Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times (1771 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bride Who Is A Computer Engineer Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends, So She Invites Her Bros Instead

What would you do if you wanted to have a bridal photoshoot but did not have any girlfriends? Invite your bros to have it with you. That’s exactly what 24-year-old Rebeca from Brazil did, and we must say, it was a great idea. “I came up with the idea one week before the wedding. I was looking into some “making of” pictures of brides with their gang of girls, all in robes, laughing, drinking champagne and all, and I got a bit sad because I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that” – Rebeca told Bored Panda.
“The photoshoot was super fun. Everyone was taking shots of cheap booze and sometimes we were laughing so much that we had to take some time to recover and go on with the photos.”
Rebeca studies computer engineering and is one of four women in her class of 60 students, so it’s no wonder that during her years in class she gained a few great guy friends.
Rebeca shared her bridal photoshoot images on Facebook and the internet fell in love with these witty and cute pictures. “I am very happy with the photos. Sometimes I look at then and find myself laughing like crazy. But I never imagined this would become so viral

Vaiva Vareikaite
BoredPanda staff
https://www.boredpanda.com/bridal-photoshoot-with-bros-fernando-duque/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=cfm

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by mrbillz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Now it's gone viral
Aim achieved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
What a peaceful life she live though with none of these fake two faces backstabbing jealous females that called themselves your best friend.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
More pics

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Loading..... cool

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
cheesy

Nice concept..its unusual but its all cool..
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
What a peaceful life she live though with none of these fake two faces backstabbing jealous females that called themselves your best friend.

Hahaha. I trust ur brodas will join u in ur bridal photoshoot dear
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
cheesy

Nice concept..its unusual but its all cool..

Exactly why i created this thread
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Adaumunocha(f): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Odd
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Adaumunocha(f): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chikpat:

Call lalasticlala to move this thread to Fp
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chikpat:

Lol I still have friends though.......but not stupid to have any best friends. These females out here be backstabbing each other so many fakes.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice one.
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by nikkypearl(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
you can say that again grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:

kk
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Odd

But quite frankly, this came out fine
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by muller101(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
the thread is going nowhere
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Adaumunocha(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
the thread is going nowhere
But dem pictures look cute.
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by muller101(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Adaumunocha:
But dem pictures look cute.
how I wish u can undertake such an adventure. grin
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Homeboiy: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
It looks grayish at thesam time looks

Stupid

Don't quote me

I said my mind
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Adaumunocha(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
how I wish u can undertake such an adventure. grin
lolzzzz... African men ain't cut out for such. You should see how my uncle insulted and berated his son just because he helped his sister with her bridal train on her wedding day...
His father almost gave him Smackdown

Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by phintohlar(f): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:
no mind them, awon ore wehre (mad friends)
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol I still have friends though.......but not stupid to have any best friends. These females out here be backstabbing each other so many fakes.
aunty mi u gerrit,most of dis bestie are hypocrite infact 1 just stab my mama for back today angry
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by Chikpat(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
phintohlar:
no mind them, awon ore wehre (mad friends)

Hahaha
Re: The Best Bridal Photo Shoot Of All Times by MuttleyLaff: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Sister Got Wedded During The Weekend / Please Talk To Me! Help Me Stop Masturbation Please!! / Weed And Igbo Smokers Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.