Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (43366 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nne5: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by sarrki(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by zombieHUNTER: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

Nobody has the power to forgive sin in zombieland
The Hunger and suffering that buhari and his 40thieves put Nigerians into can never be forgotten or forgiven..

As Zara buhari rightly pointed out
Buharis job is to gallivant round the world and take pictures ..

252 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oya, tell your papa to deal with the management of that clinic.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by sarrki(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
All enemies of our country will not end well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by dingbang(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
But the president can monitor nnamdi KANU abi... If woze that girl slap now...

201 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Gbam

What is gbam

Baba will contest and win 2019

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
dingbang:
But the president can monitor nnamdi KANU abi... If woze that girl slap now...

Kanu is a criminal that needs close marking

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Ebimor96: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nne5: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
I didn't know this girl is an isi azu.

I never expected this from her.Eziokwum!

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Ebimor96: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Buhari is the head of the

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by zombieHUNTER: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
All enemies of our country will not end well
Gbam.... Any supporter of buhari is an enemy of Nigeria and of progress

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Ebimor96: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by haywire07(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.
. And you are more educated than most Nigerians abi?

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by zombieHUNTER: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

While the Fulani herdsmen and aso rock clinic don't concern buhari

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by zionmade1: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

What is gbam

Baba will contest and win 2019
CHIEF RESIDENT ZONE B

NAIRALAND BRANCH OF ZOMBIES

ONLINE COALITION OF ZOMBIES
ZOMBIE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

APC SUPPORTERS WING
APC

I hail thee

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by tsdarkside(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
now you know,....tell your father and stop making noise online....

4 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by AntiWailer: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Zara is more stupid than I think.

So when you observed that, you can not inform the President.

How will he know when he does not use the hospital ?

He even read state of the hospital as reported by our correspondent. Mrs. AISHA BUHARI on the pages of newspaper and no action was taken. By now, the Buhari I voted for would have sacked the minister of health and whoever is in charge. But no be him APC give me. Unfortunately there is no warranty

Any way if Zara's voice and Aisha's Voice can not get to Buhari's ear. I give up.

I am waiting for this time next year IF NOTHING CHANGES I will swallow my pride and scream

"I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED !!!"

Thanks to PDP and 16 years of looting the NATION DRY.if not why would an old man out of touch have a chance in the first place.

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by tsdarkside(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
just unbelievable...except make she talk to her father and solve the problem,she is still ranting online......

6 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by dodelight(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yes, he's probably not aware cause he's not in charge of his presidency; and what concerns him with Asorock clinic since his doctors are in the UK. And that's the mesaiah of some idiots.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by tsdarkside(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
we want to hear that you talked to your father and he is looking into the matter...we dont care about excuses....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
He can't know, He's a myopic dullard

12 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by dominique(f): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
No excuses, the corruption he swore to fight is going on right under his nose. Now that he knows, what is he going to do about it?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by LUGBE: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
We don't want to know why, we are tired of flimsy excuses

10 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Where him papa office dey again? Aso rock, or aso ebi ?

This people be yarning rubbish since 1880bc

8 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nukilia: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
“I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and[b] was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.[/b]

cry

After plenty ASUU strike... the president daughter now realised that lot of Nigerians are not as educated as she thought...

What a pity... cry

Donald Duke should contest in 2019 so that Nigerians will correct this nonsense.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by dannytoe(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your father or the president.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by ritababe(f): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mrs zahra is it not your father that appoint them? he appoint clueless people just like him

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rare Footage Of An Industrialised Nigeria In 1960s. This Will Make U Shed Tears. / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria / Sanwo-olu's Supporters Slapped And Beaten By Ambode's Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.