Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (43374 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by anibi9674: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
ok.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
How would he know, when he never visits the place..........
We all know where he goes for cough syrup prescription.......
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by emmasege: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is there anything your brain dead father is aware of? He'd rather blame anyone but himself. Such is the characteristic of mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by ajepako(f): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
You father isn't aware of anything under his government...

In fact, your father is not in charge.

QED

2 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by asawanathegreat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please help us and explain to your fada.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by plaetton: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/
Duuuhhhh!!! undecided

We know.

In fact, we also know that he is not aware of anything.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
he cannot be aware
simply because he is a dullard
if he can present a whole national budget to the national assembly and yetwasnt aware that the document he was presenting has been doctored , then we shouldnt expect anything better from him .
the people who put him in that position knows that he knows nothing , that is why he is just there to be signing any document place in his front

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
ZOMBIE SPOTTED
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Izonpikin: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mumu girl..but he is very much aware of the pipelines and oil wells far away in the Niger delta.. na to slap this girl remain ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Abfinest007(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
he is too dull to know what is happening around him

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Adaumunocha(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Truckpusher(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
How would Jubrin know when he's been jucketting around the world looking for an elixir .
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Lomprico2: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Na me know! Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by DONADAMS(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Zara...no put mouth for politricks na
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by agbonkamen(f): 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
How him go know when oil states be im nightmare grin
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Nobody has the power to forgive sin in zombieland
The Hunger and suffering that buhari and his 40thieves put Nigerians into can never be forgotten or forgiven..

As Zara buhari rightly pointed out
Buharis job is to gallivant round the world and take pictures ..

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by takenadoh: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is ypur father aware of anything at all?

Clueless ^ &
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
No wonder PMB had to go for medical jamboree to the UK for many months...if he had make use of the Aso Rock clinic he will be fully aware of the state of the place...
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by martynsnet: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
she's not as intelligent as she's trying to portray herself. "Aso clinic", the clinic should be the first call for the president whenever he's sick and as we know he's been a lot. does that mean he never stepped foot in that clinic? that every little sickness requires him being flown abroad?

13 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Sprumbabafather: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Because he is grin

2 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Ayo4251(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
How will he be aware when he does his chexk ups abroad

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by MVLOX(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
How e wan take know wen both u, ur papa and mama no dey use the clinic
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Adebowale89(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you

why are you this heartless embarassed are any of your family in buhari administration, even if they're try and pity the masses now, people are lamenting and enduring buhari mode of leadership, you're here clamouring for 2019 for him again. why not gun down all Nigerians instead, wicked human being

for zahra abi wetin be d yeye child name, no be ur fault, your father is part of the backwardness of this country progress and you dare tagged most Nigerian as illiterate? yes they're really illiterate for voting this failure old man. nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Akinwerndey: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
What do you expect from a daughter if a liar? Lies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by DWJOBScom(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
He's also not even aware of the state of Nigerians cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

I don't blame both of you

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your fada there!!jubrin
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by kingdenny(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
It tells the whole story, , one man cannot fight corruption. It's a collective fight. Fight against corruption should be at every level not mere witch hunting o political enemies
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Johnrake69: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nukilia:
“I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and[b] was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.[/b]

cry

After plenty ASUU strike... the president daughter now realised that lot of Nigerians are not as educated as she thought...

What a pity... cry

Donald Duke should contest in 2019 so that Nigerians will correct this nonsense.

What's up with this Donald Duke hype? All the south South Governors ought to be castrated. Both past and present. They are all bunch of mediocre

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Austinoiz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why will she tell her father when the man there now is Jubrin of Sudan (according to some brainless frustrated wailers)?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by pat1612(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why dont she visit every federal hospital and then keep ranting about it on twitter instagram or whereever she wants.alteast that way they will see rot in system and poor infrastructure their which an average nigerian has to bear with angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.