed the IPOB, as they feel marginalized in the Nigerian state, instead of Junaid to ask the govt to dialogue with them in order to find out their grievance, he is alleging that the Igbos are using Ipob to arm twist the North into conceding the Presidency to them in 2023. Smh for his level of reasoning and disconnection from reality.
However, if the Igbos want the Presidency in 2023, they have to build bridges by reaching out to other groups within the federation and forming solid political alliances with them to achieve their aim.
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by goshee: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

we are saying,pack una things and return back to una area in the yeast...if thats is still not enough,you can still pack further and migrate to western nations...and if even that is not enough,then you must go to war...anything else is not possible...
but I learnt that Igbo's are better than the north in everything even after ruling the zoo from 1960 till now. education, enterprising, wealth, exposure, creativity, development and to save space so what do you have to say about that ?
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by honourhim: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

we are saying,pack una things and return back to una area in the yeast...if thats is still not enough,you can still pack further and migrate to western nations...and if even that is not enough,then you must go to war...anything else is not possible...

It is quite a shame that you are just SAYING, instead of ACTING? IF you are sure that the place they are staying is your land then chase them away. If you cant chase an unwanted visitor out of your house then thats quite a shame on you, hope you know?
Be man enough and chase Igbos away from your place if truly it is your place. Just do it or bury your head in....

2 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by abimbolayekeen: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
He is irresponsible , presidency is not the northerners affairs . All Nigerians irrespective of ethnics or political affiliation can become Nigerian President . But did junaid go to school ? .
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by stieyven(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
kettykin:
This is the Number one hate speech and the problem of Nigeria, if Indeed Democracy is a game of Number then how come Taxation is not a game of Number.

The same people who claim they have the voting Numbers do not contribute anything meaningful to the economy.

if by 2023 there is no power shift to the East Nnamdi Kanu will be a child's play

Only in this kind of country do we have people voicing out hate policies and they go scot but when someone Like Nnamdi kanu replies them we start hearing terrorism accusation from foools .
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by stieyven(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ebimor96:
Junaid Mohammed be feeling like;
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by mightyhazel: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
positivetaught:
OK,but you HV just confirmed to me some of you Igbo's feels incorrigible n looks down upon others, anyway tanx n best of luck.
am incorrigible because i refuse asslicking and self defeatism like u ?

may i ask u one question sir ?

u said ur minority xtian in the north ? what is the offence of ur pple dere dat made u to be subject to such brutakity n annihikation we akways read about on here ??

u guys dont apologise and 'accept ur faults' enough ?

am curious sir

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by visionex: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
tsdarkside:

if u say east should go to war remember when another war commences every place would burn both d waste,it's not gonna b business as usual
Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by goshee: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unik3030:
so u believe gra gra will make u to produce president right? all those people u mentioned above respect other tribes n they mingle with other tribe to get what they want politics is all about forming alliance and winning people to your side . u can call me a bastard or any unprintable names n still expect me to b your friend. Nnamdi kanu has done more harm than good that igbos are now seen as born haters.
tell that to your village ooni. Nnamdi kanu was only preaching the good news. you hate me and I hate you twice how is that a problem mean while the last time I checked the region that produces presidents since over 45 years are the poorest and most backward that to tell how damnable the zoo has been. Nnamdi kanu has learned us to expect nothing from the zoo and he who expects nothing shall never be disappointed. we never waited on government and that's has been the tradition on this part of the word. we trust on our hard work and with that we keep ascending. presidency my ass not to talk of the zoo one

3 Likes

Re: "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed by Adebowale89(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
but Igbo on nairaland are kind of funny. junaid talk and you're all reacting, is junaid the owner of Nigeria?

how can a man just come out to talk and all of you started reacting. I believe that man should have been ignored instead of reacting to his gibberish

despite his numerous critique to buhari sef, do u ever see him respond to him, that shows how irrelevant he had become in northern political space

he's a frustrated human being who is just using opportunity to voice out his stupidity

I know people would still call me Igbo. omo ile odua ponbele ni mi, sugbon mo korira iré jè

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / Governor Okorocha Dressed As A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.